Muru Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

How would you rate Muru Jewellery?

"Item as described. Arrived at the appointed day."
"Excellent service. I had made a mistake with my order and it was corrected straightaway. Delivery was quick and all in lovely packaging. Thank you!"
"I really liked the customer service, and I even ordered from korea it arrived in"
"Muru delivered on time (actually I think it might have arrived earlier than expected but I don't remember) and the item I ordered was packaged well. I think too much packaging is used because there are various paper bits included and it came in a massive cardboard box for a small necklace so it's not environmentally friendly at all but at least it meant there was no chance of anything being damaged in transit!"
Frederick S
Verified Buyer
"My wife and I, were searching for this piece of jewelry for our grand daughters 21st birthday.We found the crescent moon necklace which was just what we wanted. When it arrived, really well packed,we were so pleased with it, it was just what we wanted. Thank you Muru."
"It made me happy because my daughters bought it me for Mother’s day"
"My son bought this for me, for mother's Day,it is beautiful, I will wear it always."
"Birthday present which the recipient loved. Beautifully packaged and excellent customer service"
"I received some lovely pieces of jewellery for my 30th Birthday last year and absolutely fell in love with them, so brought my mum a necklace for mother’s day and she loved it, beautiful jewellery with beautiful meanings and the quality is perfect."
"Lovely key necklace."
"Easy website, quality product, super fast free delivery and packaged beautifully"
"It’s nice however a little too expensive for what it is."
"Beautiful jewellery,superb delivery & excellent customer service!!!"
"Prompt delivery.Items bought as presents,but lovely pieces, well presented at a good and fair price.Will definitely use Muru again.Would have bought more if their gold ring range had been more extensive.Definately recommend."
"It is all very nice, starting from the package until product itself. It also looks well made."
"Great service, and a beautiful necklace that put a huge smile on my face."
""""
"I was delighted when I received my hummingbird pendent. The quality was fantastic as too was the quality of necklace and it was beautifully presented in a gift box. Once received I realised the chain was too small and contacted Muru who exchanged it for me with no additional cost. Excellent customer service I can’t wait to purchase more jewellery!"
"Just lovely"
"Beautiful earrings and beautifully well presented. Well wrapped for delivery and on time!"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.84 based on 61 reviews