Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Excellent necklace, bought for my daughter as a birthday present and she loves it. Comes beautifully gift boxed and would definitely buy from Muru again.
I've bought this neck lace for my daughters 18th in July, so she's not received it yet, but I don't think she'll be disappointed.
Ordered some earrings as a gift. Delivery was prompt and they came nicely packaged in a box with a nice ribbon. The earrings looked good quality and the recipient was pleased with them. Would definitely recommend.
A lovely piece of jewellery, boxed perfectly for a gift.
Bought a beaded necklace with lotus flower as a present. NOT STERLING SILVER and doesn’t look like in the photo. Necklace looks like metal made to look like sterling silver - dark, dull and cheap. I have lots of silver jewellery all bright nice silver. Maybe for someone who doesn’t know the different it’s fine but this is awful! Will be returning!!
Hi Natalia, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can assure you that all of our jewellery is crafted in sterling silver. The reason it may look a little different from other pieces you have is that we use a rhodium coating on the sterling silver. Rhodium is a member of the platinum metal group (the most valuable metal in the world), so it's more scratch-resistant and does not tarnish. Rhodium-plated sterling silver has more longevity and it's perfect for everyday wear. Hope this clears things up! You can find more information in our care guide here: https://www.murujewellery.com/jewellery-care-guide-warranty-i9 Best wishes, Ruby @ Muru
Lovely delicate looking item, bought for a friend who loved it!
Lovely anklet, brilliant service, good quality would be lovely layered with another. Only thing is on your website the ankle bracelts are all the ball design. Would you consider doing a belcher style ankle bracelt.
Sorry I am unable to send you a review. The necklace is a birthday present for a birthday that hasn't occurred yet
Very efficient service and nice jewellery
I bought this for a friend and I was very impressed by the quality. The mandala is just the right size for the bracelet to stand out without getting in the way. My friend really likes it and the message behind it.
My first purchase of Muru Jewellery, it was a moon and star silver necklace for our granddaughters 25th birthday, she absolutely loved it. It was beautifully packaged, came quickly and of good quality, would purchase through Muru again.
Beautiful bracelet with health and happiness charm, perfect birthday pressie for my sister in law. Thank you
Amazing quality and great packaging too.. perfect gift!
I bought this for my daughter's 13th Birthday! She absolutely loves it and doesn't take it off. Just the right size for her and personalised with her initial makes it even more special. She thought the packaging and handwritten note was a fantastic touch. Will definitely look to purchase further pieces in the near future. Thank you !!
The swallow necklace was a gift for my daughter's birthday. Delivery was prompt & my daughter was delighted to receive such a pretty & well designed necklace.Thank you for your excellent service..
Excellent product and prices
Purchased as a gift. Beautiful jewellery and great service.
Necklace was as advertised, competitively priced and delivery was quick.
Excellent service.Arrived very quickly. Well packaged and very pretty with matching tissue and ribbon.
Beautiful anklet, quick delivery