My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Will does a fantastic job cleaning windows in the Mallusk area. Great personality and very professional businessman. Punctual, fair pricing and customer friendly payment options. If you need your guttering cleared he is your man. Another job off my list!
Excellent work Very professional & Reliable John 128 Heritage Park CF3 0DS
Greg is incredibly polite and does a very good job. You are emailed/text a couple of days before on date of visit. I think its a bit expensive but the job is done well.
We are relatively new customers in Southbourne and are delighted with service and standard of clean.
Good clean but would prefer morning or at least to know a time.
Massive thank you to William Davis for cleaning my Gutters and frames etc, he did a fantastic job and will defo be using My Window Cleaner again
Satisfy with the service
Arrived on the day scheduled. It was first visit tho I have used the company before in a different house. Ioin was pleasant and professional at the end of what was a long working day for him. He did a thorough job. Thankyou Ioin.
Very happy with service
Very good made my house look new again. Very happy with service
I took to David the first time I saw him . Here is a man I can trust to do a good job ,and he certainly did . His price is fair and he even cleans in the corners !
Very good service first time I’ve used this company and happy with standard of work .
Ian Moldovan is a polite, helpful and careful window cleaner. I am very happy with his work.
Our window cleaner is always on time, polite and clean windows to a high standard.
He’s very good and considerate
has been doing a good job, apart from two months ago they didn't seem very clean to me probably because no one was home apart from that does a good job
Very nice man always polite and smiling very satisfied
Great price, good cleaning and always regular
Service very good, price fair. Windows, fascia etc. looked very good after cleaning by Ian.
Good service