Muru Jewellery Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

How would you rate Muru Jewellery ?

"Excellent service and quality item — very pleased"
"Beautiful necklace, delivered quickly and in the most gorgeous packaging. Thank you Muru."
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your lovely review! Glad to hear you love your necklace & our gift packaging :)
Ruby
"A beautiful gift for my daughters graduation. She was ‘over the moon’ with her starsign necklace. A swift delivery and gorgeous packaging too. Thank you"
Hi Claire,
So happy to hear your daughter loved her star sign necklace for her graduation!
Ruby @ Muru
"Lovely necklace and great value for money. Definitely recommend."
"Beautiful jewellery in pretty packaging!"
"A beautifully crafted item & very affordable, perfect for that special gift"
"The earrings are a present for someone else but from what we have seen they appear to be of good quality and well made."
"Beautiful necklace, the card with the meaning was a great touch."
"I’m so happy with my new necklace I haven’t taken it off since I bought it! Super quick delivery too! Very happy, I would defiantly recommend :)"
"Great customer service and fast delivery"
"Just... amazing, I have no doubt that she will like it"
"Bought for my daughter, looked exactly like photo, my daughter is happy with gift & wears it every day....."
"Beautiful necklace exactly as described and pictured on the website, perfect item for sunmmer!"
"Always great quality, packaging and beautifully made. Will continue to buy from Muru"
"Lovely jewellery, very fast deliver, will definitely buy from you again, thank you."
"Beautiful bracelet, beautifully wrapped. Fast and efficient service, everything you want. Thank you!"
"Quality is amazing, such beautiful pieces of Jewellery! Outstanding customer service! Ruby has great attention to detail and went out of her way to make sure my pieces arrived early."
"I spoke to ‘ Ruby’ , a very helpful young lady, as I wanted the gold beaded chain with a silver elephant pendant rather than the ones advertised on the site She was lovely and so helpful; getting back to me within 5 minutes with a very reasonable price of £78.00. I asked for a photo to be sent to my mobile so I could see what the chain and pendant looked like together . This again was sent promptly. My husband then purchased the item as it is for my 50 th Birthday. Today it came beautifully packaged + after being granted a “ sneaky peeek’ by my husband , I excitedly undid all the beautiful packaging. I was not disappointed!, It looks even better than the photo! The necklace is lovely quality and the detail re the beads and lobster clasp fabulous. The pendant is so gorgeous and so “ tactile”. It is solid so a lovely weight too. The detail on the elephant is very traditional which really appealed to me as I am of Asian heritage where elephants are seen like this a lot. I will now have “ Muru” on my favourites bar. I am already looking to order the necklace in Rose gold as I feel that it would “show off” one of my other pendants beautifullly. I will also be looking out for other new pieces that match this, dangly type earrings, bracelets???. That would be awesome! Also re gifts for friends and family. Thank you so much for a very professional and lovely service and of course for my beautiful pendant and necklace. I adore it!!"
Hi Sioban,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, I'm so happy that you love your new necklace!
Hope you have a great 50th birthday and that you enjoy wearing your Elephant pendant :)
Ruby x
"I ordered two items of jewellery from Muru, a necklace and a bracelet. Both came in a timely manner and very well packaged. Both items were beautifully gift wrapped with ribbon and came with a gift card."
"Easy to navigate around Muru website, delivery within time frame stated, beautiful jewellery and tasteful packaging which made the gift extra special. Thankyou Muru."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.85 based on 82 reviews