My Window Cleaner Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate My Window Cleaner ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Always clean and alway come when they say. Friendly cleaners. Yep I’d recommed."
"Excellent service as always."
"Very good service, my window cleaner Ian was professional and carried out task very well"
"Simply the best. First class job caring, professional give 100%"
"I can recommend My Window Cleaner very highly. A great personal and professional service and startlingly good results. My house has never looked so clean!"
"Excellent service very polite and trustworthy made our UPVC frames look like new as well definitely recommend"
"We have only recently engaged My Window Cleaner to clean our windows, but have found the service extremely efficient and the staff pleasant."
"very good service arrived when i was expecting and cleaned windows to good standard"
"Excellent service window cleaner polite willing and respectful couldn't ask or a better service."
"Normally good, holiday replacement very heavy handed bashed cleaning broom against window making it shudder."
"It's been a bit hit and miss with the new cleaning system. Not happy with the finish now as often left with water marks. Not always there to mention and can't be bothered to complain. More expensive than others but always pleased with result in the past. Now is not the case- more expensive and windows not cleaned properly."
"Reliable, efficient service. All I ask from a window cleaner."
"Stella and Karen in the office are always very helpful and windows are expertly cleaned."
"Brilliant clean"
"My Window Cleaner is such a reliable, friendly and professional company and always provide a very thorough service. Love the personal reminders and easy payment options. Thank you šŸ˜Š"
"They are always on time, let me know in advance when they will be coming and do a great job. Highly recommended."
"Our window cleaner was very professional and did a lovely job."
"We've used MWC for a long time and the system of scheduling, billing and follow up has been great. The windows have been sparkling clean every time too."
"Friendly and efficient"
"I had my first clean today, and wow what a difference! They look amazing, all my windows and frames now gleam! I couldn't recommend Alan and Charlotte enough. They are so lovely and they go that extra mile for u. Great customer service and great windows."
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.73 based on 324 reviews