My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Very pleased with the finish on the windows also the price Would recommend to friends and family
Very good job would recommend reasonly priced to thank you
I am very pleased with the window cleaning. Peter arrived promptly at a time I had requested and started the work immediately. The windows now sparkle. From Joyce Larby in Field Way.
Peter is very professional and caring
Extremely impressed with this service and the prompt response when i called Nick . Would recommend to others.
Will does a fantastic job cleaning windows in the Mallusk area. Great personality and very professional businessman. Punctual, fair pricing and customer friendly payment options. If you need your guttering cleared he is your man. Another job off my list!
Excellent work Very professional & Reliable John 128 Heritage Park CF3 0DS
Greg is incredibly polite and does a very good job. You are emailed/text a couple of days before on date of visit. I think its a bit expensive but the job is done well.
We are relatively new customers in Southbourne and are delighted with service and standard of clean.
Good clean but would prefer morning or at least to know a time.
Massive thank you to William Davis for cleaning my Gutters and frames etc, he did a fantastic job and will defo be using My Window Cleaner again
Satisfy with the service
Arrived on the day scheduled. It was first visit tho I have used the company before in a different house. Ioin was pleasant and professional at the end of what was a long working day for him. He did a thorough job. Thankyou Ioin.
Very happy with service
Very good made my house look new again. Very happy with service
I took to David the first time I saw him . Here is a man I can trust to do a good job ,and he certainly did . His price is fair and he even cleans in the corners !
Very good service first time I’ve used this company and happy with standard of work .
Ian Moldovan is a polite, helpful and careful window cleaner. I am very happy with his work.
Our window cleaner is always on time, polite and clean windows to a high standard.
He’s very good and considerate
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 1,993 reviews