Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Bought Bosch Shelves for a Bosch Oven - Cheapest I could find on internet £4 cheaper than Bosch. Free Delivery - Ordered Sunday Night delivered Tuesday, very well packed. Excelent price, Excellent Delivery Time, Excellant Packinging = Excellent Service. Thank You"
"I am really pleased with the build quality and design of the tap. Fast service and good delivery with a 2hr time slot."
"Good Service, very efficient, purchase made easy, would definitely recommend."
"My purchase was for an integrated dishwasher for a second home and this was supplied at a competitive price, including delivery which was to my timescale and I was kept well informed as to timing which was suitable to my programming. The driver was both efficient and courteous and I would have no hesitation in using Modern Living again and recommend them to others."
"Excellent customer service.....well beyond other firms. Delivery on time and very quick"
"Excellent service, Craig was most helpful and answered all my questions in a very competent manner. The delivery arrived on the day it was due and my new oven is now awaiting installation. If only the electrician was as diligent as Craig!"
"Impressive service and contact."
"I was having difficulty in identifying the correct part for a Neff kitchen appliance from the Neff website. Modern Living not only identified the correct part for me but provided an excellent service by sending to me very promptly and at a very reasonable price. I'd definitely use them again, and recommend them very highly."
"Very good service."
"The service and value-for-money from Modern Living is superb. Thank you. We have been renovating our new home and building a new kitchen. Over the past five months we have bought a lot of appliances and sadly only discovered Modern Living as we approach the end of the project. Had we known about the company before, we would have bought all our appliances from you not least because advice and support was only a phone call away when needed. Just brilliant!"
"Excellent service, Excellent Price, rapid delivery - was out of stock and arrived earlier than expected, I'm very pleased :-)"
"Good service. Problem on availability sorted out without issue. Delivery time fine."
"The Modern Living website experience was very straightforward and my product was delivered on time and with full tracking information. The package was in good condition when it arrived."
"Delivered on the expected date. Not yet fitted appliance hope to do do in next week or two"
"Great product at a good price. The product I wanted was delayed, so they rang and offered me an alternative which I received within 48 hours. Great service."
"Great service. I would recommend Modern Living. They went out of the way to deliver a superb extractor fan with a very quick turn around."
"Even after a year if purchase the team (Craig) was able to assist and solve an issue - really good service"
"I was trying to source a Bosch cooker hood. I got extremely good advice from Craig, the product came very quickly and the price was good. All in all I'm very pleased with my first transaction with Modern Living."
"The website was simple rto follow and it helped to find the goods I required. Delivery was quick and efficient"
"Excellent service, next day delivery, arrived within the 2 hour time slot. Able to track where delivery van was and the number of the drop. Product exactly as expected. Highly recommended."
Modern Living is rated 4.72 based on 299 reviews