My Window Cleaner Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,717 reviews
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
A very thorough, professional and courteous service with excellent value for money. I would fully recommend
Made my bungalow shine with an overall clean of gutters, facias, doors and windows. Fantastic job carried out efficiently by David and crew.Thank you guys.
My Window Cleaner Newtownabbey offer a first class service from my initial phone call enquiry with Tina who explained how I will know each month when the window cleaner is coming, various ways to pay to getting booked in for a quote. Will coming out explaining all about the pole system and doing a brilliant and very through job. Definitely a window cleaning service that is professional, friendly and brilliant!!! Highly recommend!!!
All I can day is they done a great job and very pleasant and friendly lads.
Very impressed with My Window cleaner. Nick was cleaning my next door neighbour's window and moved his van so I could more easily reverse onto my drive. Such a thoughtful thing to do. As my previous window cleaner had not been seen for eons I asked how much and was delighted with the price. For anyone in Malvern, Worcestershire, I can 100% recommend Nick Clarke.
I cannot speak highly enough about the service Oli supplies, He's punctual , efficient and above all does an amazing job - our windows have never been so clean ! He's also a very cheerful person too, which adds to the experience. I would certainly recommend Oli without question .
Great service and price. Would thoroughly recommend.
I had a one off deal clean of my 1st floor flat window and frames, they look 10 times better and soo much cleaner, very happy with the friendly, organised staff and the work carried out. Would have preferred if the windows were squeegede after being rinsed as this left water marks but that is personal preference and something that could have probably been rectified if I mentioned it at the time. Overall very happy with service and would recommend.
First time using My Window Cleaner. Gary from Stourbridge did my windows to a gleaming non streak finish! He did a thorough job and explained everything from start to finish.He is passionate with what he does and is a asset to the company. He Kept me updated from my initial email and throughout. Very professional and highly recommend! Will be having my windows cleaned on a regular basis.
Chris and his MWC team are first class! My windows and the surrounds and sills are sparkling. Really good to find a reliable and efficient service. Highly recommended 👌
On time, polite, efficient & explained everything as this was my 1st clean
David arrived on time, discussed work to be carried out which was done very professionally and pleased with solar panel cleaning. Would recommend his company and have retained details for future reference and possible work to be carried out. Thank you. Downham Market 12 May 2022
Pleased with the work carried out - windows - gutters - facia etc.
Very pleased.
Today I had John clean my windows and I can't fault him lovely guy and fab service my windows are sparkling....thank you see you soon 😀
John thanks for cleaning our windows on time and smiling
Window Cleaner has been cleaning my windows for several years and always appears on time and does a good job. Always locks the gate as well, as he leaves. Fully recommended.
Excellent job cleaning the guttering. Reasonable price.
My daughter has been using this company for a few months and recommended them to me. I had my first clean last week. Sam, In Bournemouth, did a very good job, he worked fast and efficiently, he's cheerful and polite what more can I want ..... Oh yes - the price was very reasonable too. Fliss - Charminster
First visit from my window cleaner today & very happy with the services provided. Very professional and nice to see that William took his time to get the job done right 😊
Owen is very helpful, polite, and simply does a grand job. No hesitation in recommending.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.93 based on 2,717 reviews