Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Sits nicely a little more yellows coloured then expecting but still a nice necklace."
"Meaningful gifts and beautifully packaged. Lovely designs and great quality."
"The item came as expecyed. Beautiful presentation"
"Great service. Very pretty and delicate pendants. Love them"
"Beautiful necklace bought for a friend for her birthday, she loved it as soon as she set eyes on to it. She has had many many compliments and friends offering to take it off her hands, which she kindly declined. Would definitely recommend as a gift for anyone that loves well made and beautifully designed jewellery. This is now on my wish list along with other pieces from your gorgeous collection."
"Lovely necklace for the price,it’s got a bit of weight to I wasn’t expecting"
"The earrings are a present for someone else but from what we have seen they appear to be of good quality and well made."
"Bought for my daughter, looked exactly like photo, my daughter is happy with gift & wears it every day....."
"Muru delivered on time (actually I think it might have arrived earlier than expected but I don't remember) and the item I ordered was packaged well. I think too much packaging is used because there are various paper bits included and it came in a massive cardboard box for a small necklace so it's not environmentally friendly at all but at least it meant there was no chance of anything being damaged in transit!"
"Pressed well of some quality and arrived on time"
"Beautiful, well made jewellery that arrived on time and well packaged."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 254 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access