Modern Living Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Modern Living

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

How would you rate Modern Living ?

"Staff were really helpful. Excellent service"
Thank you so much. Glad you were happy :)
"Good website, The goods I ordered - replacement grease filters for a Bosch cooker hood - arrived next working day. The shipping company provided accurate up to the minute tracking so I was able to tell that the goods had been delivered to the wrong address. I called them and the driver returned to the location and I received the goods within the hour. Excellent service all round."
Thanks John, we had no idea there was a mix up with the delivery, so we're glad you able to get it sorted with no fuss.
"Hi I recently ordered a sink from modern living. The product was great. However unfortunately they did not live up to their next day delivery promise."
Thanks for the review Mrs Patel, we are pleased you like the double drainer sink. Sorry about the small delay with the delivery. Although we dispatched on the same day for next day delivery, our couriers, APC had a breakdown and all freight from Bradford was delivered the following morning. We did our best and helped track it down and get you the information you needed, but it was out of our hands.
"Very customer friendly. We were offered a choice of delivery time to suit our needs and the staff were very accommodating in arranging delivery to suit us. Delivery was punctual and the flooring we bought was delivered in excellent condition."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased everything went without hitch. We really rate the Amtico click range and I'm sure you'll be delighted when it's down
"Item arrived damage and Modern Living would not replace. Accused me of damaging it, effectively saying I was a lier when I told them it had been delivered damaged. Very poor customer service, will not be recommending!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's never nice to say no to people and you word it as if we were unpleasant or unprofessional, which we certainly were not. You reported damage 28 days after delivery. At this point there is no recourse for compensation from the delivery agents and no way to verify how and when the damage occurred - which is how we worded it in the correspondence. Always check within a day anything you have delivered (from any online store). The photos you sent show it would have been clearly visible from looking into the box with even taking the item out.
"The showroom had many different displays to choose from so it was easy to find a suitable option which would fit the available space together with a full range of wall coverings and accessories."
Thank you so much Mrs Baldwin, hope you love your new bathroom
"Received in a few days. Easy"
Thank you Mr Bannon, that's what we like to hear.
"Very happy with the service maf provided fully recommend"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Firstly the price was the best I found for the product I purchased and secondly unfortunately the product was found to be damaged when the packaging was removed, the lady in the Modern Living customer service quickly rectified the situation and a replacement product was delivered by the manufacturer."
Thank you, we do try our best to rectify problems as quickly as we can and we are pleased even though there was a hiccup, you still feel we did a good job.
"Very quick delivery and they sorted out a problem with one of the items very efficiently."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all feedback left for us.
"double drainer sink unit ,good quality,well packaged,arrived on time doing the job as it should. Happy camper."
Thank you very much. It took us a while to come up with the best solution for packaging the double drainer sinks, but we think we have got there now.
"I had item replaced with no compensation due to the inconvenience and problem it course on returning item i asked for feedback this did not happen either"
Thank you for the feedback. I'm not a fan of putting counter arguments on the review platforms as it looks petty. The professional advice from our fitters and from the manufacturers were quite clear that your fitters hadn't fitted the first sink correctly as evidenced by you asking for longer clips. The base units and the worktop have to be cut down to install any standard stainless steel sink. If it isn't, its very difficult to correct and much easier to blame the product. We still sent you another FOC, and before the original sink was picked up to make it as easy and swift as possible for you to install. We declined the request for compensation as it is 100% down to your fitters not knowing how to install the sink. They may have gotten away with fitting sinks for years using that method when they are standard single bowl sinks, but it's not the correct method and a double drainer sink needs secure clipping to the worktops as its longer and more prone to flex. If they've charged you twice for fitting a sink you should approach them for a refund/compensation as was suggested in our previous communication.
"Modern Living provided me with Bosch appliances for my new kitchen at very competitive prices. The website was good and easy to search, the special offers they had available were perfect and when I called them their sales and after sales service, which included arranging delivery of the appliances to Northern Ireland was excellent - they were professional, friendly and even supplied me with a better product than I had selected because it offset the delivery charge and worked out cheaper overall. I am waiting for the delivery tomorrow and looking forward to seeing my purchases."
Thank you very much for the great review. Hopefully the delivery went without hitch and you have some terrific new appliances in your kitchen.
"Swift service and great products, made my life so simple"
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review - we do appreciate it's easier not to and are glad you are happy :)
"Great company. Supplied me the item I needed really fast and at a great price. Thanks Modern Living!"
"Although I have never met the staff in person I feel I have got to Know them well. I always seem to get priority attention and a very personal service as I feel the staff know me too. As a house builder I am buying appliances on a regular basis, I find the pricing of appliances is very competitive and it saves me a lot of precious time. Well done to the team!"
Thank you Carol, it's always a pleasure, never a chore ;)
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery"
"We had to change our item but nothing was too much trouble. Now we have our outer it looks great!"
"Good seller. No problems with orders"
"Having a new kitchen fitted, we wanted an extractor over the island. We didn't want to spoil the clean lines of the new kitchen but wanted something that would perform well, but would slim enough fit in the ceiling cavity of our extension. After scouring the internet I stumbled upon Modern Living and the Ansi ceiling extractor (LA90ANZIWHT). It's a beautifully discrete and powerful unit that also supplies lighting and operates on remote control. Modern Living were able to supply it cheaper than the manufacturer and also offered me 25% off the ducting kit. A fantastic purchase with great customer service too."
Modern Living is rated 4.69 based on 226 reviews