native-skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

Tell us how native-skatestore made you happy
Broke on a flat ground heelflip, I weigh about 60 kg.
From someone that has used native skate store for years I am extremely disappointed that my last order was an absolute waste of time and money. None of the t-shirts I ordered came in protective film, one had stains on an I had to send it back another was frayed. I'm still weeks later waiting for a refund. I have nothing positive to say except I will not be ordering from here again.
I’ve been waiting nearly 2 months for my product I was thinking maybe a 3 week wait maximum I still have not product it even thanked me for my purchase and ask to right a review but I haven’t even got the product yet to review
Your boards break immediately as you store them incorrectly I assume, worst boards I've ever bought and I've skated for 11 years now, they last on average 2 days! Store is cramped can cluttered, could do with some aesthetic touches so u can actually move around the store. Also the staff in store are rude and look/ treat you like a moron. Worst 'local' skate shop ever in my opinion, u need some customer service courses for your staff, especially the African lady behind the counter. My advise would be to employ ppl who actually skate/ppl who like skaters as it seems your staff do not (I'm sure they do just aren't very friendly) this could be a gold mine as I know at least 30 skaters that don't shop at your store anymore for the reasons I've already raised.
the order should have arrived last week and it still hasn't arrived because the address wasn't right (I put it well) and I don't know what to do :(
I ordered my board two ago and I still have not gotten it yet, I tried contacting you but nothing.
12/26/19
We still have not received this Christmas gift......very sad 13 year old grandson.
I stil have nothing recived from the diliverrer
Dpd say its diliverd but is not diliverd
How can u have a refund ?
I did not receive my package, PDP did not do its job well, you should change delivery. But Native Skatestore is very responsive to my problem. I sincerely hope to be reimbursed or that you return my shoes.
I buy from you deck to be shipped to spain so when i come from morroco where i am living the deck is at home and can take it back morroco.. and you guys ship the wring board. And not only that.. you ask me to spend mote money sending the wring package back because of your mistake. The service of returning back packages should be proccesed by you guys not the customer.
My card has been hacked from your website and money has been transfered from my account. I had to go to the bank cancel everything and get a new one. Seriously?...
Parcel is lost, never arrived.
Hello,
Sorry to hear this. We'll look into it now for you with DPD.
Regards
David
Hello,
We never heard back from you but I've just tracked the parcel and it says it was delivered on the 24th Oct.
Best Regards
David
Still haven’t got my order yet and it’s been two weeks
Screws provided with ribbones do not fit in the counter sunk holes so unable to fit them to the board. So I've paid for two peices of useless plastic strips.
Hey have not recive yet is being over 7 days
Never received shoes and having to battle to get a refund! Disgusting service!
Incorrect information listing on sizes so got the wrong size. They then refused to pay my return postage cost even though they'd sent me the incorrect size
Appalling Customer Service. Gave excuse after excuse when their listing size information didn't match what I ordered. Website info completely wrong yet they refused to pay my return postage cost for their error! Not impressed at all!
My board broke after 2 days. This should not be happening and I expect a refund or a replacement deck. I loved how quickly my order was received and delivered but the quality was just not there.
native-skatestore is rated 4.86 based on 2,271 reviews