Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great customer service and lovely considerate packaging! Great!
Brought for a relative as a birthday present. She was delighted with the necklace.
Really pleased with the pendant. The meaning behind was exactly what I wanted for my daughters graduation present, she loved it. So nicely boxed with the poem and delivered quickly. Will definitely be ordering from you again.

D Clark
Very pleased lovely packaging.would use again.
Beautiful necklace and beautiful packaging. Perfect for a gift. Arrived on time. Would definitely recommend
I bought the bracelet as a gift for my sister in law and she loved it.
I'm absolutely in love with my necklace 😍 I bought it with money my auntie left me when she died, as the strongest woman I know I thought this was fitting. I haven't taken it off yet, and I've had lots of compliments. Delivery time was fast and the packaging is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this company.
Bought a lovely pair of earrings. The delivery was quick and the earrings are beautiful. I definately feel more positive while wearing them.
Came quickly and great packaging!
I bought a necklace for my daughters birthday, I wanted something with real meaning to give her, she thought it beautiful!
Lovely jewellery. Very well packaged and communication very good. Love your jewellery
I love my new necklace. Elegant and timeless
Very prompt service, and delivery, even during Coronavirus lockdown! Thank you Muru. This is for a birthday gift for my daughter in law next week, I’m sure she’ll love it! I do!
I love this jewellery the moon necklace is so lovely. I also have the feather necklace too. Great quality, nice packaging I’m really happy with my purchase I will definitely buy more as gifts
Lovely jewellery, can’t beat it. Wear it as a staple.
Purchased the mandala earrings to go with the mandala necklace I purchased for my other half. Lovely quality, great presentation and all round fabulous gift😀
Excellent service. I ordered a necklace for my wife and it was packaged beautifully and delivered quickly. Better still, she loves it!
Gift was very beautifully packed and recipient loved it!
The necklace was more than I expected. It’s so lovely. It took time getting used to a shorter necklace and I was wary at first but now I love it! I’m already looking to get more jewellery from Muru!
I wanted something special for my wife's birthday and I was absolutely delighted with the earrings and necklace I found at Muru. Superbly made jewellery at a very good price.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 484 reviews