Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Only place I could find filters for Neff cooker hood that was a reasonable price. Excellent service all round. Will be my first port of call in future.
Genuine spares for well known brands at competitive prices. Easy to use website. Trackable On time delivery.
Modern Living were a treat to buy from the team were so very helpful, I needed them to hold my order back a couple of weeks and they made it all work seamlessly, when the order was delivered the driver was 1st class. Would definitely use again.
Fast delivery and good website
Thank you so so much , it’s just Fantastic .Great service.Mr V Hurren
arrived on time. as described. very pleased. best regards. john
Very pleased with the service provided by Modern Living. High quality products delivered safely and fast, with great communication throughout.
They have quite a lot of product types for customers to choice. The follow up after purchased also good.
A first class service,less than 24 hours from ordering to delivery. The item was exactly as described,I cant fault in anyway. many thanks
Dear Modern Living team, I just wanted to send you a huge thank you for the exceptional service Modern Living provided during our kitchen leak emergency. The tap has arrived, thanks to your swift and professional customer service. It’s greatly appreciated. Jason
Very professional service even when a slight discrepancy was found. It was solved and corrected immediately and without fuss. Would Highly recommend and use again.
Excellent prompt delivery and was kept updated with a delivery time
First class service
Searching online for a recirculating kit for my Bosch extractor. Came across Modern Living as having the item in stock and a good price. Had a conversation with someone there on their website chat link and confirmed I was looking at the right product, very knowledgeable and efficient. Delivery cost seemed a bit high, but it arrived the following morning so very happy with my experience overall.
Great communications. Item sent quickly. Excellent service and excellent product. Would definitely buy from this company again.
Excellent-would not hesitate to use again. First class customer service. I changed my mind on ceiling extractor I had ordered and asked if order could be amended. This was not a problem. Also very speedy delivery. Ordered Saturday evening amended order Monday product delivered Wednesday. How’s that for service?
Fantastic service quick delivery. The excact item I was looking for at the lowest price. Great after service for emailing and informing us we could buy added shelves for the oven we had purchased late last year. Will hopefully order again.
Very good service. Had my items sent very quickly and were delivered on time.
grwat service quick delivery kept informed as to delivery first time using modern living would not hesitate to use again bought active carbon filters genuine parts for neff extractor half the price so got two,highly recommend
Exceptionally fast delivery!