native-skatestore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

How would you rate native-skatestore?

Zeshaan Khan
Verified Buyer

Super rad store! Love all the stuff they sell and my God, that speedy delivery! Keep up the good work - stay sick! 🤙🏼
Garreau Julien
Verified Buyer

À very fast shipment and a product received in excellent condition
Sarah Marriott

easy to use website. Quick checkout. Fast delivery. Products as described
Verified Buyer

easy to use, great range of products, super speedy delivery!
Gareth Hanekom
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use, and the board builder feature was super helpful in creating the perfect setup. The products were delivered quickly and I liked that the delivery details were communicated in great detail. My board arrived in perfect condition and I was happy to receive a few extras like stickers and magazines with my order. Overall, really impressive service.
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and cool stuff in store!
Chris Silversides

NORTH~EASTs~FINEST SKATEBOARD~STORE Always good service ~
Leading the way stock~ Items well packaged~ Fast response to emails~
[[ NUFF~SED ]]
Barry Brechin
Verified Buyer

Customer care was top notch I asked if they could give me the free hat that I never put the code in for and it wasn't a problem they have great selection and I would definitely recommend 👍👍👍👍👍
Petru Constantin

Nice shop.
Verified Buyer

Fast shipping and nice touch with the individual plastic wrapping of each item (decks in my case).
Jo Oxley
Verified Buyer

I don't normally write a review but Native Skate provided exceptional service, keeping me informed all the way regarding my order. Product was perfect. I would definitely use them again.
Philip
Verified Reviewer

Bought a Jef Hartsel Globes Reissue for my wall old school board on the recommendation of a local skater (Lewi) who is sponsored by Native. Really happy with the board and service.
Marc Oakley
Verified Buyer

Delivery time was good, very quick.

The board itself came with large scratches adjacent to both ends where the trucks sit. Very disappointing considering I was paying for a brand new deck (which arrived in bubble protection...). Due to me intending to use the deck for it's sole use I haven't bothered with a return.
Verified Buyer

Ordered bolts and didn't come prepped in the board, for future can u put front bolts in? Like coloured ones
Christine Clarkson
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service called the store most helpful , quick delivery great item
Verified Buyer

More than happy with the order, packaged nicely and was unexpected to be done so.
Jon Uriarte
Verified Buyer

really good feedback when you have any question. superfast delivery. well done guys !!!
Guy Harwood
Verified Buyer

dispatched quickly and arrived next day by DPD, well packaged

website is easy to use too
Justin Miller
Verified Buyer

My board broke after 2 days. This should not be happening and I expect a refund or a replacement deck. I loved how quickly my order was received and delivered but the quality was just not there.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, so impressed with the fast delivery.
native-skatestore is rated 4.87 based on 849 reviews