Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Max was extremely helpful and efficient in his duties. He made sure to explain everything thoroughly to us whilst not overwhelming us. He also made sure to keep us in the loop during the process and was easily reachable through both phone and email. Thank you Max!
Everyone involved, Max, Kerry and Claire have been quite amazing in terms of support, clarifications and reassurance during the entire process. We couldn't have asked for a better team to deal with our purchase than the 3 individuals above. Huge thanks from Claudia and myself.
Samantha has been an amazing support to me through a difficult time, thank you so much for helping me through the past 6 months.
Excellent service from Sam Knight again !
Everything was explained very clearly and any questions answered in a way I understood. Excelled service
Daniel Hopper has been an inspirational person and did a splendid job. Recently my mother passed away and I needed the money to remortgage and it took over 8 weeks as someone was looking at my case. Nothing was happening but Daniel took over the case my mortgage was offered in the next 4 weeks. He listened to my need and the situation I was in. I cannot thank Daniel enough I will forward my friends and colleagues to the company brilliant service by Daniel and again thank you so much
Excellent service. James Carr is particularly helpful friendly and very professional. I’d say without his meticulous style of handling my matter, I may have perhaps failed to secure my property. Thanks you so very much and God bless you. I won’t hesitate to recommend my friends.
We are really very happy with our experience with Mortgage light.
Not very responsive. Didn’t keep us up to date with things. Constantly had to be chasing the advisor up. And having to repeat ourselves due to information not being passed on. Not the best experience!
Incredibly knowledgable, professional, patient and understanding. Dedicated to us ass customers Recommended highly already to friends and colleagues
Brilliant service from start to finish. I was always kept informed and there was someone always available when ever I had any queries. Special Thank you to Max and Clare. Highly recommend.
Extremely happy with the service.
James D. was very happy to help me, all the time there to sustain me and the type of person that never give up. My mortgage process was quite complex, as my credit report was mismatched in the middle of application, I changed a few times the solicitors and the property, while James was continuously positive, encouraging, open and he got the positive response in the end from a very good lender as he estimated and advised. I have my dream house now and all of this because a very good mortgage advisor and company. Strongly recommend, for any options, residential or buy to let. If you want to be sure that you get your mortgage, go to them and prepare you keys ring.
Debs Caulfield found me a fantastic new mortgage deal saving me money on my monthly mortgage payment. Highly recommended.
Fantastic services from James Deakin and Kerry. Both available around the clock to support us through our first time buy, with useful insider help and support advice. Would never go anywhere else and will recommend to anyone I know looking to buy!
This is the first mortgage I have taken out and I have to say that this has been a pleasant journey throughout. Max has constantly reassured and advised me of any information I needed at every step of the way. Max has been very helpful, which has made it a smooth process from beginning to end. I cant thank max enough for helping me find the right mortgage for me. Kind Regards Kimberley Baker
Very helpful,made the process easy as we are 1st time buyers. Always at the end of the phone if had a question and would recommend to anyone else needing help with a mortgage.
Debs was amazing! So helpful (When I was clueless) and service was outstanding- and quick! Thank you so much for your help! Couldn't recommend you enough.
You guys are fantastic
Amazing, professional & friendly service! I cannot thank you all enough. You’ve been on the ball the whole time, kept me informed and always politely responded to my check up phone calls even though I was calling for updates all the time. Would highly recommend. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 322 reviews