Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Hello all, If you're thinking of re-mortgaging currently then look no further than Mortgages 1st, what a fantastic and smooth transaction the experience has been, I honestly can't thank Carl Robbins and Beverly James enough, professional 1st class people. Thank you.
Excellent service was granted a mortgage in just over a week, saved me time, stress and money. Thank you Carl Robbins
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I felt in safe hands with Carol Crawshaw at Mortgage 1st. I have had excellent service from a professional and efficient Mortgage expert. I trusted Carol and felt confident that she was committed to finding the best mortgage solution for me. I am very happy to recommend Carol to anyone looking for a mortgage. She has a breadth and depth of knowledge of the mortgage market that inspires trust and confidence. Thank you Carol for your help and guidance.
Andy at Mortgage 1st was first class. Always on hand to help and respond quickly to questions. Altered the way in which I view mortgage applications. Thanks.
As a first time buyer, I didn’t really understand the house buying lingo and I wasn’t fully aware of the process involved! As soon as I spoke to Elliot, our mortgage advisor, his down to earth and extremely helpful attitude immediately put me at ease. He went through mine and my partners earnings and outgoings (which I was nervous about) and immediately made me feel at ease discussing our mortgage options with us. He broke it down really simple and he was easily contactable whether night or day if I was having any issues with our mortgage application. It was so easy to get in touch with him and discuss if needed! He also helped us out with our life insurance and gave us the best possible quote. Ethan also helped us out with our home insurance (I did try to sort this myself but again I was unsure of the technical lingo!) I can’t recommend Mortgage 1st enough! Sometimes you can be really hesitant in dealing with a company you’ve found online but I’m ecstatic I made the decision to contact them and they’ve made the house buying process smooth sailing! I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family. Thank you!
I can’t praise Holly Sims at Mortgage 1st enough! As first time buyers, she was there for advice whenever we needed her, from outlining the entire house purchase process, right up until our move date! She was easy to get hold of, considerate and hardworking! Thank you!
Megan at Mortgage 1st was always going to be our choice when it came to remortgaging at the end of 2020, after the brilliant, professional service she provided last time we did it! Extremely prompt responses from her whenever we had any queries, and always well explained answers to any of our questions. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Also a shout out to Becky E who processed the mortgage!
Andy at mortgage first was recommended to me, and I couldn’t be more grateful for all of his support and dedication to making sure I got the best deal! He was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process, finding me the best deals he could, and explaining everything I didn’t understand. He helped me at every hurdle I had, and always found me the answers to my questions. He always found time around my day and night shift work to communicate. Will definitely use Andy again and 100% recommend his services!
Megan was brilliant, we couldn't have asked her for anything more. She gave us so much help and advice and was so understanding of our situation. Anytime of day she would make time for us and answer absolutely any questions we had. Even if it wasn't the answer we wanted, 100% honesty and reliability. We could not have done this without her, and managed to get into our very first brand new home before Christmas!! Will never use anybody else. Ethan was also very helpful and reliable, he sorted out our B&C insurance, again any questions answered straight away. Brilliant service all round cannot recommend enough.
Megan Kearney gave top service yet again. Fantastic customer service and very efficient. Thank you again Megan
Megan and the team at mortgage1st wen above and beyond to help me get a mortgage on my first property. Quick, friendly and knowledgable. Thank you and see you in 2 years for the remortgage !
Shaun Burke at Mortgage 1st made the daunting and complicated task of buying our first home stress free. The knowledge and experience of the team is evident from the beginning and you are immediately put at ease and know you are in good hands with special mention also to Beverly James in processing. They are always available to answer questions quickly and understand how difficult the process is. They check in regularly with you throughout the process and give great advice and reassurances as moves can be a long drawn out process. I would highly recommend anyone to use these guys to take the strain and find you the best lenders out there. Call Shaun.
From my initial enquiries to where I completed on the purchase of my property I dealt with Natalie. Natalie was very complement and I was able to contact her to discuss at all stages. I would like highly recommend the service that Natalie from start to finish.
Josh was amazing, friendly and efficient. Would recommend to friends and family. Fantastic service!
My buyers unfortunately lost their mortgage a month before completion which was a nightmare to hear. I put them in touch with Shaun Burke at Mortgage 1st to help get me through this process and save our move! He was outstanding and within two weeks went from talking to the buyers to application submitted, Mortgage valuation booked to offer sent out, in fact it was 13 days! This completely saved my sale and in turn my house move. We are now two weeks in to our new house and loving it. Shaun got a very nice bottle of Whiskey to say thank you.
Excellent service and communication for our remortgage and life insurance. Thanks yet again Andy Lunn and Chelsea Hitchen for all your assistance. Another thanks to Ethan Noakes for sorting home insurance at a great rate. Always recommend Mortgage 1st to people they do all the hard work for you.
Oliver Page at Mortgage1st (https://www.mortgage1st.co.uk/) made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were clueless, learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Oliver. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Oliver could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The Oliver was contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly even during Covid Pandemic. I would also like to thank Sarah Cave for processing the application with the mortgage service provider. Thank you Oliver! Regards Bobby & Abhi.
Natalie sorted out our mortgage, service was above and beyond and very honest. Highly recommended and thank you
Professional, honest advice and guidance. Would highly recommend Mortgage 1st not only to find you the best deal, but to guide you through the process.
Chris Dunn and Sarah have bee amazing professionals through out our journey. They were always and timely responding to all our concerns and questions. They were brilliantly amazing. I will always recommend Mortgage 1st because of these two amazing people. We got in contact with Mortgage 1st when we were very confused on what to do but they have been there with us and now we have got our mortgage deal offer! Thank you so much. We do appreciate your professionalism and your advice and prompt way of responding to our emails and text messages I can go on and on. Am just too happy. Yes I recommend you.Your service was excellent and timely. Thanks Dolapo
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 205 reviews