Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Thank you so so much , it’s just Fantastic .Great service.Mr V Hurren
They have quite a lot of product types for customers to choice. The follow up after purchased also good.
Great customer service and product half the price of manufacturers. Email query answered immediately. Would have given 5 stars but would have preferred a cheaper option for delivery as with many other online companies.
Quick delivery - issue with one item being dropped in transit but quickly and efficiently sorted. Will use again.
Quick and good customer service. Original item was received with defects but they rectified it immediately. Thanks!
The extraction rate is excellent but make sure you get a qualified electrician to fit the extractor. It is better to have it wired within the floor boards so there is no wire on show.
Good product, great price, prompt service. Disappointed that the delivery driver had to leave my dishwasher outside on a wooden pallet. I asked if he could take it off the palette and bring it inside but he said he had instructions not to do this. Otherwise would have been 5 stars.
Ordered a dishwasher online. Good communication and quick delivery. Just lost a star because the delivery driver was only able to deliver the dishwasher half way down my drive due to his pallet trolley not working on gravel. I unloaded it from the pallet and shuffled it the rest of the way into my garage, but if my wife had taken delivery I'm not sure what she'd have done.
No problems so far, just awaiting delivery.
Very good by team checking which filter I required thanks
Great service from ordering to delivery & very competitive price for a good quality product
Item arrived as promised. Best price on the Internet. Order to despatch was 4 days, same day / next day despatch would have received 5 stars. Choose courier APC had good communications
Easy to do business with. Helpful. Resolved a order/delivery issue swiftly.
Very Helpful with quick delivery
Good value Neff extractor part andf fast delivery
Easy web site to navigate. Item was as required and sent out promptly
Service was fantastic with regular contact re order confirmation and delivery. The major issue was delivery. Delivered within the 2 hour ETA but the drivers aren't allowed to actually place the item (in this case a bath) in a safe place ie in the garage so it was basically left on a HUGE pallet on the drive. That's not possible to do by yourself!
We were happy with the price, delivery was also arranged quite quickly and I was able to choose the day that suited me best however some forethought/checking about how the delivery could be carried out should be pit in place, my delivery driver hadn't realised that the path to my house was narrow and would not fit his pallet truck, therefore I had to help him carry the dishwasher down the path and up the steps, and it was qyi5e heavy and I was worried that I would drop it!! (Bit of a health and safety nightmare).
Good customer service. Resolved minor issue I had with the product after delivery.
Arrived, as predicted, 5 working days after ordering. Exactly what I wanted and reasonably priced
Thank you for leaving the review. I'm pleased everything was satisfactory.
Modern Living is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews