My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
At first the franchise application was great. After Ian had taken time to explain everything we felt we could trust the process as it was very professional and profit margins were great. After paying deposit it became very rushed and the pressure mounted very quickly to get the business moving within weeks yet we had taking months to get to this point. After pulling out of the agreement after feeling uncomfortable with the rush it was stated we wouldn’t receive deposit until the company we had started was dissolved. After challenging this it was refunded pretty quickly thanks to the owners Karen and Dave.
Normally good, holiday replacement very heavy handed bashed cleaning broom against window making it shudder.
Not happy with the new cleaning method but a very satisfactory and speedy response when I complained. I am going back to the original cleaning method with this company.
Nearly a year of different window cleaners most of which have been substandard. I have been with your company for nearly 20 years and have recommended you to several new customers who at first were very pleased with your service, particularly when Cezar was cleaning. But I have to say that I am now getting a little tired of trying out new window cleaners. Putting up the prices in the current situation does seem to have added insult to injury. We'll just have to see what happens on the next clean.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 1,990 reviews