Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Outstanding prices, great value for money, easy to negotiate website and very efficient delivery service.
We placed an order a year ago with Modern Living. Due to the pandemic we chose to delay our delivery. Modern Living have been very supportive throughout the process and kept us informed of everything. We had to swap our wall mounted shower and bath screen and Aziz refunded us the money without any delay.
I think the whole team at modern living are excellent. Craig sent me a replacement the very next day.
I thank them all.K
Very good would buy from them again
They are delivery time is excellent. 6 burner hob looks very nice.
Very quick and efficient - great product - would definitely recommend
Ordered stainless steel sink sink and wrong one delivers from factory . Customer service team were brilliant dealing with the problem and keeping me informed. Replacement ores and arrived in time for proposed kitchen refurbishment. Would recommend .,
Quick delivery - issue with one item being dropped in transit but quickly and efficiently sorted. Will use again.
Excellent customer service. Need to make it more clear about what is being delivered by Pallet Service. I purchased a Cooker Hood and it arrived strangely on Pallet, which poses problems when living in a Flat. Should let the customer decide on what delivery service they want, not decide for them.
This is the first time I had ordered from Modern Living. The item was delivered on time and in good condition. I received notification once the item was dispatched. I have no hesitation in using their services again.
Ordered a griddle for my induction hob. Not used it yet but it looks smart. Arrived well packed and very promptly. I had to ring the Company re something on the web site and was spoken to by a lovely lady who was very professional and helpful. Highly delighted.
Good communication and good prices
The kitchen tap I wanted was out of stock, I was offered a more
expensive one for the same price, it came the next day.
I ordered 2 sinks from Amreen at Modern Living. Only one was in stock and I needed both urgently.
She went out of her way to make sure that she got hold of both and sent them so I would receive them when I needed them and kept me informed of the progress all the way through.
I can not recommend this company highly enough and will definitely use them again
Excellent value and quality sink and next day delivery. Very pleased.
I spoke to Craig as I could not locate a replacement cooker hood carbon filter for my older style NEFF appliance.Craig quickly found a Bosch equivalent in quick time which was delivered in a couple of days.An excellent proffesional service. David Leach.
Excellent service from Modern Living. Ordered lunch time on Monday and delivered the next day.
The item I ordered was dispatched very quickly very pleased with the prompt response.
Ordered on Monday. Delivered to my door the following Monday.
Excellent customer service. Competitive price, hob I bought was £120 cheaper than John Lewis and it came with a free induction pan set. I will be back!!
Modern Living is rated 4.74 based on 530 reviews