Modern Living Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Modern Living

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

How would you rate Modern Living?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

PhilipGrimshaw
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a filter for a Neff Cooker Hood. Very competitively priced. Unfortunately when it arrived it was partly damaged through no fault of Modern Living. Dealt with the matter very well and supplied a replacement part on next day delivery. In my view the true measure of a business is how they react when things go wrong. This was first class. Well done."
"Good communication, prompt delivery and product as described."
"Bought a shower tray, good verbal communication, no email confirmation upon order which was unsettling but arrived and as described"
"I bought a large double drainer sink top from this company. I messed up my online order and so had to telephoned them.The person I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful. In fact he went and tried the plumbing connection on to the sink to make sure that they fitted and then rang me back. Sink was despatched quickly with tracking and a text sent with a 2hr time slot. I wish everyone was as helpful. Thank you."
"We bought a Capri spa bath which arrived in a timely 3 weeks after ordering. Our fitter remarked that the bath was very good quality and nice and rigid. The bath is perfect and so relaxing. However the shower screen is rather short in width and we are looking to add a deflector screen to stop the floor from getting wet every time the shower is used and the bath panel came with no clips and does not follow the bath contours perfectly, these 2 points are a little disappointing after paying so much for a product, but the bath itself makes up for this."
"Prompt delivery Very helpful delivery men"
"Very quick service, item arrived in good condition. Would recommend."
"Very helpful and good value"
"I bought a stainless steel kitchen sink. Advice I got about refitting my existing waste disposal unit which was very helpful. The unit was delivered by the date requested in very good packing and was undamaged. The sink is now fitted and looks perfect."
"weather very bad on day of delivery, came the next day ok"
"Very helpful staff, and prompt delivery"
"Polite good response accurate delivery and follow up by both Amreena and Craig Thanks again Kind regards Graham"
"Item requested was out of stock when I ordered so they phoned to update me on delivery. Item actually arrived this morning (15January) following a suggested likely stock deceivers of 8 January to their store. This will not stop me using them again as they are nice to deal with!"
"Helpful advice and rapid delivery from ordering. I’d certainly recommend this supplier."
"I'm happy dealing with them My hood arrived on time Very friendly Costomer service"
"The service I received from your sales department was exceptional. Delivery was set up easily on a date I wanted and was received on time."
"Good quality bath at an affordable price."
"Very impressed. Fast delivery of new hob; arranged by phone by a competent, organised person who clearly knew what he was doing. Delivered, on time, undamaged, on a protective pallet, as discussed. I’ll be checking this company out for future purchases. Recommended."
"Received my order acted immediately and delivered next day Thank you."
"quick service amd no damage😎"
Modern Living is rated 4.71 based on 170 reviews