Muru Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"I love this company so much. The jewellery is such high quality and is different from what I've seen. Love that they all have a meaning and are different. Delivery was really quick as well. Highly recommended this company and all their jewellery!"
"Very pleased with recent purchase. Fast reliable service. Highly recommend."
"Lovely small discs as a a treat for myself, good price in the sale too, but would have paid full price also"
"Beautifully presented and Packaged. I want the whole range !!! Super fast and free delivery xx"
"Lovely item"
"This is so lovey I get many compliments on it. Beautifully packaged and received quickly. You won’t be disappointed."
"This is beautiful and delicate. It came beautifully packaged. Highly recommend"
"Lovely silver Capricorn necklace purchased as a gift. Excellent quality, lovely gift box and gift card as well as the card explaining the meaning of Capricorn. Muru jewellery makes the perfect gift for someone you care about."
""""
"Really pleased with the necklace. From the online picture I wasn’t too sure about the chain, but was very happy with it when it arrived and more to the point, so was my partner. She loved it. Many thanks."
""""
"Excellent service and purchase very nice."
"Pretty, detailed silver earrings, bought as a gift for their meaning, which is why I love Muru jewellery. Excellent quality, lovely gift box. Arrived quickly."
"Beautiful pendant; my daughter loved it. Easy to order and very quick delivery."
"The necklace was absolutely lovely, exactly as I’d hoped it would be. The hand written personal gift card was so special. Also the card inside the box explaining the meaning of the crescent moon made it even more special. The whole thing was beautifully boxed, wrapped and safely packaged for postage. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you."
"Beautiful little bracelet with a great meaning I live away and this was a gift I bought for my mum so she could wear it everyday to know I was always with her"
"From order to receive, everything was such a smooth and efficient service. Beautifully packaged and my necklace is gorgeous. Very impressed, thank you"
"purchased for myself as i love the meaning. Muru jewellery is beautifully made, there are so many pieces i already have my heart set on.its so affordable you could buy a new meaning to wear each month"
"I have just received the two very different pieces of jewellery i ordered for christmas presents, they are stunning ! Also beautifully packaged!"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.87 based on 144 reviews