Muru Jewellery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Click Here

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Beautiful earrings. Bought as a present. My friend loved them. The card with the meaning behind them was a very special touch."
"A little on the big side. On the lowest hook, it is still quite loose which means I have a long train of chain hanging down. But very pretty and delicate anklet"
""""
""""
"Love love the Goddess necklace. Will definately be getting some more"
"Quick delivery."
"Absolutely love this necklace, I haven’t taken it off since receiving it. Really great price too, already have a list of next purchases."
"Beautiful earrings,I absolutely love them"
"A lovely item. It is a lot prettier too up close. Its the ideal length. The price was really reasonable amd delivery was very quick too. I will definitely use again."
"Lovely bracelet"
"Excellent customer service and beautiful jewellery! The customer service team are fantastic, they reply to any queries very quickly and go out of there way to help. My order arrived quickly and beautifully packaged in a lovely gift box with ribbon. Will definitely buy from Muru Jewellery again! Thank you 😊"
"Bought as a gift, beautiful packaging. Arrived quickly, very happy with this purchase."
"Good quality item, exactly as expected"
"Perfect gift for my daughter’s 21st."
"Very pretty a present for daughter in law"
"Lovely piece of jewellery"
"Fantastic service, beautiful necklace that my friend loves! Perfect gift"
"I love it so much, reminds me of when I was young, I used too break the chicken wishbone with my nan"
"Fantastic customer service, beautiful products. Recommend."
"Very good quality and different"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.92 based on 309 reviews