MODA Doors Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"Excellent !! the doors arrived on date and the customer service is fantastic , i accidentally ordered one of my doors wrong size i phoned lady on phone was brilliant getting it sorted out for me . The doors look fantastic i highly recommend this company ."
"Easy to order delivered on time really good service"
"Lovely door, exactly as it looks on line"
"We were expecting the door last week and we still haven’t received it. I sent two emails about it and did not get a reply. I had then to call to try to find out when we should received it to finally get a polite but vague answer. I can’t say anything about the door yet."
"Delivered on time Doors great"
"I was very happy with the door that I received. Not flimsy like a lot of doors nowadays, but very well constructed and the glass was already fitted which was a bonus. Thank you!"
"Excellent service both from the sales to the delivery"
"Fast reply to original enquiry. Knowledgeable staff, prompt order acknowledgement and speedy delivery. Highly recommend their services."
"It hasn't been delivered yet, that would help"
"Originally purchase went to plan information given came through as advertised and all seemed okay until delivery day...due to recent poor weather that date was changed and a new date confirmed,unfortunately the item arrived on original date but no one was home to receive...no one bothered to contact ref new delivery date so spoke to main office to ask for new date .. was referred to delivery/despatch to confirm that date and after that date was confirmed to our disbelieve it turned up a week early! so although we now have the item and yes in Good Condition which we are very happy with the overall service could have been so much better had the communication worked between sales office team ,delivery depot and the customer."
"Fast and free delivery, pleasant driver arrived very quickly. Very nice item too."
"I am still waiting for my delivery even though it was dispatched over a week ago. No one answers the phone on your contact details and no one reply’s to e mails. Very poor service"
"Good quality product, first class service"
"I have not received the door yet. I have no tracking information. I have not been contacted by a courier, definitely not within two days of ordering as it states on your website. You informed me a day after I placed the order that you do not have stock - most places would say before the order. You also sent me an email asking for feedback on my experience - so far not good! I requested an update/delivery date which was ignored"
"Quality doors"
"The product was exactly as shown and quickly delivered."
"Order placed on 25th with a 3-5 day delivery slot. It is now 8 days later and no door has arrived. The contact phone number is not answering and an email has gone unanswered by Moda. Contacting bank to see if they can help."
"A good quality stylish door that has installed with no problem (and kept the draughts away from the front door last week when it was -4 outside). Door was delivered without incident."
"Best delivered price I could find, efficient timely delivery and a high quality product."
"Very quick delivery, good value & excellent quality. The delivery driver missed the original delivery slot due to the worst snow I can remember but kept us informed and delivered as planned the following morning. He was a superhero to deliver in those conditions."
MODA Doors is rated 4.14 based on 372 reviews