My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
First visit yesterday and delighted with result. Windows well overdue for a clean!
Only had one clean so far. Ian was very thorough, polite and smiley! The lady doing the bookings is very professional and accommodating. The price is fair. Have signed up for monthly cleans.
Love the emails on advance and ability to pay by bank transfer. Very efficient team.
We were happy using my window cleaner services, they have been reliable and professional at all times and would have been happy to continue if My personal circumstances Didn’t change
Efficient and most reliable service. Window cleaners very good and accommodating and reliable.
Service good value for the cost.
Would recommend the company to friends and other people.
Excellent window cleaning and gutter clearance service carried out today by Michael Finn. His customer service was attentive and I would highly recommend this service.
Customer service is very helpful and informative. The cleaning reminders are excellent. The cleaners I have had have been reliable and helpful and do a good job. The only slight down side is the price which is comparatively high. Will always remain a faithful customer.
Excellent customer service and very fair.
A very reliable service. Helpful that arrangements are made by email so that customers know in advance when to expect the window cleaner. Polite and efficient cleaner.
Excellent service and John is amazing always polite, efficient and reliable. Highly recommended.
Polite and friendly service.
Josh is a very hard working and obliging young man who does a really good job of cleaning my windows, is reliable, helpful and I would recommend him to any women.
Friendly reliable service, John works very hard cleaning our windows year in year out. We also have the odd extra clean when needed - MYC are always accommodating and helpful.
John does a very prifessional job. He is helpful and polite.
Arrives when they say they will , gets on and does s good job
Very efficient.
Good service, also inform days before he comes.
Used My Window cleaner for several years now. Windows and gutters. Karen, Stella and team are always efficient, accommodating, friendly and polite. Highly recommend their services.
Polite and efficient
Ian has always been very polite. MWC always let you know when they are coming and how to pay.
No problems with them!