Muru Jewellery Reviews

Based on 1,122 reviews
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 109, Screenworks

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Clare S
So far so good.... this is a birthday gift so I haven't put it through its paces fully. It looks good in the delivery box and arrived in good time. I will know whether the quality is any good in time....
Lovely chain but the star sign is tiny and I can’t see what is on it
Product arrived on specified date I would of liked the butterfly to have been slightly larger like it showed on picture
Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the size of the butterfly pendant. We use the same size pendant in the photos as the one you have received and make sure to include a photo of the necklace on the model for scale. All of our dimensions are also listed in the product description (Pendant: 14mm x 22mm, Chain Width: 1mm). If the necklace is not suitable, you can return it to us for a full refund. Best wishes, Ruby @ Muru
It is a very dull silver makes it look old. Can't where it with my other sterling silver necklaces
Hi Claire, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So sorry to hear the silver choker looks dull. This doesn't sound like our usual quality so I have dropped you an email with a free returns label so we can exchange it for a brighter silver chain. Kind regards, Ruby
Good service but thought the necklace itself was not good value
I thought it looked rather badly made and wonky but apparently that’s the fashion!
Lovely piece of jewellery, great present for my little sis but expected it to look more yellow gold. The script/ letter on the pendant was tiny compared to the size of the pendant.
the jewellery doesnt look that shiny comparing what is advertise online
Not as nice as expected, charm smaller and bracelet thinner, quite disappointed.
I only rated 3 because, I loved the one of the necklace I purchased and had to return the other. I didn’t like the Return process and plus I had to pay extra to send it securely.
It’s nice however a little too expensive for what it is.
Delivery service great, but necklace already broken as my girlfriend took it out the box.
Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really sorry to hear the chain on the necklace you ordered is faulty, if you could email us an image of the break along with your order number we will arrange a repair or replacement as soon as possible. Kind regards, Ruby @ Muru info@murujewellery.com
Looks OK but doesn't look worth what I paid . Hopefully the wife will like it but wouldn't buy again from here.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.9 based on 1,122 reviews