Muru Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Muru's customer service is exceptional! My husband bought me a necklace for my birthday but he did not know that I wanted a silver swallow necklace not a gold one. I emailed Muru and Ruby answered so fast! She helped me with the exchange process and it went very smoothly. I received my new silver swallow necklace almost the next day after I have returned it! I absolutely love it and I plan to buy so much more of their products! :)"
"I purchased this necklace for my daughter-in-law and she loves it! Express shipping to the U.S. was amazingly fast!"
"Beautiful. Lovely chain design and long length.. Lots of compliments on wearing."
"Very pleased brought as a birthday present for my daughter she was thrilled with it - quick delivery great service"
"Beautiful Jewellery of high quality. Have received lovely compliments about my necklaces."
"Exceptionally beautiful & unique pieces of jewellery. I bought 2 pieces to layer and Ruby personally provided me with images to help me with my choice. When they arrived they were beautifully packaged and came with a personal note. Brilliant service would highly recommend!"
"Bought a necklace as a gift and really happy with everything. Great quality, the packaging is lovely and really quick delivery. Would definitely buy again!"
"Beautiful item I love it"
"Ordered as a birthday present for a friend. She was very pleased. Item arrived on time as stated. Thank you."
"I bought this necklace as a gift and it is beautiful! And shipping was quick for international. Love it!"
"I am very satisfied with the necklace and coin charm pendant; they are pictured accurately. The coin charm is heavy and a good size not too small and not too large. The chain is a good length too."
"I love this company so much. The jewellery is such high quality and is different from what I've seen. Love that they all have a meaning and are different. Delivery was really quick as well. Highly recommended this company and all their jewellery!"
"Very pleased with recent purchase. Fast reliable service. Highly recommend."
"Lovely small discs as a a treat for myself, good price in the sale too, but would have paid full price also"
"Beautifully presented and Packaged. I want the whole range !!! Super fast and free delivery xx"
"Lovely item"
"This is so lovey I get many compliments on it. Beautifully packaged and received quickly. You won’t be disappointed."
"This is beautiful and delicate. It came beautifully packaged. Highly recommend"
"Lovely silver Capricorn necklace purchased as a gift. Excellent quality, lovely gift box and gift card as well as the card explaining the meaning of Capricorn. Muru jewellery makes the perfect gift for someone you care about."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews