My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
It was like getting a new patio, I had forgotten how good it could look! As for the windows I just couldn’t get over how clear and sparkly they were. Great job Richard!
I have used this service for a few years now and I cannot fault them. They keep me updated if there is a problem or changes I need to know about, and the service is very reliable. Been really happy with them and can’t recommend them enough!
I have had the same window cleaner for several years and he is always punctual - which is a great asset. The cost for internal and external cleaning is very acceptable and great value for money. I would be at a loss if John was not available for many years to come.

I am a totally satisfied customer of My Window Cleaners.
Brilliant cleaning job from Alan! It was so good we decided to clean the inside too 🤣 Charlotte was very helpful. We’re so pleased we’ve found a great window cleaner and look forward to the next visit. We would thoroughly recommend.
Really it was great and nice job thanks😊
John and Connor did such a good job that even my husband noticed how sparkly the windows were.
Great job.
Thanks very much
Chris Todd
Found that they are friendly and helpful so would recommend them to anyone
Very professionally performed service I highly recommend
Great service.
‘My Window Cleaner’ has kept my windows sparkling clean for many years now. I have always found them to be reliable and friendly and do not hesitate in recommending them. Excellent service.
Great communication from the office and a lovely Friendly window cleaner who does a great job each month!
Excellent service at a very reasonable price.
Great to see Simon has returned, he always does a fully professional job with a with great customer ethos and is the best window cleaner we have had.
MWC is friendly and always Communicative and assists greatly with enquiries and updates on appointments.
Alan & Nathan always provide a first class service. They are polite and courteous and email you the date they plan to clean with a back up date if weather gets in the way. Charlotte sends an electronic invoice which is payable by BACs so simple & easy payment method. Alan always checks I am happy with the results and he is happy to take feedback and change if need be, although this has never been the case as he does a superb job on a regular basis. I would highly recommend My Window Cleaner thank you for an excellent first class service.
I had Iain cleaning my windows, he was always polite, cheerful & I was always satisfied with the job done. He also cleared my guttering. The service was always first class down to office staff to Iain Cleaning windows. Always on time. Price wise reasonable. I would definitely recommend My Window Cleaner.
Always notified when clean is due and who to expect. Windows left clean and shining. A good job done at a fair price.
Other services offered include clearing gutters and cleaning conservatory roofs.
I have done and remain happy to recommend this company.
The office staff are always ready to help and advise.
We have been using “My Window Cleaner” for a number of years now & have never had a problem. The windows are always spotless & the service is excellent plus a really reasonable price. John is our window cleaner & is a really nice chap.
Emi and the team are great - after trialling a few other cleaners who were unreliable or a little slapdash Emi is very thorough, always on timely and really friendly too. The office team are also very courteous with timely communications e.g. useful reminders when the. next clean is timely promotions e.g. gutter clearance. We'll definitely be sticking with these guys for the future.
Totally satisfied; always excellent service.
Very pleased with our first clean from John and have signed up for a regular service. Great customer service too. I would recommend.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 861 reviews