My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Original cleaner due to come at 7.45am did not show up, nor did he call to let me know that he was not coming that day. An alternative cleaner was booked in for the following week, and I had to take more time off to allow him access. The gutters were supposed to be cleaned since last October 2017, but only going to be done in February, very poor service.
Hello,
Your review was sent anonymously so I can not look into this. I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience.

Regarding a no show, that's not good and something we would take very seriously as they should at least call to let you know.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to clear gutters recently due to low temperatures in the area since December 2017 (water in the gutters is frozen & when extremely cold, plastic gutters are so easily broken)
If you would like to contact me privately by sending an email to bookings@mywindowcleaner.co.uk I shall ensure that we put something in place to compensate you for the experience you had & then undertake training with the operative who let you down so that doesn't happen again.
Kind regards,