Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
I bought a squat pan and thermostatic douche kit. Happy with pre-sale from Modern Living. Both Craig and Amreen were very patient and advised me all the relevant accessories. Amreen followed with the logistics company for delivery commitment and Mr Habib advised the appropriate installation procedures. Great service with an excellent product. Many thanks and good wishes to the team at modern living.
Genuine spares for well known brands at competitive prices. Easy to use website. Trackable On time delivery.
Modern Living were a treat to buy from the team were so very helpful, I needed them to hold my order back a couple of weeks and they made it all work seamlessly, when the order was delivered the driver was 1st class. Would definitely use again.
First class service
Excellent-would not hesitate to use again. First class customer service. I changed my mind on ceiling extractor I had ordered and asked if order could be amended. This was not a problem. Also very speedy delivery. Ordered Saturday evening amended order Monday product delivered Wednesday. How’s that for service?
Fantastic service quick delivery. The excact item I was looking for at the lowest price. Great after service for emailing and informing us we could buy added shelves for the oven we had purchased late last year. Will hopefully order again.
Arrived really quickly, securely packaged. I will try not to drop this soap dish (broken two already!)
Great speedy service especially in such trying times! Well done Modern living 😊
Box and extractor van delivered damaged so gave it back to delivery guy!
The order process was easy and delivery was made exactly when it was promised which was a relief as the product was urgently needed. Top product great service would highly recommend Modern living.
I ordered before Xmas to make sure I had the taps for the plumber today but unfortunately it was the wrong item and modern living do not have the correct tap and would not refund as it’s now over 14 days where as most companies are 28 days
We do try and help with returns where possible and find solutions. Unfortunately, this was for a discontinued filter tap Northern Sinks were selling off. They had sold out and we'd stopped selling it on our website because of that - so we couldn't take something back into stock that wasn't a running line outside the returns period.
Easy to place order-slight issues with order confirmation, but rectified after making contact with the company. Speedy replies with contact, standard customer care. Delivery was when it said it was going t be.
modern living thank you so much for your excellent services, I will certainly use you again. Cannot fault anything about your service
Easy web site to navigate. Item was as required and sent out promptly
Very quick, very efficient service.
My purchase was for an integrated dishwasher for a second home and this was supplied at a competitive price, including delivery which was to my timescale and I was kept well informed as to timing which was suitable to my programming. The driver was both efficient and courteous and I would have no hesitation in using Modern Living again and recommend them to others.
Excellent thank you. We don't have any control really over the 3rd party drivers so it's always good to hear positive things about them.
Modern Living provided me with Bosch appliances for my new kitchen at very competitive prices. The website was good and easy to search, the special offers they had available were perfect and when I called them their sales and after sales service, which included arranging delivery of the appliances to Northern Ireland was excellent - they were professional, friendly and even supplied me with a better product than I had selected because it offset the delivery charge and worked out cheaper overall. I am waiting for the delivery tomorrow and looking forward to seeing my purchases.
Thank you very much for the great review. Hopefully the delivery went without hitch and you have some terrific new appliances in your kitchen.
product ordered and delivered with in 24 hours excellent service
Absolutely wonderful company staff so helpful what a team!!!
Very pleased with the service I received. Great communication and fast delivery. Many Thanks
Modern Living is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews