Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"the service from Muru was fantastic from start to finish. The bracelet was dispatched and recieved by the estimates they provided there was excellent communication throughout and the bracelet was beautiful and excellently made when received. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough."
"Very happy with this product, looked even better than photos. Great fit, great quality. Delivery very quick & well packaged. My fave jewellers"
"I bought this necklace as a gift and it is beautiful! And shipping was quick for international. Love it!"
"I am very satisfied with the necklace and coin charm pendant; they are pictured accurately. The coin charm is heavy and a good size not too small and not too large. The chain is a good length too."
"I love this company so much. The jewellery is such high quality and is different from what I've seen. Love that they all have a meaning and are different. Delivery was really quick as well. Highly recommended this company and all their jewellery!"
"Very pleased with recent purchase. Fast reliable service. Highly recommend."
"Lovely small discs as a a treat for myself, good price in the sale too, but would have paid full price also"
"Beautifully presented and Packaged. I want the whole range !!! Super fast and free delivery xx"
"This is so lovey I get many compliments on it. Beautifully packaged and received quickly. You won’t be disappointed."
"This is beautiful and delicate. It came beautifully packaged. Highly recommend"
"Lovely silver Capricorn necklace purchased as a gift. Excellent quality, lovely gift box and gift card as well as the card explaining the meaning of Capricorn. Muru jewellery makes the perfect gift for someone you care about."
"Really pleased with the necklace. From the online picture I wasn’t too sure about the chain, but was very happy with it when it arrived and more to the point, so was my partner. She loved it. Many thanks."
"I spoke to ‘ Ruby’ , a very helpful young lady, as I wanted the gold beaded chain with a silver elephant pendant rather than the ones advertised on the site She was lovely and so helpful; getting back to me within 5 minutes with a very reasonable price of £78.00. I asked for a photo to be sent to my mobile so I could see what the chain and pendant looked like together . This again was sent promptly. My husband then purchased the item as it is for my 50 th Birthday. Today it came beautifully packaged + after being granted a “ sneaky peeek’ by my husband , I excitedly undid all the beautiful packaging. I was not disappointed!, It looks even better than the photo! The necklace is lovely quality and the detail re the beads and lobster clasp fabulous. The pendant is so gorgeous and so “ tactile”. It is solid so a lovely weight too. The detail on the elephant is very traditional which really appealed to me as I am of Asian heritage where elephants are seen like this a lot. I will now have “ Muru” on my favourites bar. I am already looking to order the necklace in Rose gold as I feel that it would “show off” one of my other pendants beautifullly. I will also be looking out for other new pieces that match this, dangly type earrings, bracelets???. That would be awesome! Also re gifts for friends and family. Thank you so much for a very professional and lovely service and of course for my beautiful pendant and necklace. I adore it!!"
Hi Sioban,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, I'm so happy that you love your new necklace!
Hope you have a great 50th birthday and that you enjoy wearing your Elephant pendant :)
Best wishes,
Ruby x
"Excellent service. I had made a mistake with my order and it was corrected straightaway. Delivery was quick and all in lovely packaging. Thank you!"
"I really liked the customer service, and I even ordered from korea it arrived in"
"Muru delivered on time (actually I think it might have arrived earlier than expected but I don't remember) and the item I ordered was packaged well. I think too much packaging is used because there are various paper bits included and it came in a massive cardboard box for a small necklace so it's not environmentally friendly at all but at least it meant there was no chance of anything being damaged in transit!"
"It made me happy because my daughters bought it me for Mother’s day"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 257 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access