Native Skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Native Skatestore
Read Native Skatestore Reviews

1912612229

Tell us how Native Skatestore made you happy
I have bought many things from Native and i find them the best in wrapping the product compared to most big skate shops!
BUT the last item i ordered was a blister pack start wars deck!! the box it self was all scuffed and the top was torn!
These decks are highly collectable and thats why i purchaced it, but the value now has dropped due to the condtion of the box tbh!

I aint gonna send stuff back as i had too before after recieveing a gripped deck when i wanted it non-gripped!
This was a xmas present for my daughter whom also collects decks!
Delivery was very quick, skateboard is a nice product. However the trucks wouldnt tighten and I can't get my trucks to my prefered tightness. Now my board is stuck in a slanted position because of the quality of the trucks. It's massive shame, this is the only thing that has let down the product.

For £70 you definitely want something that works and does what it's meant too.

Overall, aesthetics are great, quality of trucks are abysmal.
Order came fairly quickly but when I opened it found I had been sent the wrong wheels. The right brand and size but not the ones I had ordered.
Couldn’t be bothered with the faff of returning them for the right ones so just used the ones I was sent.
They’re fine but bit disappointed I wasn’t sent what I ordered.
The board i got looked a lot different in shape to the actual photo. The delivery and customer service are on point.
Bought the wrong size and already used the board but it's sweet other wise. Sturdy piece of wood
The wheels and board are great but the trucks are way too loose. You can't tighten them enough, because the bushing are too soft at 90a. Had to replace them in local skateshop for €10.
The deck was in great condition but the grip was folded up ani had to throw it out as I couldn’t get rid of the air bubbles
Loce my new deck but kinda disapointed i requested the grip tape fitted and had to do it myself when i got here :// why give the option if your nit gunna do it :/
Order was built and dispatched quickly which was great. They never responded to my 2 attempts to get in touch before sending my order though which was a shame. Build quality was fine although they didn’t pre-cut the grip tape for the hardware so it’s bunched up a bit.
Death skateboard brilliant better then zero palace revive Baker. Death board are strong boards my board has already took a beaten with grind and flip trick no chips lots of pop. Downfall this company applied my griptape really bad worst I've seen in 10years no thought very careless that bad I've actually ordered new griptape to reapply. Native store fast delivery all in all happy just gutted about griptape.
Very glad that they stock Deathwish gear as it's pretty hard to find here in the UK. However, I am still waiting for my order to be delivered however that seems to an error on Royal Mail's part.

The sales team were very accommodating and quick to respond to my queries.
Lovely T-shirt but no packaging apart from plastic envelope. Disappointing, considering the cost of postage and the cost of the item.
Love the products and the website but parcel did arrive day later than originally promised.
Speedy delivery is always a plus but you’ve put a long sleeve t shirt into a large plastic bag which is in a cardboard box, bigger than a shoe box... bit baffled. Perhaps consider lowering the amount of materials used - save the planet and all that.
asdfas sa asd f
Really happy with what I ordered and the price was pretty great, but it hasnt arrived yet. Ordered it over a week around a week ago and it has been "on the way to our Athlone depot since the 2nd of may, thanks,
Tom
Fairly good service but frustrating that customer has to pay return postage costs especially when they list confusing and incorrect sizes for their products
I like the products available, always a good selection of footwear
Very friendly and polite staff.
The package came very well protected but they forgot to put my complete address and for that reason the delivery had to be rescheduled...
Native Skatestore is rated 4.87 based on 2,747 reviews