My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Excellent service ... have used them for over 5 years!
Excellent customer service from admin staff too!
Posted 59 minutes ago
Excellent value, prompt service. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Once again Rich turned up as expected and did his usual conscience job. Glad I changed from the previous cleaner.
Top class service. Highly recommend Rich.
He did a good job and very pleasant with it
Very pleasant windows lively and shiny David even got the concrete off my front door that has been there for years . The previous cleaner didn’t try to clean the door and he charged £10 more
Great service nothing is to much trouble .
Thoroughly recommend this service
David Robert’s window cleaning service - Swindon is second to none. It is an excellent job and David is professional and a very pleasant man. I would highly recommend his service to everyone.
Excellent regular service at a reasonable price. Dan Short can be highly recommended.
Had conservatory valet, a very efficient, friendly service carried out by Rich. Communication was always very good. Will definitely use again.
Amazing service, really nice chap. Will use again
Service from Greg (My Window Cleaner) very well priced,also does
a good job, windows cleaned to a good standard.
Following a flier put through our door last year we decided to give MWC a try as I do hate dirty windows.

David (Brecklands) cleans our windows, doors and sills and does them very well. He is always very helpful, cheerful and obliging. Emma's communication via emails is always very helpful too.
I received a card advertising MY Window Cleaner months ago , having been let down by my regular window cleaner when I wanted my gutters cleaned I decided to use it.
I have two evergreen oak trees bordering my property and my gutters had become blocked. David Albon arrived and carried out an excellent job. I have now asked him to do my windows and gutters on a regular basis.
Highly Recommended.
Rich (Grantham area) was fantastic, very helpful and kept us informed all the way even with the ever changing weather conditions. He did a great job and I’m very happy.
Great Service.
Nice clean windows.
Good Job Done
Very efficient job and a friendly service , good communication with dates your windows are due for clean and prompt in letting you know if there is prob and alternative date needed to do windows.
Communicated well turned up on time price was good and work completed was to high standard and also took the time to give us a patio jet was quote.
WOW ! How often do you get all the promises but don't get the service. Well fear not, Dan Short who does our windows down in Devon is the man to call if you want a first class service and done when he says it's getting done. We can not sing his praises enough.
Thanks Dan.
Friendly service and windows and gutters thoroughly done!
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.88 based on 1,192 reviews