My Window Cleaner Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner

How would you rate My Window Cleaner ?

"Alan did a great first clean. We are really pleased with the service."
"Professional and friendly company. Great value for a job done well."
"Excellent service over all! Great email communication. Alan was fantastic took his time and the windows looked amazing......Highly recommend Thank you x"
"Reliable and Pleasant. If possible would like the same person each time."
"Emanuelle recently cleaned our conservatory roof which was really very dirty. We expected it to be real problem but he did a brilliant job. Immaculate!"
"They look lovely especially. Downstairs upstairs frames need working on but will improve with time now I have a window cleaner.Very pleased and impressed"
"I’ve used My Window Cleaner for many years. They are reliable, brilliant at what they do and incredibly cost effective. I’m moving out of London and will really miss them; I can not recommend them highly enough. Thank you team."
"This was the first time we used this company and we are very pleased with the result, considering our windows had not been cleaned for a very long time. Will be using them for a regular clean."
"Very regular with excellent work by a polite and cheerful man"
"Excellent services"
"Always turns up when they say they will & cleaned well"
"Very good and reliable service. Cleaners always came on time and I could rest assured that my windows will be clean throughout the year. Easy to pay too via bank transfer."
"brilliant job by 2 lovely men"
"FRIENDLY AND A GOOD WINDOW CLEANER"
"Reliable,conscientious and always pleasant"
"reliable, good service, reasonable prices"
"He was very good, very obliging and took time to do the job thoroughly to customers satusficstion Well done"
"My Window Cleaner have proved over a number of years to be a reliable and professional service. I highly recommend them."
"Always on time (day/date). Accommodating with potential problems - i.e cars, garden furniture in the way. Speedy and efficient."
"I was very happy with Ian such a shame he has left. He took so much care and did an excellent job."
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.73 based on 297 reviews