Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Easy to order and arrived in good time
Amazing product. Fast delivery. Can’t recommend enough.
I just opened up my beautifuly wrapped pendant and it's gorgeous. It's a gold sterling silver heart pendant and 26inch chain. The pendant itself has quite some weight to it making it sit nicely. The pendant is very pretty for every day or for special occasions. It also looks exactly like the description. The customer service team kept me fully informed. I would highly recommend Muru. I will be ordering again soon.
Worth the money! Looks really pretty!
Very happy with the purchase
The product is very nice and it looks exactly like in the picture and in description.
Many thanks.
This necklace is very elegant and easy to wear. I really love the design - subtle but meaningful.
Beautiful Jewellery ... I have bought a couple of the constellation necklaces for myself and gifts ... a perfect present that’s a winner every time !
I brought a rose gold feather necklace for my better half from Muru. The quality is excellent and the gift was very well received!
Looks beautiful and stylish,
Good quality necklace.
LOVE IT
Present from my husband and its beautiful. One thing to change post on earings abit to long digs in when lying down.
Gorgeous, I get compliments all the time!
Beautiful jewellery, I love the little notes that come inside the box describing the meaning of the jewellery that's a lovely touch
I bought this for my daughter, lovely necklace.
Great service and quality.
Lovely necklace
I bought this for myself after previously purchasing a star constellation necklace for my granddaughter as I was so impressed with its quality. It is classy, delicate and a joy to wear.
My daughter was really happy with her gift & I was impressed by great service .
This was a gift that was really loved
I ordered this necklace for a Christmas gift for my daughter. It arrived, beautifully gift boxed with tissue and ribbon. The necklace itself is even prettier in real life. the photos really don’t do it justice. Looks beautiful on. Absolutely over the moon with this purchase. Highly recommend.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 762 reviews