My Window Cleaner Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy

customer service
"My window cleaner always does a great job and always sticks to the pre-arranged date or gives an alternative date during the bad weather season. The garden is left undisturbed so you’d never know he’d been except for the sparkly windows. Excellent firm."
"My Window Cleaner always turn up as arranged. They do a good job, windows, window sills etc, for a very competitive price."
"Michael came to clean my gutters and my windows. The care he took traversing a ladder through my terrace and knowledge of the age of my windows was impressive. My sills were wiped down, gutters cleared, my windows sparkle. Really pleased with the service."
"Called MWC to clean my gutters and would like to say a big thank you to them. They competed the work very efficiently and even sent me photos of the job. . Great company and superb service."
"I’ve been looking for a window cleaner for months now — I thought it would be easy to find someone but I had several other companies give me quotes and schedule a time to come out, then not show up. I don’t know how I didn’t find My Window Cleaner sooner, but they have been so easy to deal with from the very beginning. Karen responded to my email incredibly quickly, provided a quote, and talked me through all of the services I asked about. She then quickly schedule a time for someone to come by. As annoyed as I was with the other companies for being no-shows, I’m almost glad it didn’t work out with them as I wouldn’t have found My Window Cleaner. Thank you Karen for your help, you’re so efficient and made this so easy for me! Even if you were more expansive than other companies I would have still used your services over others!"
"Excellent window cleaning and gutter clearance service carried out today by Michael Finn. His customer service was attentive and I would highly recommend this service."
"Excellent window cleaning and friendly service - Michael went the extra mile. Very satisfied."
"Customer service is very helpful and informative. The cleaning reminders are excellent. The cleaners I have had have been reliable and helpful and do a good job. The only slight down side is the price which is comparatively high. Will always remain a faithful customer."
"Really thorough job - windows cleaned inside and out, and plastic roof on my conservatory restored to 'as new' condition by Michael from Willesden. Highly recommended."
"Always satisfied when windows cleaned very reliable and always happy with end result Excellent value for a good job done. l"
"Always know when my cleaner is coming, get a week or two's notice, and can communicate with the office speedily if I need to change things. My current cleaner is Geoffrey and he always arrives with a smile and is very courteous. Good service, pleased to have them."
"Such lovely and efficient customer service. This company is just great and so accommodating with my ad hoc requests!! They have never let me down and always done a good job. I fully recommend them."
"My first visit from Josh. Was delighted with service very efficient and thorough. Would recommend to family and friends. Have signed up for future cleaning. (5stars)"
"Communication is excellent with this company and management are always on hand if needed for any queries. A great service, friendly and professional cleaners. No complaints at all!"
"Excellent customer service and very fair."
"Very professional and a good clean. Will use My Window Cleaner again."
"we always were happy with the clean thankyou"
"Great service from Ian Moldovan consistently, very reliable and committed team , will definitely recommend their service to friends and family."
"A very reliable service. Helpful that arrangements are made by email so that customers know in advance when to expect the window cleaner. Polite and efficient cleaner."
"He was very efficient and friendly. He did a good job with the cleaning too ."
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.84 based on 741 reviews