Modern Living Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Modern Living

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

How would you rate Modern Living?

"Quick and efficient and your employee was pleasant and helpful"
"Sink was delivered promptly within a few days of order . I haven’t opened it yet as kitchen isn’t getting fitted till June but I am sure I will be happy with it."
"Ordered just before bank holiday so knew delivery would be longer than usual. recieved calls regulary and they also arranged afternoon delivery to suit me. product packaged well at a good price."
"Very fast and fully tracked delivery, very pleased"
"Good delivery service and customer service"
"Absolutely wonderful company staff so helpful what a team!!!"
"I was advised to buy better appliances for my kitchen that were at a good price. Company was very helpful and delivery arrived on time. One item was damaged and was sorted out quickly."
"Lovely sink and tap. Well packaged to avoid damage"
"Very happy with the service. Prompt replies and fast deliveries. Everything you expect from professional company"
"Best price for the Lux Air Extractor Fan and despite the bad weather delivered speedily and on only a day late - would definitely use again."
"Really easy to deal with having uptodate information for the item I ordered. Would use again with no problem."
"Prompt service & went to the trouble of advising of a change in an accessory to go with the main product."
"Easy website, prompt delivery. Notice around delivery date and time could be improved."
"Fast excellent service"
"Great selection of products, advice service and timely despatch of order!"
"Nothing wrong with product on initial inspection. But no acknowledgement of order received or information about delivery. Left me wondering if the order had gone through at all, until money went from account."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Upon payment, a confirmation email is automatically sent out. Very often they end up in Junk/Spam folders - but it is a fully automated system done by the website software. Something may well have gone wrong with it for your order - but we wouldn't be able to see that on our end. The company delivering the bath would have called you to arrange the delivery and agreed a delivery date with you in advance.
"Great product at a great price with fast delivery"
"I purchased an extractor in December, with the impression that the delivery would be quite swift. i waited until early January and contacted the company, who replied swiftly and informed me they were out of stock but they assure me they will have them in stock by 13th January. 13th January came and went and still nothing. I waited a few days after and contacted them again, I was assured again, that the item is on its way and will be with them by 22nd January. I waited and still once again nothing. I finally received my Canopy Extractor hood first week of February. I believe they should keep the customer updated automatically, instead of waiting for them to make contact. And if an item is out of stock, display it next to the image of the item for sale."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a reply. You make some fair points and I apologise for the delay. We do try and keep the availability up to date on the site, but we have to do it manually. You did buy it in December, but it was the 24th and we were closed for the Christmas break (which we tried our best to make clear on the website) so weren't able to update the site that week. The dates we gave you were passed on from the canopy hood supplier (Luxair) when we chased it up with them and unfortunately there were several delays on their end. I understand it was frustrating and customer communication is an area we are trying to improve upon.
"Very efficient customer service. All delivered on time"
PhilipGrimshaw
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a filter for a Neff Cooker Hood. Very competitively priced. Unfortunately when it arrived it was partly damaged through no fault of Modern Living. Dealt with the matter very well and supplied a replacement part on next day delivery. In my view the true measure of a business is how they react when things go wrong. This was first class. Well done."
Modern Living is rated 4.69 based on 189 reviews