native-skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

Tell us how native-skatestore made you happy
Best online shop!
Quality gear & quality service 🤙🏼
Good price, quick delivery
Quick delivery, Good communication,
Good product , recently received my skateboard , good delivery time , up to date information on product and delivery’s
Really nice soft backpack, silky smooth 😂 would recommend
I recently bought a complete skateboard for my daughter. Excellent service throughout and very speedy delivery. I had a query which was handled brilliantly by Johnny and David. Highly recommend Native Skatestore
Order came fairly quickly but when I opened it found I had been sent the wrong wheels. The right brand and size but not the ones I had ordered.
Couldn’t be bothered with the faff of returning them for the right ones so just used the ones I was sent.
They’re fine but bit disappointed I wasn’t sent what I ordered.
Relatively new to skating, but everything in the online store is laid out really well, was easily able to find everything I needed to build my first complete. Free next day delivery is also a great added bonus. I love my new setup and I highly recommend native skate!!
Great store. Fast shipping.
Everything arrived fast and according to the order. The griptape job was made perfectly. Overall great service!! I can't wait for the store to open back to stop by and get to know it better!
Like it! Sick skateboards!
Ordered some insoles last Friday and they still haven’t arrived almost a week later
Jackie is the man, the How Man. What I ordered came the next day, boxed clever and exactly what I ordered. In these weird times of uncertainty, Native Skate Store is a pillar of security in the UK skateboarding scene. Always trust these boys to deliver the goods. So stoked for The Claw...Shiny Diddler pro model 😂🙌🏽
Products are great. Shipping is always on time and tracking is accurate. Really helpful when you have any queries and need to speak to staff. Couldn't recommend more. Support your local shops everyone.
Came quickly and item just as described
My ordered arrived very quickly and everything was correct
Brilliant, great service. Johnny was so helpful.

Amanda
Quality products. Very fast and comfortable delivery.
Excellent service from start to finish, next day delivery with regular updates.
Thankyou to Glen for his help and assistance on my recent purchase
Outstanding customer support and assistance
native-skatestore is rated 4.87 based on 2,525 reviews