My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
customer service
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Josh arrived at the time I was told he would arrive. He was very thorough in cleaning the windows and took care to wipe the sills down also. Refreshing after previous experiences with other local provider. Nice, courteous manner. thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ian always arrives on the due date and provides a really good clean for my windows and patio doors. The email reminders of the date that Ian will be visiting plus the ability to pay online makes this a really easy and efficient service. Also - very competitvely priced. I would thoroughly recommend MWC *****
Great company. Professional from beginning to end. Competitively priced. Punctual, polite and courteous. Will be using again.
Excellent service over the years from John . Would recommend your company
MWC offers reliable, efficient service at good prices. My windows are left sparkling & when I have the gutters cleaned the person doing it is careful & thorough. Highly recommend.
Ian is always polite and friendly. He comes within the prearranged time slot and does a good job. If we need to change our time, this is always managed efficiently.
David has been for the second time to do my windows. He is brilliant. Very polite, cheerful and respectful. He arrives on time, does a great job and takes care/pride in his work. Couldn’t ask for more. Whole heartedly recommend him.
Michael has come once to do our windows inside and out and did a great job! Look forward to him coming again and finally having our windows regularly cleaned.
Ian always comes on the arranged date and does an excellent job. Would recommend this service.
Ian cleans our windows every month — for the first clean he stopped by early in the morning before we went to work so we could meet him. It’s so nice to know who is doing the job instead of just sending a random person! Ian is incredibly friendly and does an excellent job every time — it’s so nice to have clean windows and the prices are very competitive! Incredible work and lovely customer service — everything is perfect and I wish that every company provided service like My Window Cleaner does! I can’t say enough good things about this company :)
Have been using this fabulous company since they started out... if something isn’t broke you don’t fix it!!!! Perfect service every time, always arrive on time as agreed in advance, fantastic job and the guys are nice and friendly with it. All round 5 Star service. I’m a very happy customer!
Michael is very personable, his work is meticulous and thorough. Our windows have never looked so clean! Willesden and Brondesbury Park area.
My window cleaner always came when expected, and did a very good job.
Very reliable and professional service. Excellent value for money. Prompt response to enquiries and emails.
Fab on time and good value would highly recommend
Very professional and always pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Good regular service and excellent value.
Reliable service and responsive to emails. Good.
Reliable and friendly.
John our window cleaner does a great job. Such a nice chap!
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.85 based on 789 reviews