MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Good quality, reasonable price. would use again.
Good product and professional service.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Came on time no damages thank
First class service and excellent, quality doors. Delivery was also excellent with delivery driver taking a lot of care with the doors. I need more oak doors and I will buy them from here. Thanks MODA doors
Door is lovely and was delivered as promised.
Thank you for accepting my order. The service and delivery were great. A lady telephoned me to let me know when my door would arrive. It arrived on time. Thank you again.
Moda doors are very good quality and come with instructions for a competent DIY er .
Delivery good, door good quality, very satisfied with MODA
Very professional! Understanding! Great knowledge of the product! Very helpful staff and a very competitive prices. I would recommend MODA DOORS 100 %
Steve
MODA Doors 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Brilliant service, very good priced and on time delivery
MODA Doors 5 star review on 18th September 2020
The doors are very nice and Calluim was very helpful when I had to change my order as the doors i originally wanted were not in stock.
Great quality.
Very pleased with my new door good quality and service was excellent delivery
So happy with my doors , everyone comments on how nice they look .
Good quality doors. Matched description
Excellent quality & style
Quick delivery and great doors also fantastic price
Good communication and Very good doors delivery spot on thx
I came across Moda Doors whilst looking for a particular door. They were the cheapest I could find so I made a few phone calls and within a week the doors were being delivered. Even after a miscalculation of how many we needed they swiftly managed to add one extra to the order. A great service from start to finish and I wouldn’t hesitate in using then again. A high recommendation from me.
Excellent customer service, lovely doors and very securely packaged delivery. I would definitely recommend Moda to anyone.
MODA Doors is rated 3.92 based on 862 reviews