Native Skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Native Skatestore
Read Native Skatestore Reviews

1912612229

Tell us how Native Skatestore made you happy
A quick and reliable delivery, would recommend ordering from them. I personally ordered two tech decks, came in perfect condition.
Excellent service from this company.
Only thing I can fault is the delivery I opted for royal mail recorded delivery and it came by courier anyway, otherwise very good service.
Always prompt and the product is always quality. Only gripe was that i didn't get a tracking number. Other than that, perfect.
Because everything was in dollars I thought it was being shipped from USA so tried to cancel it. I then got an email to say it was on its way. Why are items marked with dollars when selling from UK
délai de livraison parfait, article parfait, le grip trop plié pour l'emballage il est un peu abimé.
Relatively new to skating, but everything in the online store is laid out really well, was easily able to find everything I needed to build my first complete. Free next day delivery is also a great added bonus. I love my new setup and I highly recommend native skate!!
All good thanks, tracking would be good for future purchases if poss✌️
Lush deck, but didn't realise it didn't come with wheels and trucks
Everything was good. The grip tape could’ve been applied a little bit better.
det er fint. Intet galt med hjemmesiden undtagen at man skal betale for tilbage betaling/returns.
ordered wheels and bearings very quick service
Good customer service, fast shipping nicely packed, super cool new board - we happy ;-)
a sturdy board to say the least, a little tight to turn and can be difficult to gain speed in comparison to some boards but for beginners - amazing.
Speedy delivery
Good shipping!
Bought t-shirt as a gift for grandson who lives near Newcastle where the store is based. The item was too large and contacted was made with the shop in Newcastle direct and they were very helpful arranging an exchange for the next size down. He's very pleased with the -shirt.
I wanted to support a local skate shop instead of going to another online retailer.
Pros: Great Products and reasonably priced. very speedy turn around!
Cons: It was my first build so after ordering all the parts i thought would go together, i emailed immediately and provided the order number, asking if they could contact me if there was a components that i selected that was not correct. Unfortunately i never got a reply and the items were shipped. Yes i did indeed select the wrong hardware. So a little disappointed to say the least.
Pros: Great Products and reasonably priced. very speedy turn around!
Great , prompt and all good! A bit impersonal maybe but very efficient ! Normally I’m stoked to get a magazine or a random sticker or two with a big purchase like a 170 pound complete
Native Skatestore is rated 4.87 based on 2,747 reviews