Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Great service, and a beautiful necklace that put a huge smile on my face."
"I was delighted when I received my hummingbird pendent. The quality was fantastic as too was the quality of necklace and it was beautifully presented in a gift box. Once received I realised the chain was too small and contacted Muru who exchanged it for me with no additional cost. Excellent customer service I can’t wait to purchase more jewellery!"
"Beautiful earrings and beautifully well presented. Well wrapped for delivery and on time!"
"Beautiful jewellery and well presented - loved the necklace so much I had to buy another two for my sisters!"
"Jewellery was far better than expected. Excellent quality, beautifully packaged. Great communication with delivery. Definitely order from this company in the near future"
"Beautiful ring which looks even better in person than online. There was a problem with delivery (no fault of Muru) and they went above and beyond to hand deliver it. Thank you so much."
"Have 3 of your bracelets now,the latest is the feather bracelet which I love,such a decision in morning which to wear,only thing I Have a problem with is the small clasps trying to do them up,but still love them."
"I have 3 different pieces of jewellery from Muru and they are all great quality and stunning."
"Pressed well of some quality and arrived on time"
"Really pretty pieces of jewellery"
"I have been looking for a moon pendant and this one fitted the bill. It is a good size and looks classy also the chain is not flimsy. I am very pleased with it and may have to get the matching earrings. I emailed for information on delivery as it was the Christmas period and was kept up to date when it was arriving. As I had never ordered from this site before that was very reassuring. Thank you Muru."
"Delivery service great, but necklace already broken as my girlfriend took it out the box."
Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really sorry to hear the chain on the necklace you ordered is faulty, if you could email us an image of the break along with your order number we will arrange a repair or replacement as soon as possible. Kind regards, Ruby @ Muru
info@murujewellery.com
"Lovely piece of jewellery. Exactly as described and excellent delivery."
"I purchased the little hummingbird and the ancient coin midi length in gold as a Christmas present for my daughter. She is absolutely delighted with them both and they were beautifully packaged. Thank you."
"Earings chosen by daughter for Christmas gift. As she chose, she should be very happy!"
"Items came beautifully wrapped and arrived promptly. I was really happy with the quality of the items. The recipient of the gift loved them. Just wish I'd ordered something for myself too."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 168 reviews