Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very pleased with kitchen units and cooker supplied by Modern Living. The units are well made and delivery was on time. Additional parts we requested were ordered and arrive within two or three days. All the staff were very helpful especially Muff and the guy who explained about the cooker. We certainly recommend Modern Living."
"Ordered a hood filter, after sales was great. I thought I had order the wrong one ( it wasn’t the same as one I had )no problem the guy helped and explained how to fit. What a nice change a helpful salesman"
"Good service & very polite ... will definitely use modern living again ... thanks for your speedy delivery 👍"
"Excellent service, best price I could find, quality goods, next day delivery. Will be first place I go to in future."
"I bought charcoal filter for my hood. Cheapest price on the market and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Oh My! This is quality delivery service. Call Friday. Check Stock. Available. Yes. Ship. 'With you on Tuesday'. It was here on Tuesday with real time van tracking! Missed the delivery by 4 minutes, but neighbour was kind enough to hold! I haven't checked the sink the whole experience is amazing and stress free; kitchen fitter cost still within budget ; -)..."
"Bought a filter tap, tap it self ok ,filter side of things not so good, cant actually notice any difference between the filtered and unfiltered water, filled in the online form complaining about this, didn't even get the courtesy of a reply"
Hello. Please can you get in touch about this, we would like to help. I've searched for your email in my inbox and on the back end of the website and the only hit is from the original order. We don't ignore complaints and queries.
"Excellent customer service."
"Received an email saying that my order had arrived at 10.05 Tuesday morning. No sign of it .no Card to say where it is . Can someone let me know what’s happening."
We are very sorry about this. When we contacted our delivery partners chasing this we found this was delivered to a neighbour. The driver did not follow protocol and incorrectly labelled it delivered instead of left with a neighbour - which has caused all this unnecessary chasing round and left us with a 1 star review. You haven't come back to us - so we assume you managed to collect it ok.
"Excellent communication, telephoned directly to allow me to arrange delivery date. Delivery service kept me informed on arrival time. Cooker hood currently still in box awaiting my kitchen refurbishment."
"Easy web site to navigate. Item was as required and sent out promptly"
"Service was fantastic with regular contact re order confirmation and delivery. The major issue was delivery. Delivered within the 2 hour ETA but the drivers aren't allowed to actually place the item (in this case a bath) in a safe place ie in the garage so it was basically left on a HUGE pallet on the drive. That's not possible to do by yourself!"
"Modern Living was excellent. Helpful in every way. The prices are very competitive and the service personable and quick. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to others."
"Modern Living had the bath size we needed, 1800 x 700, which most other companies don't stock. It's a great quality bath at a very reasonable price. The company contacted us to arrange delivery and the driver rang on the day with a delivery time. Excellent customer service."
"Very happy with the service and order."
"Good product and good prices. Answered my queries really quickly"
"All great! Good products and customer service and delivery on agreed date! Would use again!"
"The customer service staff where among the most helpful I have ever encountered. Our purchase was delivered on time, the next day exactly as they had promised. I am delighted with the service we received from Modern Living. Many thanks L Lawrie."
"We were happy with the price, delivery was also arranged quite quickly and I was able to choose the day that suited me best however some forethought/checking about how the delivery could be carried out should be pit in place, my delivery driver hadn't realised that the path to my house was narrow and would not fit his pallet truck, therefore I had to help him carry the dishwasher down the path and up the steps, and it was qyi5e heavy and I was worried that I would drop it!! (Bit of a health and safety nightmare)."
"Last week our new bathroom fitting was completed by Modern Living of Bradford and I would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to have a new bathroom fitted. We came across Modern Living by accident but went in to have a look around. We liked the displays and talked to Mufaddal who was very helpful and not at all pushy. We told him what we wanted and he came to our house and did a plan for us, followed by a quote. We liked the quote and we went back later to the showroom to agree final details and fittings and agree a fitting date. On 21st January Tibby and Cornel arrived and laid dust sheets in the hall, stairs and landing before completely stripping out the old bathroom. I cannot praise them high enough for their workmanship, materials used and consideration for our house. The care they took on the project throughout was of a very high standard and each night before they left, they thoroughly cleaned up and removed their dust sheets before starting again the following day. The tiling and finish is excellent and I would give the bathroom a five star rating."
Modern Living is rated 4.72 based on 351 reviews