native-skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

Tell us how native-skatestore made you happy
Asked for deck to be gripped. On arrival grip was coming away at all corners by the bolts.
My purchase wasn't properly packed. It was wrapped in cardboard but the ends weren't closed. It was a £70 blanket (v overpriced for what it was) and the care in packing was dire.
My son loved the graphics on this board but after one ride the graphic peeled off like a sticker very disappointed
So I brought a deck through here and send two address to the worker since it can't be shipped to the P O Box address. However, the worker somehow mixed the two address together, making it an address that doesn't exist. Now it's missing. It takes them a long time to contact me and it went on so slow. It's almost been a week now and the worker still didn't really help me. I don't want to be mean but this is really how my experience is....
The screen print on the teeshirt isn't ideal. Looks like a second
Appena riceverò il mio ordine potrò fare una recensione al momento non ho ancora mai visto.il mio nuovo skate!
Grazie
web site difficult to use.
Sorry to give such a bad review and its not that big of deal but i ordered a green thrasher sticker and a blue independent sticker but when they came it was original thrasher sticker and a red independent sticker which i already have.
The shoes I ordered were displayed in blue & brown (the sole being brown) but what I received was a blue & white pair.
Delivery time was good, very quick.

The board itself came with large scratches adjacent to both ends where the trucks sit. Very disappointing considering I was paying for a brand new deck (which arrived in bubble protection...). Due to me intending to use the deck for it's sole use I haven't bothered with a return.
Love it❤️
Get a new logistics partner. Most expensive - worst service.
I haven't received my order yet was hoping to have it for Christmas have had no correspondence apart from order confirmation and a email saying despatched so not happy at all.
They sent me what i did not ordered
Hello Maria,
We are very sorry the warehouse crossed over the Honey Huf Caps.
Our stock control is very good here usually (see our positive reviews), I can assure you this was a one off Human error.
Best Regards
David
I spent over £250, most of the sticker which i know come with the products i bought werent in my parcel and having spent over £250 i didnt even receive next day delivery for free which i can get from most other websites
Hello,
I have had a word with the warehouse regarding the Real sticker from the board. They did include our sticker pack we send as standard with all parcels.Your order was shipped for Free on a next day service. All UK orders over £80 are shipped for Free on a next day service with Interlink.
Best Regards
David
I purchased an item from the Palace Skateboards x Adidas release (the towel), and it arrived covered in gross crusty white stains. Customer service has been slow to offer any kind of solution to this problem, though I'm still holding out hope that they find a way to correct this.
I collect boards and I bought a board which you gripped even though I asked you not to. When I rang the staff member was really not blather ed and was not interested
My item was dispatched on the 9th it now the 18th and I still haven't received anything. Is this type of delivery time normal?
native-skatestore is rated 4.86 based on 2,271 reviews