My Window Cleaner Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good service."
"Good, efficient & polite"
"Have been using My window cleaner for several years now. Good quality cleaning, always show up when they are supposed to. Would highly recommend."
"Simply the best.. do a fantastic job.. highly recommend."
"Very reliable service. You can set your watch by them. Willing to go the extra mile and adapt to your timings, even if it means arriving at as early as 7am. Would recommend to anyone."
"Outstanding service over the last 6 years. Communication is excellent and so are the Window Cleaners - no mess, no fuss and no hidden charges. They offer internal cleans as well as routine gutter maintenance which is great. We have never had any issues with the quality of work and they are flexible if you require extra cleans quickly."
"John always does a great job...they are always friendly."
"Geoffrey was very pleasant and obliging. He had a problem with his equipment which meant he couldn't clean some upstairs windows but he cleaned an inside window instead. He was happy to clean by the traditional method, using ladders, when requested, and generally did a good job. I'll be happy to have him again."
"Window cleaner was very efficient and regular with his visits."
"John does a very good job cleaning my windows. He is efficient and a pleasure to deal with."
"John always does a professional job and is always friendly and helpful if I have any questions. Recently he also cleared my guttering and provided great advice."
"I have been happy with John as my window cleaner, he's a professional, does a great job and is always friendly and helpful."
"John is a very nice man and a very good window cleaner"
"John is a lovely man and I trust him to do a really good job as I am sometimes out when he comes. What a nice chap!!"
"Delighted to have found ‘My Window Cleaner’, professional in approach, communication as well as the all important shiny windows! Friendly, economical and always reliable"
"John is great st his job and the most wonderful person. He is so happy, and upbeat, I look forward to seeing him every month. The kids love him!"
"Very pleased with John, he is reliable and friendly."
"John Hughes is the most efficient window cleaner we've had. He's polite and focused."
"Very pleased with John, he is reliable and friendly. Thanks Olive"
"Do a great job each time always polite and friendly"
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.78 based on 431 reviews