Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
All staff that I have had contact with have been amazing, Especially Natasha who cannot do enough to help and support. Natasha has taken the time to also walk through things with me, explaining in further detail when needed as well as making sure things are constantly moving and running smoothly. I can’t thank her enough for all the fast email replies, chasing of solicitors and underwriters but mostly the help and support. All those things really do make a difference. She is a great asset to your business.
Very helpful, clear at exampling everything and completed the job very fast. Great customer service and I highly recommend them! We will be using them for our remortgage :)
Excellent service. James D and Claire have been incredibly helpful and made the impossible possible! - thanks so much for all your help!
Over all Clare Dwyer was amazing, easy to talk to helped with everything I asked and Clare worked over and beyond on making sure she got me the best mortgage. As this was my first mortgage it was the easiest part of buying the house. I would recommend Mortgage light and Clare Dwyer to everyone.
Can't fault the service provided by Michael - made the mortgage process feel so smooth and completely stress free! Would highly reccommend!
I found Mortgage Light easy to deal with, extremely efficient, and honest. Alex was my main contact and his service was excellent. Overall, one very happy customer- I would definatly recommend them.
Outstanding customer service, highly recommended.
Yes you can get free mortgage advice and arrangers but its certainly true that you get what you pay for. From day one meeting with James and going through our options, we've had the best advice and the hardest work over the Christmas and new year period and he was always at the end of the phone for us. 5 weeks after our meeting with him, we are now sitting in our dream home having completed today. Thank you James!
Rob and Claire have been amazing thank you so much!!! Beckii ☺️
Jame and his team was very helpful.
James Carr, is an incredible mortgage advisor. He goes above & beyond every single time. He was helpful and continues to be while my friend waits for her property to be completed. Thank you James, we appreciate you.
We were proactively contacted by Mortgage Light regarding our mortgage. As we were nearing the end of our fixed term, the team got in touch to discuss our options. Since our circumstances had changed considerably since we originally took out a mortgage, we felt our case would be complex. However, Sam gave us great insights regarding our options, offered us some good rates and handled the remortgage efficiently and made the whole experience easy as A-B-C. We're delighted and are more than happy to strongly recommend Sam and the team at Mortgage Light.
I was referred to Mortgage Light by my housing association. I couldn't be more please with the level of services. Very helpful, friendly staff. As a first time buyer I found the whole process very daunting. The staff at mortgage light took the stress out of it and supported me throughout. I had regular updates and they were able to clearly explain things. Questions, weather by email or phone were answered quickly. I would definitely use them again.
Good customer service, friendly and helpful.
Sam, Has been very helpful and patient with all my questions and changes.
The team were effortlessly helpful and understanding. They helped us through the curve balls and with all the onformation. For first-time buyers it made the whole process a lot less daunting.
Very good and fast response every time I needed to know something. Very helpful.
Very helpful and friendly. Has also made the process of purchasing a house so stress free. Replies to emails and queries quickly and efficiently.
Our whole experience at Mortgage Light was outstanding from start to finish. Everything was explained to us at every step of the process and any questions or worries were quickly responded to. Robert was brilliant when our first house fell through and quickly got us back on our feet and ready to move on. I was dreading the whole process but it has been a breeze - thank you!
Been dealing with Mortgage Light sometimes now and they are most helpful team beyond expectation. shout out to Alex Stoyles, James Deakin and Claire Westwood all your help and support *****
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 322 reviews