Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Max was friendly and professional."
"Extremely efficient , effective, friendly support. Always an immediate response to any queries during my mortgage application. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light."
"Cant thank Max enough!!!!! Get my keys Friday, super speedy service, Max kept in the loop throughout the process, defo recommend. Max if I see you out in Towcester I owe you a few cold ones! Thanks again!"
"Max Derry was excellent with me throughout the whole process as a first time buyer. He was thorough and explained the finer details in terms that were simple to understand. Huge thank you to Max and the Mortgage Light team!"
"Max Derry went through everything we us explained it all and when every we had a query was very quick in responding, the team not only helped get us our mortgage but also help with insurances needed as well. Would highly recommend them."
"As a first time buyer, Charles at Mortgage Light was a massive help and explained everything clearly and simply. I would highly recommend their services."
"Max Derry Walked me through every step in terms that I could understand, I never felt under pressured at any time and would highly recommend him to anyone looking at getting a mortgage . Thank you Max for your help !"
"Max Derry explained everything in plain language and worked hard to find the right product that worked best for us."
"Max Derry was excellent throughout the entire process of buying my first home. Max explained processes and took time to ensure you understood. I would highly recommend Max and the Mortgage light team!"
"We were very happy with the overall service. Everything was explained to us in a clear way, the process was very quick, smooth and we never had to worry about anything at all, always kept up to date. It was a pleasure dealing with Max Derry. He has a very professional attitude and is very friendly."
"Max helped me with buying my first property and was great throughout the whole process. He always kept me up to date and explained everything well throughout, so I always knew exactly what was happening each step of the way. I would certainly recommend! :)"
"Charles has been excellent right from the start of the process all the way through to completion. I can't thank him & mortgage light enough. Highly recommend Charles & Mortgage Lights!"
"Best services ever very nice people and very helpful, It wasn't easy for me to get a mortgage, "James Carr" made it happen, he was brilliant he did all the fantastic work, he is straight forward,extremely helpful, very optimistic, special Thank you to him from me and on behalf of my family for making us all happy and get our first house. My future mortgages definitely will be through James."
"Rob, Big thanks to Mortgage light, This is my first time buying, he was brilliant and understood everything I needed to make my mortgage application successful. Thanking Rob.."
"Patient, knowledge and trustworthy. Always responded when agreed and despite a few false starts, got me and the mortgage over the line."
"This was our first time buying a house and Max Derry was excellent throughout the entire process. Max was fantastic and took the time to answer all our questions and explain every step of the process. The service was incredibly efficient and competitively priced. I would highly recommend Max and will be re-mortgaging with Max in the future!"
"Max and Nikki provided us with a very professional yet personal service. They were quick to respond to any and all queries my partner and I had throughout the process and assisted in pushing the process of buying our first home even after when the mortgage offer had been secured (liaising with solicitors and whatnot). Would recommend to others."
"Friendly, personal and explained everything. Will definitely be back in a few years to talk mortgages and Star Wars."
"Excellent service. Fully explained process and requirements. Chose the best deal for me providing comparison schedule.. Mortgage agreed in days. Valuation and mortgage offer received 1 week later.James Carr and Mortgage Light delivered on all levels. Professional swift service competitively priced. Definitely 5 star."
"Rob dealt with my mortgage and he was brilliant. It wasn’t easy but he did everything in his power to get me my mortgage. Nothing was too much trouble and no question was to silly to ask. He was very supportive and made what was a very stressful time for me a lot easier."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 214 reviews