Muru Jewellery Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"I only rated 3 because, I loved the one of the necklace I purchased and had to return the other. I didn’t like the Return process and plus I had to pay extra to send it securely."
"I’m so happy with my necklace that I ordered from Muru. I’ve had so many compliments from people and the quality is amazing for the price. Very pleased and will be ordering again for sure"
"Bought this bracelet after buying the beautiful choker. Muru jewellery is lovely, it’s understated and chic which I really like. I now have quite a few pieces and would highly recommend it."
"Excellent service, beautiful bracelet. Arrived really quickly and packaged beautifully. Lovely gift."
"Beautifully made jewellery- many with meaning behind the jewellery. The wrapping is so pretty too- excited to give them as gifts."
"Lovely products beautifully packaged"
"Feather was beautiful in appearance, texture, quality and size. It was just what I was looking for for my 18 year old niece. She was also delighted with it. I also loved the way it was wrapped. A great deal of thought and care were taken in the presentation of it. It was delivered on time and I was able to track it.very satisfied customer."
"Such a lovely piece of jewellery, well made and a great price too and the gift wrapping is beautiful"
"Very helpful exchange product very quickly in time for a birthday gift"
Hi Sandy,
Thanks for your review! So happy to hear you received your exchange in time, I made sure it was dispatched as soon as we received your return.
All the best,
Ruby @ Muru
"This 3-D pendant has beautiful, simple lines. Truly a delightful piece of jewelry, especially for those who love hummers!! Outstanding customer service; gorgeous packaging. I live in the U.S. and shipping went very smoothly; I'll definitely purchase Muru jewelry again!!"
Thanks for taking the time to review us! So glad you love your new hummingbird necklace and our delivery to the US went smoothly :)
Ruby
"Beautiful necklace. Thank you."
"I bought the feather necklace in rose gold and love it. I'm now tempted to buy it in silver."
"I love my new chain and pendant. Feels like good quality, arrived quickly and packaged up nicely."
"Beautiful great quality jewellery :) I bought 3 necklaces and a bracelet. I am really happy with them and also the service that I received as I was kept well informed of when the parcel was dispatched and when I would be receiving the items."
"Bought for my mother in laws birthday and she loves it"
"I own many pieces from Muru and they never disappoint. Really high quality, beautiful pieces that always look pristine and on trend"
"My daughter was delighted with her dahlia pendant. Delivery time was spot on. Would recommend Muru"
"Excellent service and quality item — very pleased"
"Beautiful necklace, delivered quickly and in the most gorgeous packaging. Thank you Muru."
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your lovely review! Glad to hear you love your necklace & our gift packaging :)
Ruby
"A beautiful gift for my daughters graduation. She was ‘over the moon’ with her starsign necklace. A swift delivery and gorgeous packaging too. Thank you"
Hi Claire,
So happy to hear your daughter loved her star sign necklace for her graduation!
Ruby @ Muru