Native Skatestore Reviews

Read Native Skatestore Reviews

1912612229

Tell us how Native Skatestore made you happy
Best online shop!
They’re just the best! Beyond helpful! Informative kind, and efficient and just all round the coolest folks to get your skate gear from.
Native skateboard shop …. the best skate shop in the UK! Highly recommend these guys . They are Awesome , second to none customer service and super fast delivery 10/10 :-)
What excellent service from the lady on the phone to delivery of my deck, which looked better in real life than the picture online. I had the clear grip tape put on the deck and looks superb. Thank you Gary
Excellent!
Excellent service!!
great service product was delivered quickly too .
Very efficient My book arrived very quickly & well packed
great store, good cistomer servive
My son LOVES this store and their goods are top notch. I was sad, however, that I forgot to add the SAVE10 at the checkout and despite me emailing the customer service address more than once - immediately after I'd purchased the items - and I mean seconds later, noone replied even to my begging to take pity on me! When you speak to staff, they are knowledgeable and very helpful.
Great website super fast delivery
Very quick ordering process and website was easy to use.
Arrived quickly and as described. Great. Even came with some mags with cool pics
Native Skatestore 5 star review on 18th November 2021
It's been a long time.. my old school cruiser just not suitable for my son starting out, Got some great advice about board length / brands and width, These Guys / Girls .. it was over the phone !! - really know their stuff, didn't push anything, purchased straight after the call, delivered the next day - Perfect, Thanks Jackie at NATIVE.
Excellent service and rapid delivery. Couldn’t be happier (:
Great product. Happy with the purchase.
No issues, order arrived quickly, was well packaged. First time customer to become a long term one in future!
Native Skatestore 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I have bought 3 caps now for my son from this amazing site that I did not know about previously. The delivery was super fast and the items on sale are so varied that there is a vast choice on offer. I will definitely be using this site again. Thank you 😀
Brilliant customer service and received my hoodie within 24 hours of ordering, really impressed. Will be back again. Keep up the great work, thank you
Always a good service and a good selection of manufacturers
They give what I ordered very quickly at a reasonable price.
Native Skatestore is rated 4.86 based on 3,251 reviews