My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Another great job - quick, careful, thorough and really well-cleaned - very happy as always - thank you Simon!
Another great job - quick, careful, thorough and really well-cleaned - very happy as always - thank you Karen & Simon at MWC! Cheers
Great service with a smile. The arrangement from my original contact to the final window cleaning was very efficient and the window cleaners were very friendly. Would highly recommend this service.
Always friendly, efficient service
First visit yesterday and delighted with result. Windows well overdue for a clean!
We’ve always had good service from your company. The gentlemen working for you have been polite and I always have very good communication with the company. I am impressed that you get to know your clients well and respond immediately. It’s also a fair price and quick and easy to pay . Thanks for a good service .
They are efficient and always on time , the windows are always cleaned properly
Several elderly ladies and myself have been very pleased with the window cleaning especially now that they use the pure water. The ladies think the windows are clearer.
The window cleaners from My Windows we have had for many years have always been polite and cheerful. Some gutters were cleaned. This was a very useful service.
I would recomend the firm.
Only had one clean so far. Ian was very thorough, polite and smiley! The lady doing the bookings is very professional and accommodating. The price is fair. Have signed up for monthly cleans.
Very happy with our friendly window cleaner. Lovely gleaming clean windows each month.
Very polite and cleaned the windows well.
We have been with this company for some time now, and have always found them accommodating, reliable, and above all, they always do a good job. In addition to which, their pricing is very competitive. Geoffrey, our current window-cleaner, is friendly, polite, does a great job, and always leaves the windows sparkling clean. I would recommend My Window Cleaner to anyone.
Very thorough clean, very friendly cleaner. What more could you want!
Ian was amazing, accommodative: I saw him cleaning across the road requested if he could give me an estimate and was happy to got the job done! The windows are sparkling! And all done so fast. Thank you.
Reliable, responsive, good quality work from office staff and window cleaners.
A really efficient local window cleaning company.Emanuel does a great job, using modern equipment, which washes not just windows but frames and sills
Really easy to get booked in, window cleaner was really friendly & did an amazing job of the windows!
Brilliant clean of my conservatory inside and out. Price very good and competitive, superior clean compared to a previous job by a different company. Canterbury staff so helpful and polite - nothing was too much trouble and amazing attention to detail. Many thanks and I will definitely use you again!
I've been using MWC for many years. They always come when they say they will, or give you notice if for some reason they can't. They are here however early, late, dark or cold it is. They are polite and trustworthy. 100% recommend them.
Dry good customer service, scheduling and payment are easy and the standard of cleaning is excellent
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.85 based on 832 reviews