My Window Cleaner Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner

How would you rate My Window Cleaner?

Jack Spellmon
Verified Buyer
"Top quality service, communication and value, would recommend this company.”"
"Simon was very polite and he did a very good job today."
"Ian arrived bright and early and worked diligently. Didn't even want a cup of tea. The windows were really clean afterwards."
Brian & Valerie
Verified Buyer
"They are very friendly and do a good job"
"My thanks to John for always being very thorough in his work and his courteous nature. We are always informed in good time of his visits and the payment system is easy and convenient. My thanks also to Karen in the office for her great comms and friendly efficient customer service. I would highly recommend MWC to anyone."
"My window cleaner has always been professional and do a very good job and i would recommend them."
"My window cleaner was booked at short notice, however, they were able to attend a few days later, which was really helpful to me. On checking my windows, I found he missed out cleaning 1 set of windows and I alerted them to this. He promptly returned the following day, recognised and apologised for the error and happily set about cleaning this set of windows. He also gave the other windows a once over for good measure and left me beaming from ear to ear. Now, that's what I call service! Thank you!"
Malcolm Barnfield
Verified Buyer
"Very Thorough, friendly and careful"
Colin Druce
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my windows and frames when they are cleaned. Very professional company who i would definitely recommend."
"John, my usual window cleaner is reliable and friendly. My windows are always sparkling after his visit. Today I have had all of the plastic frames cleaned as well and they look like new. Karen and the team offer a brilliant service."
"Cleaned the windows when they said they would and did a fairly good job"
"Because of the satisfactory job the window cleaners have always done over the years I am not sure how many but between 15 & 20 nearer the latter I think so thanks again for reasonable rates P"
"They are helpful and polite. But would like a more careful job on the cleaning if possible"
Lynda Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Arrives when scheduled and informs me by text if not coming because of weather"
"Very good service from start to finish. Text message/e-mail to say when windows being cleaned. Window cleaners very polite & clean windows to high standard. Would not hesitate in recommending them."
Luigi & Tilde Motta
Verified Buyer
"Yes, he does a good job."
"Excellent service! Great guys!"
Bryan Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Easily organised, reliable and always do a good job."
Brenda Swain
Verified Buyer
"They do a satisfactory job. No complaints."
Cosima Wiegand
Verified Buyer
"Punctual, efficient and friendly."
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.78 based on 155 reviews