Modern Living Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Modern Living

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Telephone

How would you rate Modern Living ?

"I wanted to purchase a bath from Modern Living as the delivery information on the website explained that a delivery at a mutually convenient time would be made. This did not happen I had to chase up the delivery a number of times. While the person on the phone was perfectly helpful within the remit of her role, it is clear that there were a number of third parties involved which made the process of chasing up and arranging an appropriate delivery extremely stressful. Please make the information on your delivery page clear so as not to raise expectations of a possible nominated delivery day for large items."
Hi. I'm really sorry you haven't had a good experience with your order from us. We often get the baths delivered direct from our supplier to the customer which usually means a quicker turnaround time. The flip side is we are out of the loop when arranging the delivery. We really don't like negative feedback and do take it seriously and would appreciate if you got in touch so we can look at how we can make the information clearer to help customers going forward.
"Excellent customer service from the team (Craig and Amreen) both on telephone and on email. They resolved my queries immediately with a very positive attitude. I would certainly recommend. Thank you."
Thank you Mrs Holman, it's appreciated.
"Very good service. Answered our queries about the appliance & were very helpful. Ordered online, received email immediately confirming, then the following day, received a phone call to confirm we would be in on day of delivery. Had a phone call from delivery driver before drop off, to make sure we were in. All in all, excellent service."
"Bought a cooker hood. The one we wanted was out of stock and we were offered a higher spec model for the same price. Staff were extremely helpful and kept us updated. Goods arrived as agreed."
"Great customer service. Went above and beyond what i could have expected. Would 100% use again. Product perfect and speedy delivery"
"Although you didn't have what I was looking for in stock you actually sourced it for me and got it to me in really quick time. Thanks for the help and speedy response"
"Bosch grillplate ordered by phone with a very helpful lady and delivery as promised. Would definitely use Modern Living again."
"An excellent company with fantastic service. Would highly recommend"
"Great price and service - ordered a Luxair cooker hood through the site and it was cheaper and arrived faster than if I had ordered through Luxair direct. Follow-up correspondence checking all ok was a nice touch. Will definitely use again."
Excellent to hear. Thank you very much!
"Bath came next day. Very good"
Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new bath!
"This is my review as I did not receive an e-mail with link to do this. We ordered a CDA Built in single oven and were very pleased with price the appliance and the excellent service, quick free and prompt delivery on the day arranged, couldn't have asked for more, and the free gift and note from Amreen was a nice touch. Thank you"
"Good product, arrived within time-frame. Courier could have been more helpful."
Hi. Sorry to hear there was an issue with the courier. We hate it when that happens as it reflects badly on us. Send us a message and we'll look into it further for you. Thanks, Craig.
"I needed a filter for my Bosch hood. It wasn't 100% clear on the website if the one I thought I needed was correct (hence the 4 stars) so I had to call. The gentleman I spoke to was very good and was able to confirm and take the order then and there. Very good service"
Thank you for the review. We are always happy to double check for you to make sure it's the right one. We've added a bit more information on the site since your review to try to make sure the hoods are listed against the filters.
"Ordered a Bosch Serie 8 oven Modern Living were advertising. Received a call offering a free upgrade to a pyrolytic version. Checked out the spec on the Bosch website and happily accepted! Good price, good promotion, delivered on the day I requested. Really happy with everything. Recommended."
:) Thank you.
"We bought a ceiling hood and it was delivered on the day agreed. Good pre delivery communication and excellent product advice. Many thanks - Brian"
Thank you Brian. We like to hear everything is working as it should be.
"Excellent customer service, being knowledgeable and helpful."
Thank you. Glad to hear everything was good.
"Ordered the tap on Tuesday and was with me on Thursday. Good product and good price. Thanks - Michael"
"All good as it should be."
"I needed a RAK basin without the pedestal and they had the best price. Took about 5 days for delivery but was easy enough."
"Hi. My hood was delivered on the day promised with a call the day before to give a 2 hour window. Very good so far, we've not installed the hood yet but it looks great."
Modern Living is rated 4.69 based on 256 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!