Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Sorry I am unable to send you a review. The necklace is a birthday present for a birthday that hasn't occurred yet
Beautifully presented & the perfect gift! to add a little glamour to our 10 year's anniversary.
Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021 Muru Jewellery 4 star review on 18th April 2021
Purchased Mother & Child earrings for my daughter on the birth of her first child. Lovely jewellery with a beautiful meaning behind them. Service & packaging was 1st class. Only side note and fair comment I would make for anyone thinking of purchasing is please make sure you understand the dimensions in the product description as the website pictures, I feel, don’t reflect the actual size of the product hence why I only gave 4 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Excellent choice of jewellery. Pity Royal Mail have lost it.
Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you like our jewellery designs 😊 I have contacted you separately about the delivery of this parcel to confirm the address you supplied us is correct. The tracking shows the item was delivered to the recipient earlier than expected and it shows a map pinpointing the exact place it was scanned at delivery which appears to be the delivery address supplied. Kind regards, Ruby @ Muru
I am very pleased with the gold earring for health and happiness. Thank you.
Hi Janet, Thanks for your review! Enjoy wearing your new Purity Mandala studs πŸ’œ Best, Ruby
Great present
Perfect gift for my Mum.
Just it should be a little bit thicker
Re ally liked the pattern on this silver coin,and the beaded chain.
I love my necklace I received for my birthday. My only comment is the actual coin was smaller than I thought it was going to be. I think from the photos on the website it seems larger on the model.
Good chain to wear every day. Pretty and strong.
Very pleased with my purchase looks lovely & at a reasonable price
Very happy with this purchase,lovely looking necklace, delicate and pretty, would recommend if looking for a silver choker.
Lovely quality, would buy again.
Quick delivery, nice packaging and product seems good quality.
Fast delivery, happy with the jewellery, looks like the picture (even though I thought it would be a bit bigger but that's fine).
Lovely necklace
Excellent service and products superb
Good best service