Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Lovely necklace, looks delicate and pretty and layers well with other necklaces. Great quality and nicely packaged. My daughter really loved it."
"Beautiful necklace would recommend"
"Beautiful necklace, very individual - you dont see many like this one."
"Love the gold feather necklace and the bead chain is really pretty. I also have to in rose gold with regular chain. Both are fab!"
"The order was carried out swiftly and efficiently. The item I purchases was well presented. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Very efficient, fast delivery within expected time frame and updates as to progress of delivery process."
"Amazing quality jewellery and clever meanings. Purchased a mother and child necklace for my mum’s birthday and she absolutely loved it. The meaning makes it that much more special."
"Already reviewed previously."
"Absolutely delighted with the service received from Muru! Received my order very quickly and beautifully packaged. Very pleased!"
"I love my necklace! It looks really beautiful on and I have had so many compliments about it."
"Have a wide range of unique and beautiful products and great customer service."
"My earrings, which are beautiful, arrived quicker than expected which always pleases me...especially when things arrive before a weekend because I usually want them for something. Muru’s jewellery comes in such lovely packaging too."
"Beautiful necklace, really quick delivery - very happy!"
"Jewellery is as beautiful as it appears on the website. Packaging is equally lovely and it arrived in excellent time."
"Beautiful quality and gorgeous design - great price too!!! Highly recommend"
"beautifully wrapped, lovely writing, arrived so quickly and in perfect condition"
"Beautiful necklace and great quality! The item came beautifully packaged too, such a nice touch. Will definitely recommend!"
"Bought as a present. Loved the gift wrap and recipient loved the necklace."
"Beautiful jewellery and beautifully presented birthday gift"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 236 reviews