Muru Jewellery Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

How would you rate Muru Jewellery ?

"Just purchased the star choker for a friend’s birthday. The necklace looks beautiful but the chain is too short to fit around the neck, and there is no option of adjusting the length. I understand that it is a choker style but it was so tight that it was uncomfortable."
Hi Rhianon,
Thanks for your feedback, sorry to hear our choker chain was too tight for the recipient, we do also offer a 16", 18" or 20" chain on our website which we would be happy to exchange the 14" chain for.
If you would like to exchange this chain please drop me an email at info@murujewellery.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Ruby @ Muru
"Very helpful exchange product very quickly in time for a birthday gift"
Hi Sandy,
Thanks for your review! So happy to hear you received your exchange in time, I made sure it was dispatched as soon as we received your return.
All the best,
Ruby @ Muru
"This 3-D pendant has beautiful, simple lines. Truly a delightful piece of jewelry, especially for those who love hummers!! Outstanding customer service; gorgeous packaging. I live in the U.S. and shipping went very smoothly; I'll definitely purchase Muru jewelry again!!"
Thanks for taking the time to review us! So glad you love your new hummingbird necklace and our delivery to the US went smoothly :)
Ruby
"Beautiful necklace. Thank you."
"I bought the feather necklace in rose gold and love it. I'm now tempted to buy it in silver."
"I love my new chain and pendant. Feels like good quality, arrived quickly and packaged up nicely."
"Beautiful great quality jewellery :) I bought 3 necklaces and a bracelet. I am really happy with them and also the service that I received as I was kept well informed of when the parcel was dispatched and when I would be receiving the items."
"Bought for my mother in laws birthday and she loves it"
"I own many pieces from Muru and they never disappoint. Really high quality, beautiful pieces that always look pristine and on trend"
"My daughter was delighted with her dahlia pendant. Delivery time was spot on. Would recommend Muru"
"Excellent service and quality item — very pleased"
"Beautiful necklace, delivered quickly and in the most gorgeous packaging. Thank you Muru."
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your lovely review! Glad to hear you love your necklace & our gift packaging :)
Ruby
"A beautiful gift for my daughters graduation. She was ‘over the moon’ with her starsign necklace. A swift delivery and gorgeous packaging too. Thank you"
Hi Claire,
So happy to hear your daughter loved her star sign necklace for her graduation!
Ruby @ Muru
"Lovely necklace and great value for money. Definitely recommend."
"Beautiful jewellery in pretty packaging!"
"A beautifully crafted item & very affordable, perfect for that special gift"
"The earrings are a present for someone else but from what we have seen they appear to be of good quality and well made."
"Beautiful necklace, the card with the meaning was a great touch."
"I’m so happy with my new necklace I haven’t taken it off since I bought it! Super quick delivery too! Very happy, I would defiantly recommend :)"
"Great customer service and fast delivery"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.84 based on 94 reviews