My Window Cleaner Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy

customer service
"Excellent - best window cleaner ever!"
"Excellent and polite service."
"John has been cleaning my and my neighbours windows for over 7 years, John is always courteous and friendly ,he keeps our windows sparkling clean ,and would always recommend him"
"Our window cleaner John is one of the very best. He works extremely hard and leaves all the windows sparkling. He is also a very pleasant man who takes great pride in his job."
"Very pleased with John Hughes our window cleaner. He provides an excellent service at all times. Professional and friendly guy and always does a great job with our windows. Would highly recommend him."
"John Hughes is a friendly and helpful window cleaner and always provides an excellent service that you can rely on. My Window Cleaner service is good value."
"Brilliant service with a smile - I highly recommend our window cleaner John."
"Josh is very professional and pleasant and does a lovely job of the windows and sills and is keen to ensure that customers are happy with his work. I am perfectly happy to recommend his services."
"I have been a customer in Barnet since 2006. My Window Cleaner has provided an excellent service. The window cleaners have been efficient and polite all in all an excellent company"
"I have found Josh, in Bournemouth to be extremely pleasant, very professional and provides an excellent cleaning service. Prices are very reasonable, and always responds and keeps you informed by email. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"My windows have always been cleaned thoroughly and efficiently. John is invariably reliable, pleasant and polite. Highly recommended."
"We cannot fault John's work nor his reliability. He is a thoroughly conscientious, dedicated and honest worker - nothing is too much trouble and we are delighted with the service we receive."
"They are reliable and do a good job for very fair price. John always does a good job."
"Arrived on time for quotation. polite and informative. Came as arrange to clean the windows. Good clean service."
"An excellent, efficient service. I'm glad I swapped to using My Window Cleaner."
"Very pleased John does a great job"
"John is always very nice and does a good job."
"Excellent service and John is amazing always polite, efficient and reliable. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with their windows services and very efficient services."
"John does a great job with our windows. Very polite and efficient. Thank you for a good service."
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.84 based on 701 reviews