My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
A friendly, efficient and reliable service from both the window cleaners and the office staff.
Great service reasonably priced and friendly chap would highly recommend .
Provide a very good service and very accommodating in arranging for times and dates to suit customers needs. Would thoroughly recommend them.
We were really happy with My Window Cleaner! Karen was friendly, approachable and flexible with excellent customer service and our window cleaner was the same. He did a beautiful job, our windows are now sparkling clean. We have signed up for a regular clean, much better than trying to do it ourselves and making it worse! It feels a real treat to have professionally cleaned windows but it is good value for a job expertly done.
We have been using MWC for several years and would highly recommend. Very reliable and efficient service at a good price. On one very rare occasion we had an issue with a couple of windows, but our query was responded to almost immediately and the window cleaner returned the next day and cleaned ALL the windows again! Outstanding customer service.
Excellent very pleased with My Window Cleaner good job at a great price!
Unfortunately they were outside of my area but were very helpful in finding window cleaners in my area. Many thanks
Excellent service!

Emanuil my window cleaner is always on time and very courteous.

I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Another great job - quick, careful, thorough and really well-cleaned - very happy as always - thank you Simon!
Another great job - quick, careful, thorough and really well-cleaned - very happy as always - thank you Karen & Simon at MWC! Cheers
Great service with a smile. The arrangement from my original contact to the final window cleaning was very efficient and the window cleaners were very friendly. Would highly recommend this service.
Always friendly, efficient service
First visit yesterday and delighted with result. Windows well overdue for a clean!
We’ve always had good service from your company. The gentlemen working for you have been polite and I always have very good communication with the company. I am impressed that you get to know your clients well and respond immediately. It’s also a fair price and quick and easy to pay . Thanks for a good service .
They are efficient and always on time , the windows are always cleaned properly
Several elderly ladies and myself have been very pleased with the window cleaning especially now that they use the pure water. The ladies think the windows are clearer.
The window cleaners from My Windows we have had for many years have always been polite and cheerful. Some gutters were cleaned. This was a very useful service.
I would recomend the firm.
Only had one clean so far. Ian was very thorough, polite and smiley! The lady doing the bookings is very professional and accommodating. The price is fair. Have signed up for monthly cleans.
Very happy with our friendly window cleaner. Lovely gleaming clean windows each month.
Very polite and cleaned the windows well.
We have been with this company for some time now, and have always found them accommodating, reliable, and above all, they always do a good job. In addition to which, their pricing is very competitive. Geoffrey, our current window-cleaner, is friendly, polite, does a great job, and always leaves the windows sparkling clean. I would recommend My Window Cleaner to anyone.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 860 reviews