native-skatestore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

Tell us how native-skatestore made you happy

Manveer Maan
"Great service, kept me updated. Would recommend."
Andrew Robinson
"This hasn't been the first time I've bought from native, but first time online either way... Very helpful, friendly costumer service and fast delivery too. I'd definitely recommend native."
Mikael Pettersson
"Super fast delivery and very good service!!"
"Wonderful wonderful experience with this Australian company and won't hesitate to buy from them again. We're located on the West Coast of the U.S. and could only find this very obscure Element skateboard in the UK. https://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/skateboards-c7/skateboard-decks-c23/nyjah-king-featherlight-skateboard-deck-8-125-p36818 David was quick to respond to my inquiry and made the purchase and shipping process a breeze. The board arrived safely in perfect condition and we have it proudly displayed on the wall. Thank you!"
"Ronseal"
"Tout était EXELLENT, merci pour les articles et la communication."
"Not yet opened as it is a Christmas present but prompt delivery and well packaged."
"Awesome service as always, support your SOS"
"Everything perfectly packaged and fast, I will make more orders. Thank yu so much"
"Great service.nptoducts arrived super quick. I had to return an item (only as didn't suit me) and process was easy enough. Would order from native again without doubt😊"
"Excelent online service!"
"Super quick delivery as usual, and all received in good condition. One of the best skate shops in the UK, just wish it was close enough to visit in person..."
"Item delivered on time and good quality /decent price"
"I have ordered some Native brand T-shirts and a surprise table, the shipping has been incredibly fast (and I from Spain) . Also the quality of the shirts is excellent and the table is amazing. I will recommend this store to all my hommies."
"Great prices, quick and convenient shipping. Item arrived next day!"
"Great website, easy to use"
"Fast delivery, good price and a lots stickers"
"Super content à chaque fois, le colis est bien emballé, il ne manque rien, des stickers en plus et un magazine, rien à dire, c'est parfait. Perfect, thanks Native !"
"you people are great,death and heroin skateboardstuff is always available :-) native is the real deal !"
"First time I have dealt with Native and I have been very impressed from start to finish. Ordered a Beck Factory Eclipses deck,, asked about condition of stock, staff were extremely helpful and happy to provide all the info I asked for. Despatched the same day and arrived the next day, impressed. They use their own sturdy packing boxes and deck was also inside a custom bubble wrap bag. Arrived unscathed and I great shape. Outstanding service all round and will use again soon. Thanks !!!!"
"Great service and speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Product exactly as described, quick shipping and came with a real nice magazine and heaps of stickers despite only spending £30. Awesome to receive the extra goodies, will order again! *****"
"Really pleased with the product and very prompt delivery - I ordered at 15:30 and received parcel the next day!"
native-skatestore is rated 4.85 based on 1,302 reviews