My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
A very thorough, professional and courteous service with excellent value for money. I would fully recommend
Will Davis in Newtownabbey did a good job in cleaning the windows and gutters. Helpful and polite. Recommended.
He is a respectful gentleman and has a wonderful sense of responsibility. We are delighted with the quality of work.
Today Josh made an excellent job of cleaning my windows (despite it raining 2hrs later!) A very clean and efficient job which was done in a friendly manner in pleasing the customer. I could not ask for more.
Alan cleaned our windows both inside and outside yesterday. Decorators had left them particularly messy but without complaint & 2 1/2 hours later, Alan finished the work. We are grateful & have booked again.
Very informative and prompt on pricing list and an excellent first job on the first of many window cleans….. 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Will does a fantastic job cleaning windows in the Mallusk area. Great personality and very professional businessman. Punctual, fair pricing and customer friendly payment options. If you need your guttering cleared he is your man. Another job off my list!
John is reliable, does a good job every time and if I have hsd a problem is back the next day no question asked. Thank god I have found him.
He did a great job but I think he should charge more so I will be giving him more money nxt time
Alan was punctual, polite and the windows and veranda look excellent - thank you.
Good job done cheerfully and efficiently
Doidge, Our windows were cleaned this afternoon and were very pleased with the result. Thank you Chris.
Highly delighted, most thorough window cleaner ever. Charming man, very polite. Would recommend without a doubt.
Clean windows. No drama
Gone are the days of soapy sponges and streaky windows! As a first-time customer I wouldn't want to do them myself from now on. Quick response, fair pricing and superb results. Cleanest windows ever :) 100% Recommended
Nick from My Window Cleaner in Malvern is fantastic! He came to our factory, cleaned out all the guttering and cleaned the windows. Arrived exactly on time, extremely polite and talked through everything he was doing. I can’t recommend him and his services enough.
Hi Will we were both saying when you left this morning that this is the cleanest our windows have been in a very long time so thank you so much. 😁
First time used Dan Short for our windows in the Woodacott area. Excellent job, we were out but surprised how good our windows looked on our return.
Excellent work Very professional & Reliable John 128 Heritage Park CF3 0DS
It's great to find a window cleaner that actually returns when they say they will. Mywindowcleaner does just that. Thank you William you do a great job, very polite & friendly.
Chris came to clean our windows today so clean and sparkling great service thank you, would highly recommend
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.90 based on 1,717 reviews