MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Doors are lovely ,we have had many comments on how nice they look ,
Great service! Thanks
I've been asked to provde a review but without the door having arrived. How annoying is that?
ORDERED NEW DOORS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FOR DOWNSTAIRS VERY GOOD QUALITY SO ORDERED ALL NEW DOORS FOR UPSTAIRS
I have had several dealings with MODA Doors and each time has been an absolute delight. Great products, fantastic customer service and they go above and beyond. Highly recommended.
Good customer relations, supported with specific product knowledge at the Middlesbrough show room. Very good quality doors at a reasonable price, timely delivery, all doors were very well packaged and protected. Vendor highly recommended.
Doors arrived on time look good have now waxed them so the look even better , but think i would like them pr-finished
Delivered on time and the door looks good quality
The email that linked to this review was headed, "Your opinion matters to MODA Doors". Uh, no it doesn't. I have now sent 3 emails pointing out that the doors (I bought 9) arrived with a paint chip and several scuff marks and said I'm happy to touch up the paint if the company is willing to provide some financial compensation and the paint. I've had no response whatsoever to the emails, and, when I phone, the very pleasant receptionist tells me that she'll send another message to chase it for me - and still no response. I also mentioned that the doors were dumped by the courier leaning up against the house wall nearest to his van; the driver made no attempt to get them to the front door. They're very heavy, but that's hardly the point! Fortunately a workman who was working in the house noticed and brought the doors in, otherwise I'd have returned home from work later and I seriously question whether I could have lifted and carried the doors on my own so potentially they could have been left out overnight (in the rain, as it happens) until someone arrived who could give me a hand. I phoned the courier immediately I discovered what had happened, I was promised a phone call from a manager and once again I have heard nothing. I am out of pocket as I gave the workman a gesture of appreciation for his kindness - and hard effort - as he quite possibly prevented the doors being stolen in the time after he left for the day and before I got home. I mentioned this in my initial to Moda and, as I've said, I have had no response at all. Awful service. A shame, as the doors are nice although the 'finished white' is actually quite beige - like cream of mushroom soup. I've had to pretend it is an intended design feature thought tbh I was expecting something far more 'white'.
Excellent product, best price and quick service.
Simple to order, very solid well made door as described. convenient delivery time. Many Thanks
excellent quality, excellent service - fast delivery
One of the doors that I ordered wasn't in stock at the manufacturers so was delayed - but this was fine as Callum from Moda doors kept me informed and kept emailing me to keep me up to date which was very appreciated! in the end the door came sooner than I expected anyway!
Absolutely chuffed to bits with the door. Looks fabulous in our lounge, letting light stream through into our hallway
Very nice customer service an quick delivery very pleased with my new doors
Very happy with the product
Quick delivery received within a week . Pleasant staff very helpful
Still not received my doors yet ! Still waiting!!! My rating is on slowness of purchased item.
Service was excellent and the customer was very impressed with the door
After a small hiccup, which was rectified by Moda, all is well and definitely no complaints. Thank you.
MODA Doors is rated 4.09 based on 627 reviews