MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
An excellent service every time i have used them, email or phone response is all ways helpful
Second time we have used Moda doors. Fantastic service, staff so helpful and efficient. Our doors were Delivered within the week. Thank you so much.
Very impressed with the doors that we purchased. The quality is amazing and they look stunning-solid and contemporary. I had a pleasant experience with Moda doors, despite negative reviews. I would recommend and use again, as they have quality products at competitive prices. Doors simply look amazing, thank you.
I ordered the doors online and even spoke to a sales person who was very helpful before I placed order. We love our doors and will be ordering from them again.
Great customer service, definitely recommend
Great door
Excellent communication and service, delivered on time by a friendly driver
Items are competitively priced, cheapest I could find online. Items from XL Joinery was dispatched and delivered quickly and efficiently however I received no correspondence for my items from Deanta. This was quickly rectified after an email to moda doors. Overall happy with my experience and would recommend Moda doors to friends and family.
Kept well informed, regarding delivery. Because of my age the delivery driver went the extra mile and made sure the product was safely in my property. Would recommend to my friends and family.
Excellent service across the board ! From answering my questions to great delivery communication ! Ordered my doors on a Tuesday and they were delivered Friday ! We have just had them fitted and they look fantastic ! I would highly recommend mods doors !
MODA Doors 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Highly recommend this company, doors arrived in perfect condition. Delivered promptly and driver was very helpful and informative
Ordered 2 external doors which were shipped from different locations and both arrived fast and perfectly packaged. Customer services were friendly and helpful, keeping me updated with the deliveries. Highly recommend.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 MODA Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
The doors are beautiful and add real character to the house. Great quality and very good service despite a hiccup which they addressed and resolved .
good, good,
Fabulous , perfect fit the bill great quality very happy :)
I am very pleased with my doors after waxing they look great i will certainly pass on your name.
Very happy with our new doors, from ordering to delivery we were impressed with the service received.
Door arrived in good time. Door exactly as advertised. Very pleased with the door.
Excellent service good quality doors Well pleased many thanks
Excellent seller very good quality product quick delivery
MODA Doors is rated 4.02 based on 1,139 reviews