Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Beautiful necklaces I brought one each for my twin daughters birthday
Hi Lynn, Thanks for your kind review, hope your twin daughters love wearing their new coin necklaces! Best wishes, Ruby @ Muru x
Marvellous gift, excellent delivery. Thank you!
Very fast delivery, and the ankle bracket is beautiful perfect for my friends birthday.
Lovely jewellery, fast delivery, fair price . I bought my 2nd piece as soon as I received my first necklace, as it was so beautiful. Will be buying more I’m sure
Great product, excellent communications and I'm delighted with the whole experience. Thanks!
Beautiful ❤️
Bought an anklet as a gift. It arrived quickly and looked beautiful. I’m sure the recipient will love it!
Bought this for my Mum's birthday and she really loved it! Beautiful piece!
Arrived Quickly very please with the product, it was a present for my daughter she loved it
Really pleased with the service I received. Enquired as to availability via email, such a quick response, placed order, and then they were delivered so quickly. Well done, thank you Ruby, absolutely love them!
Fantastic service
Love my Purity Mandala studs in rose gold and have just treated myself to Forget-me-not studs to wear and remember my Mum by. I have been looking for Forget-me-not earrings as the flower is the Dementia symbol. Great service and lovely packaging. Many thanks Muru.
Love it lovely pendant and a solid chunky piece
Love the handwritten card
good quality , arrived quick , exactly what i wanted
Beautiful item and it was packaged with such thought! I bought it as a gift and the meaning behind it really meant a lot. Highly recommend.
Beautifully presented & the perfect gift! to add a little glamour to our 10 year's anniversary.
Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021
Within 2 days of ordering arrived on the doormat beautifully packaged. I bought the feather necklace as a present for my daughter’s birthday. She loves it 😀.
I purchased a plain gold vermeil belcher chain to suspend a a pendant from. It arrived very quickly, beautifully gift packaged. I'm very pleased with the quality of the chain and the service from Muru.
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter. Due to covid and her living in Spain she hasn't got it yet but I am sure she will love it. Its perfect for her.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 828 reviews