native-skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend native-skatestore

Tell us how native-skatestore made you happy
I recently purchased a gift voucher for my nephew. I live in France, my nephew in the UK and I chose a £25 voucher, for some reason during the paying transaction via Paypal it was converted to dollars without my knowledge. When the gift voucher was sent it was for £19.30 a strange amount so I wrote to your store explaining that some error had occurred as I had clicked on the £25 but it was changed into dollars, I asked if that could be looked into and changed. David was my point of contact and he told me that because I am in France I chose to pay in dollars!! It made no sense as France is in the Euro zone and his reply and consequent replies were a really shabby example of customer service. He kept telling me again and again that it was my fault, my fault! He completely ignored the fact that I had NOT chosen to pay in dollars, why would I, my nephew lives in the UK and I in France, but again and again he told me that I had chosen dollars.

In the end instead of changing the voucher for the increased amount I requested a full refund, which has finally been issued and I bought a £25 voucher from another online store who seemed to be delighted to have my custom.

I know for a fact that I did not choose to pay in dollars, I understand that the site might have converted the transaction into dollars at some point and that I did not notice. However surely it would have been better to issue another voucher for the correct amount of £25, apologise for the inconvenience and then look into how that might have happened instead of annoying me to the point that I asked for a refund and spent my money elsewhere! As someone who has their own business I would never have replied to a client like that, very poor customer service.
Competitive prices, good selection of quality products, easy site to navigate, quick shipping, no problem at all. I'll definitely repurchase from here.
Exellent, fast shipping👍👍👍👍
Fast delivery, nice designs on the packaging, thanks for the free stickers & mag. Really happy with the Lakai x Independent x Riley hawk collab shoe!
FACK OFF HICKEY HILLBILLY COUSON FUCKER DIBSHIUT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKERERERE TAHNK YOU CANT BREATHE
These guys are the bees knees! Ordered decks on Thursday and they showed up at my door on Monday. Crazy fast given the fact that I'm in the central part of the US. Rad dudes and killer customer service all the way. Will definitley be ordering from Native again.
Great service and so fast delivery. Thanks natives
Absolutely brilliant. Reliable, fast, and stuff from Native Skates is always top-notch.
native-skatestore is rated 4.86 based on 2,271 reviews