My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
A very thorough, professional and courteous service with excellent value for money. I would fully recommend
Brilliant job, thank you šŸ˜Š
Alan and Ashley provide a reliable and efficient service . The firm has cleaned my windows since starting up and I've never had any cause for complaint. Charges are very reasonable and they are a very friendly and obliging team.
Great job by friendly professional team
GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
windows and surrounding paintwork clean.
We had our windows cleaned today. Very friendly and professional service at a great price. We will certainly book again!
We saw John cleaning a neighbours windows and asked him if he could do ours. He very kindly did them the same day. Very pleased with the result
Another great job by William today in Jordanstown Newtownabbey
Gareth cleaned my windows
Today, the best they've been
Cleaned for very long time
10 out 10
We live in pontnewydd cwmbran
Punctual. Precise. Hard working. Windows are definitely clean now!
I had both inside and outside windows cleaned today for the first time with this company. First class service from start to finish would highly recommend
Call my window cleaner last week to arrange for my gutters to be cleared! I was given a price and booked in straight away, only charged £50 which is amazing! My gutters have not been cleaned in over 5 years, the team sent an email with a booking date and turned up nice and early, by the time I finished the school run they were all done! Amazing service!
A very nice gentleman windows done first class very impressed
Good communication, job well done and consistent service. Friendly, professional approach.
Excellent service, veranda roof and windows all spotless.
Thanks John.
Friendly professional service. Had gutters cleared and windows cleaned. Very happy customer.
I’m very happy with the service. It was quick efficient and the results are amazing! Thank you Leigh Chalfont St Giles Bucks
Satisfy with the service
Arrived on the day scheduled. It was first visit tho I have used the company before in a different house. Ioin was pleasant and professional at the end of what was a long working day for him. He did a thorough job. Thankyou Ioin.
I am more than happy to recommend William Davis. From initial enquiry to completed work at our house in Newtownabbey William's service was excellent. I have recommended contacting William to friends and family.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.89 based on 1,337 reviews