Muru Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

How would you rate Muru Jewellery ?

"Just... amazing, I have no doubt that she will like it"
"Bought for my daughter, looked exactly like photo, my daughter is happy with gift & wears it every day....."
"Beautiful necklace exactly as described and pictured on the website, perfect item for sunmmer!"
Jennifer A
Verified Buyer
"Always great quality, packaging and beautifully made. Will continue to buy from Muru"
"Lovely jewellery, very fast deliver, will definitely buy from you again, thank you."
"Beautiful bracelet, beautifully wrapped. Fast and efficient service, everything you want. Thank you!"
"I have not received the parcel yet"
Hi Marta,

I have looked into the delivery of your order after reading that you have not received this in your review. Your parcel landed in Spain on 18th May and now is en route to you. Occasionally international parcels can be held at customs for a short period and unfortunately this is out of our control and can affect our usual quoted delivery time.
I will keep an eye on this parcel to ensure it arrives with you soon.

Kind regards,
Ruby
"Quality is amazing, such beautiful pieces of Jewellery! Outstanding customer service! Ruby has great attention to detail and went out of her way to make sure my pieces arrived early."
"I spoke to ‘ Ruby’ , a very helpful young lady, as I wanted the gold beaded chain with a silver elephant pendant rather than the ones advertised on the site She was lovely and so helpful; getting back to me within 5 minutes with a very reasonable price of £78.00. I asked for a photo to be sent to my mobile so I could see what the chain and pendant looked like together . This again was sent promptly. My husband then purchased the item as it is for my 50 th Birthday. Today it came beautifully packaged + after being granted a “ sneaky peeek’ by my husband , I excitedly undid all the beautiful packaging. I was not disappointed!, It looks even better than the photo! The necklace is lovely quality and the detail re the beads and lobster clasp fabulous. The pendant is so gorgeous and so “ tactile”. It is solid so a lovely weight too. The detail on the elephant is very traditional which really appealed to me as I am of Asian heritage where elephants are seen like this a lot. I will now have “ Muru” on my favourites bar. I am already looking to order the necklace in Rose gold as I feel that it would “show off” one of my other pendants beautifullly. I will also be looking out for other new pieces that match this, dangly type earrings, bracelets???. That would be awesome! Also re gifts for friends and family. Thank you so much for a very professional and lovely service and of course for my beautiful pendant and necklace. I adore it!!"
Hi Sioban,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, I'm so happy that you love your new necklace!
Hope you have a great 50th birthday and that you enjoy wearing your Elephant pendant :)
Best wishes,
Ruby x
"I ordered two items of jewellery from Muru, a necklace and a bracelet. Both came in a timely manner and very well packaged. Both items were beautifully gift wrapped with ribbon and came with a gift card."
"Easy to navigate around Muru website, delivery within time frame stated, beautiful jewellery and tasteful packaging which made the gift extra special. Thankyou Muru."
"I love my rose gold crescent moon necklace! It is just as beautiful as it looked on the website. I have worn it everyday since it arrived and have had many compliments."
"Item as described. Arrived at the appointed day."
"Excellent service. I had made a mistake with my order and it was corrected straightaway. Delivery was quick and all in lovely packaging. Thank you!"
"I really liked the customer service, and I even ordered from korea it arrived in"
"Muru delivered on time (actually I think it might have arrived earlier than expected but I don't remember) and the item I ordered was packaged well. I think too much packaging is used because there are various paper bits included and it came in a massive cardboard box for a small necklace so it's not environmentally friendly at all but at least it meant there was no chance of anything being damaged in transit!"
Frederick S
Verified Buyer
"My wife and I, were searching for this piece of jewelry for our grand daughters 21st birthday.We found the crescent moon necklace which was just what we wanted. When it arrived, really well packed,we were so pleased with it, it was just what we wanted. Thank you Muru."
"It made me happy because my daughters bought it me for Mother’s day"
"My son bought this for me, for mother's Day,it is beautiful, I will wear it always."
"Birthday present which the recipient loved. Beautifully packaged and excellent customer service"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.79 based on 73 reviews