Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
I thought Panda only sold one type of pillow and thought these were the shredded type, which are far more comfortable than the solid type...But overall, the solid pillows are acceptable in comfort
Thought it would be firmer than it is
Very small in size although comfy
The topper we ordered does not really have the cooling feature advertised, still feels very hot in bed. We have some springs in our mattress which the topper does cover well however it’s also not as soft and comfortable as expected
I purchased an entire bedding set. The bamboo sheets are excellent, the pillows a bit uncomfortable. However, we are disappointed with the mattress topper as it gives off a chemical smell and is definitely not hypo-allergenic. Even after several weeks being spread out in a spare bedroom, the whole room is filled with its smell and we really don't know what to do with it. Also I wonder if the environmental credentials also cover the mattress topper and the pillows.
Not as happy with pillows as we would have liked, ok but not great.
I like it but not realy for that price.
The mattress topper was the wrong size when it arrived. This was remedied by customer services very quickly and with courtesy. In use it was cooler than the one it replaced but disappointingly still very warm.It was not cool as advertised well not cool enough. The technology involved needs improvement.r
The topper has improved made my mattress much more comfortable than it was. It's softer than I would have liked and somehow it feels less effective when two people are sleeping on the double bed instead of one.
from ordering to delivery service ok. Pillow no comfy at all.
Based on the description I expected that the mattress topper will help to regulate the temperature when sleeping, however it is just warmer than it is without the topper, which is disappointing.
I was hoping that I would get some relief of back pain, which is not the case either, however while those 2 aspects did not turn out as expected, it is a little bit like sleeping on a soft cloud, which is nice.
A little too firm for my liking- sent it back, refund came quickly.
I have a child with moderate eczema so I bought the full bedding set from Panda. It felt very luxurious and silky. It was good for a 3 to 4 weeks but after a few washes it completely shrunk and didn't feel the same. I only washed it in cold water as it states to. I thought it would last longer
why not make the kids pillow the same L x W size just thinner H?
Was so excited to get this topper as I have arthritis in my back and a herniated disc in my neck. It's comfy but have found the cover is loose, making little bulges which then fold over making a lump. Also the topper is smaller than it should be. (Ordered for a UK double and there's good inch shortfall all around. The non slip bottom doesn't work either.
Good pillow but as a side sleeper, it’s a bit to low and needs another pillow for height.
I also find it doesn’t bounce back as much as others.
Pillow cases that you can buy from Panda don’t fit the pillow, they are much larger which is very confusing.
I bought the memory foam topper and duvet cover set partly because they are marketed as being good for keeping you cool. I felt warmer after adding them to my bed, so I don't think the marketing is accurate. Apart from that the product seems good quality so far.
A year ago I bought one of the memory foam pillows and loved it. However it seems like the way they make the pillows has changed as, a year later, the one I bought it too thin and not firm enough.
The pillow is actually a lot thinner than I had hoped and not so great for sleeping on the side. I would have returned but was unfortunately out of the country until the eend of the return period.
I have mixed feelings about the pillow cases. They are incredibly soft and feel lovely to sleep on, but they don’t fit the panda life pillow. Just like regular sized pillow cases they are too big for the panda pillow. The look untidy and baggy around the pillow. I wish they came in just the right size to fit round the panda pillow. They are also so thin that they’re see through which means you can see the blank embroidered panda from the pillow.
Panda London is rated 4.78 based on 2,464 reviews