Native Skatestore Reviews

Read Native Skatestore Reviews

1912612229

Tell us how Native Skatestore made you happy
Best online shop!
Great order journey, website a bit dated but easy to use and delivery came next day.
12 year old delighted with board , great efficient service
Great next day service, and a very good price. Thanks!
This is my first board since a child. I already love it. The whole process of viewing, paying and receiving the board was stress-free. With standard delivery it arrived only two days after. I will be buying another board from Native Skatestore again.
Native Skatestore 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Ordered a new deck, some rails and risers. Spent over £50 so got free next day courier delivery with a 1 hour time slot. They chucked in a mag and some stickers. The Native Deck is sick, sweet concave and rides like a dream. Would definitely order again, so much stock at great prices, and better then the chain stores. Support Skater Owned!
A relatively simple item request list , but never the less the rapid processing of the order to dispatch to delivery was commendable . Securely packaged & arrived with all items in tact , with no handling damage at all , ergo good customer satisfaction . Many thanks .
Amazing boards, really good styles, glad u can still get decent old skool boards in uk without having to overspend
Fast dispatch and wide selection.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Great selection, highly recommend.
Packaged perfect easily wore in the board skating 10/10
Excellent service. I’m a 54 yr old non skater. Just needed some Vans. They arrived the next day. Nice little book included featuring some skateboarding people. I recommend these guys.
The guys are sound, recommended, plus support a local skateshop from Newcastle own by skateboarders.
Excellent service. I was happy with what I bought, the speed it was dispatched and I got free stickers and a magazine! I intend to use this shop in person when they reopen.
Native are GREAT !!!!
One of the best skate shops in the country, amazing selection of decks and the delivery is always really fast. 👌
Sound guys. Replied to my emails after asking for a certain deck, then emailed me weeks later when it came into stock. So thoughtful. Love💜
I really like how the had delivered as soon as possible
Good afternoon! Well, I have not received the order yet. And it's been eleven days since I did it. At the moment the opinion is bad.
Super quick delivery. Thanks 🤙