My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Excellent service from Gareth we had my mums gutters and facias cleared and cleaned. Highly recommend
Windows are gleaming, excellent service! Would definitely recommend Dan!
We’ve used you for a few years .. excellent service, pleasant, friendly and efficient window cleaners! And excellent, helpful and professional administration and after sales service! Highly recommend.
Very reliable. Friendly. Did a great job on our windows. Would highly recommend!
Great communication, with a personal touch. Always reliable, friendly guys to carry out the work.
Very reliable. Good communication great company.
Gareth cleaned house driveway last year, and did s fantastic job at realistic price too!
Always very happy with the service.

Thank you.
excellent service and I am always happy with the cleaning of the windows - would definitely recommend!
Pleased with the jet wash that was carried out.
Reasonably priced and you always know when they should be coming so you can leave the money out. My first cleaner, Cezar, was excellent and very friendly but after he left there was a succession of cleaners, not all of whom were very good or reliable though always very polite. The guy who did my gutters, though, was absolutely delightful and efficient.
They are a very good service great job
Very reliable company and very friendly staff
Reliable and very pleasant staff . Unlike a few others window cleaning companies , you always get the same person coming to do your windows and you know exactly what day of the week they will show up as you get email notifications
Friendly, reliable and reasonably
Priced
Highly recommended
My window cleaner for a perfect clean.
Always efficient, your notified in advance of the intended visit.
Able to pay on line once work carried out.
Highly recommend
great service, always very prompt
A really easy and reliable service to use.
Gareth does a great job. He is friendly and reliable. Would recommend him without hesitation.
Can't recommend John & Connor highly enough. Punctual, courteous, thorough, diligent, efficient. A real pleasure to do business with.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 933 reviews