Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Brilliant service from start to finish. I was always kept informed and there was someone always available when ever I had any queries. Special Thank you to Max and Clare. Highly recommend."
"Extremely happy with the service."
"James D. was very happy to help me, all the time there to sustain me and the type of person that never give up. My mortgage process was quite complex, as my credit report was mismatched in the middle of application, I changed a few times the solicitors and the property, while James was continuously positive, encouraging, open and he got the positive response in the end from a very good lender as he estimated and advised. I have my dream house now and all of this because a very good mortgage advisor and company. Strongly recommend, for any options, residential or buy to let. If you want to be sure that you get your mortgage, go to them and prepare you keys ring."
"Debs Caulfield found me a fantastic new mortgage deal saving me money on my monthly mortgage payment. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic services from James Deakin and Kerry. Both available around the clock to support us through our first time buy, with useful insider help and support advice. Would never go anywhere else and will recommend to anyone I know looking to buy!"
"Very helpful,made the process easy as we are 1st time buyers. Always at the end of the phone if had a question and would recommend to anyone else needing help with a mortgage."
"Debs was amazing! So helpful (When I was clueless) and service was outstanding- and quick! Thank you so much for your help! Couldn't recommend you enough."
"You guys are fantastic"
"Amazing, professional & friendly service! I cannot thank you all enough. You’ve been on the ball the whole time, kept me informed and always politely responded to my check up phone calls even though I was calling for updates all the time. Would highly recommend. Thank you thank you thank you!!"
"Excellent company, fast and efficient. Would highly recommend them, thank you again Robert Warlow."
"Max has been incredibly reliable and courteous during the entire process. He has advised us in a consultative and completely transparent manner. Max has been very profesional throughout the process and regulary keeps us up to date with our mortgage status. Our experience with MortgageLight has been fantastic so far and i put this down to Max delivering outstanding customer service."
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Charles could not have been more helpful. 5*"
"My experience with Max at mortgage light has been excellent. As a first time buyer Max has taken the time to explain things to me in depth, from beginning to end the process has been stress free. He has gone above and beyond to secure me the best mortgage available. Can’t recommend enough, thank you!"
"Couldn't recommend mortgage light enough. They took alot of stress out of the whole process. Max was very helpful and answered any question i had, with a very quick response."
"Daniel has been amazing throughout my whole case. I want to thank him very much. He is great at what he does."
"I had been to a few mortgage providers before choosing mortgage light and they where not able to help me, as soon max began to help he did everything in his power to help us get a mortgage, Max’s knowledge in all areas was spot on and he always took the time to explain in depth if it was necessary, Claire was good with keeping in contact and keeping me up to date with how the mortgage was progressing."
"Very helpful, fast and efficient and were there at any point of day to help with any questions we had and ensured we had all the information we needed. Would recommend to anyone."
"James and Emma have been amazing from the start! Always super helpful whenever I called/emailed with a query and very quick with responses and progression. I will recommend Mortgage Light to everyone!"
"Mortgage Light really helped to get the job done! As first time buyers the process was a little bit daunting, but i felt instantly at ease due to the help of our mortgage advisers! Alex Stoyles and Daniel Hopper and the team were helpful in informing me on the best value mortgage and insurances available to us at the time of purchase. Even after the initial application, I was kept up to date with key updates surrounding our purchase. I would definitely recommend Mortgage Light to friends, family and other potential buyers who are looking for the best advice on climbing the property ladder. Thank you to Alex and Daniel the team for helping me with the first few steps in my exciting new adventure!"
"Mortgage Light really helped to get the job done! As first time buyers the process was a little bit daunting, but i felt instantly at ease due to the help of our mortgage advisers! Alex Stoyles and Daniel Hopper and the team were helpful in informing me on the best value mortgage and insurances available to us at the time of purchase. Even after the initial application, I was kept up to date with key updates surrounding our purchase. I would definitely recommend Mortgage Light to friends, family and other potential buyers who are looking for the best advice on climbing the property ladder. Thank you to Alex and Daniel the team for helping me with the first few steps in my exciting new adventure! From Ismael"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 272 reviews