My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
A very thorough, professional and courteous service with excellent value for money. I would fully recommend
Our window cleaner "Dan" is the best ever . He is reliable, punctual and he takes an obvious pride in his work. He is always so polite and courteous too. We can highly recommend him - we consider ourselves very fortunate to be one of his customers.
John was timely and did a very thorough job. We are very pleased with the improvement.
Reliable, polite service and great result. Thank you.
Very efficient and friendly service excellent
Best window cleaner ever, very polite and conscientious. Thank you
Great customer service , friendly, punctual and most importantly my windows are lovely and clean , thanks Ashley
Very good friendly service. Made sure there no marks left. My conservatory and windows have never looked cleaner. No hesitation in booking again. 🙂
Cleaned windows very well, good price & nice friendly service.
We had our first visit yesterday and are delighted with the results. The frames and windows have come up beautifully. Dan made a good through good, and I have booked for a regular visit.
Wow, my windows are absolutely gleaming. The cleanest they have ever been. John always turns up when he says he will with the excellent email reminders. Would recommended to everyone.
Second time David has done our gutters, facias and windows. So pleased again with the results, so much so that we have booked a routine window cleaning service. Very professional, courteous and respectful. Sincere thanks.
William always does a splendid job. My windows and solar panels are gleaming. Thank you William.
I have not had my windows cleaned for a few years and I am always wary when finding someone new on the internet who I do not know but I really should not have worried. David is a lovely man who did a fantastic job, the windows were not only very dirty, but there was also moss on some of the sills which he has completely removed. David also went up and cleared out an area of my gutter which has been blocked for sometime. I will have no hesitation in using David again.
Always carry’s out professional service thanks again
Very prompt very friendly and very thorough. My windows sparkle, Kate verrall
Yes I will recommend them highly.
Excellent service, job well done. No complaints.
Gareth is great, very helpful and flexible to fit around you. I like the fact that you get notified by email when he is due to visit the property because it's easy to forget. Nothing is too much trouble for him and has always cleaned our windows to a high standard. We live in Duffryn area so our windows are difficult to reach from the back garden but it's no trouble for him. Very happy with the service.
Excellent clean by a very polite and willing young man.
Excellent work