native-skatestore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

How would you rate native-skatestore?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered before 3 and was dispatched out for delivery the next day. Made my son extremely happy!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Duarte Carlos Caetano Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"Very focused on technical products! Many options in every kind of product, and has always the newest products. Quick delivery, but has always to pay costs to Portugal even with big purchases"
"Outstanding, quality goods as always, delivered promptly. Shop here, can't recommend that enough! Cheers!"
Lydia Graham
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, amazing packaging and I Free magazine with. Couldn’t recommend this company enough I will definitely be ordering for you regularly!"
James Walker
Verified Buyer
"Product as advertised, some free stickers and a coffee table book but packaging was too tight and ripped badly on receipt"
"Well stocked. Fast delivery. (with sticker goodies) Outstanding customer service. This is how to do e-commerce, Native-skatestore is doing it right."
"I loved the service: The delivery company kept me updated, it came at the estimated delivery time and in perfect conditions. I asked for the griptape job and it's greatly put together plus it came with another extra tape. The board feels sturdy but lightweight at the same time, I'm very happy. Would recommend."
Andre Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"Wide range of stock Website very easy to use And quick postal service Very good !"
Chris Fone
Verified Buyer
"Sent me wrong magazine as soon as I emailed you sent me another .... thank you ...."
"Delivery was quicker than expected (next day), the top was just as advertised and free stickers made my teenager even more pleased. I’d happily recommend."
Dirk Degner
Verified Buyer
"Native skate store makes me happy because you guys have everything I need to get my addiction flowing and shippings faster than pizza delivery Service! All the best from germany and thanks for doing a great job. You guys rule, keep it rolling"
"Have ordered from them 3 times so far - all orders arrived very well packed and on time (they even threw in a free dvd with last order) will defo order again - its my one stop shop for Skate Dvd's and the 25% off discount code was a big help."
Richard Reid
Verified Buyer
"top store, always lighting fast delivery, we love you native :)"
MONTSERRAT CASASOLA MUÑOZ
Verified Buyer
"My Skateboard was received in very good condicions and it was send very fast. I like it very much. Thanks,"
Zak Larkins
Verified Buyer
"proper easy to use site with dece prices. item was dispatched quick and was very happy with it"
Ida Schöld
Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery, all the way to Sweden. Got my board in a week from order to holding it in my hand!"
Sean Baines
Verified Buyer
"Fast dispatch and everything was sweet"
"Nice fast delivery"
"Always a fast service, very happy with all my purchases. Quality shop.."
"Quick delivery. Great products. Couldn’t be happier!"
native-skatestore is rated 4.86 based on 1,024 reviews