Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Really helpful and efficient thank you
Staff whom I have talked 100% helpful, unfortunately kit that should have come with oven has not been sent to convert oven to LPG & I've been told I won't receive the kit untill Wednesday next week I'll have to rearrange gas engineer. NOT HAPPY hence only 3 star rating instead of 5 hopefully you will sort this out ASAP for me. Robert Smith.
To be fair, I would not have purchased had I not spoken with Craig. Very knowledgeable and patient.
Purchased a Silverline Hendrix ceiling extractor from them, contact and delivery as expected and described. Now on installing I damaged the glass surround and I sent an email to Craig asking for help as I required a replacement glass surround which is a removable part with 8 screw's. I had no reply from Craig so after a couple of days I phoned them and was told by lady whom answered she thought it had been dealt with. She said she would check and get back to me. I was later advised they do not supply this part and recommended I buy another complete extractor, I asked why have they sold me an appliance which is several hundreds of pounds in cost and don't support it. I had a reply from Craig stating he will try to get part from manufacturer but since then my emails have been ignored. If you purchase from this company I hope it all works as sales appears to work ok, but after sales and support is some ot the worst I have ever experienced. You've been warned
Hi Mr Miller. The issue is you require a part that is not available. It's not a normal spare part, but part of the structure of the hood. We chased with Silvaire (the supplier) who advised us they could not supply it or get hold of it anymore. This was unacceptable to you. I then went direct to the factory in Turkey (with time zone and language issues and being passed around to different departments) to try and source this part. I chased it and chased again - but haven't heard back. I was on annual leave last week and have read your emails now and chased again. As of yet there is nothing to report. I'm not sure if this review is deliberately over the top to try and get us to resolve your issue, or you really do consider trying to source a part that you damaged, directly from a factory in another country 'the worst I have ever experienced'. Either way, when I hear back I'll let you know.
I was not sure of the measurement on the website whether it wud be the right thing I needed and I telephoned. I got a response straight away and the gentleman on the line was absolutely amazing and helpful. I recommend and would use this again.
I ordered 1 pack of 2 neff active charcoal filters from Modern Living. They were the best value despite google shopping advising another company whose postage was supposedly £4.99 but ended up being £14.99! I ordered from Modern Living in the afternoon and received the filters about 24 hrs later. I would use them again. The only minor niggle was with the carrier APC. Their delivery email said that they would only deliver with a person present unless the supplier's notes page had been filled in to say I would accept a delivery whilst I was out. I had had not filled the notes in to say "leave in porch" so I stayed in during the expcected 2hr dkivery window. APC delivered whilst I was in but did not ring the door bell, the porch door was unlocked but they did not put it in there and instead left the package outside the house in full view of the road. I found it when I looked at the delivery email. When ordering fill in the notes page even if you are going to be in all day.
Excellent service and very quick delivery
our request was met with politeness and efficiency. Next day delivery for the part were required. Excellent service
Customer service and delivery was disgusting would definitely not recommended
Very easy to deal with
Customer service were very helpful - cooker arrived as promised and on time
I recently purchased a ceiling cooker hood extractor from Modern Living. I did this over the telephone and the fan was delivered in a few days. Unfortunately it had been damaged in transit. They arranged for another delivery and it too was also damaged in transit. Each time there was no fuss and both times the problem was dealt with in a professional and efficient manner. The 3rd time they used a pallet delivery and this time the extractor arrived in perfect condition. This is the first time I have dealt with Modern Living and must say I am extremely happy in how they dealt with the damaged hoods. They kept me informed via email . Very professional. 10/10 guys.
Excellent customer service, I'd made a mistake and ordered twice and then sales ream contact me straight away and cancelled an order. Item arrived on time, impressed so far. Ian
Delighted to receive my Neff griddle plate today which was substantially less expensive than Neff sell for. Speed of service great as was the communication. Thank you.
Friendly and very helpful staff. Prices are very competitive and I would buy from them again
After delivery not arriving as stated and a telephone discussion with Modern Living I am happy to say that it was all re-arranged and arrived the next day. A big thanks to Craig.
Absolutely fantastic service from Craig at Modern Living. Phoned them to check the availability of an item, Craig called me back within minutes to confirm the item was in stock and could be delivered asap. (which was very important to me) The item was delivered by courier a day after placing the order (as promised) Very impressed with their service and professionalism ... Highly recommended.
very simple transaction and good delivery info
Efficient service .. would use again
Original product I was after was out of stock with a 7 week lead time. They recommended another product which was compatible with my extractor fan which was in stock and delivery was prompt with no issues.
Modern Living is rated 4.74 based on 603 reviews