MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Beautiful doors. Quick delivery. Excellent service.
Really pleased with doors and service
Product was great delivery time was terrible paid £35 for delivery as it says 3/5 working days waited 8 working days did put me off buying again , with no response from them at all
I found MODA doors absolutely great! The door looks amazing!! I even rang them, just to check something. The chap I spoke to was very helpful. Overall great product great service 👍🏼
I ordered a white obscure glass door and it was delivered promptly. It looks good, thats all I can say.
Doors are lovely ,we have had many comments on how nice they look ,
Great service! Thanks
ORDERED NEW DOORS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FOR DOWNSTAIRS VERY GOOD QUALITY SO ORDERED ALL NEW DOORS FOR UPSTAIRS
I have had several dealings with MODA Doors and each time has been an absolute delight. Great products, fantastic customer service and they go above and beyond. Highly recommended.
Good customer relations, supported with specific product knowledge at the Middlesbrough show room. Very good quality doors at a reasonable price, timely delivery, all doors were very well packaged and protected. Vendor highly recommended.
Delivered on time and the door looks good quality
Excellent product, best price and quick service.
Simple to order, very solid well made door as described. convenient delivery time. Many Thanks
excellent quality, excellent service - fast delivery
One of the doors that I ordered wasn't in stock at the manufacturers so was delayed - but this was fine as Callum from Moda doors kept me informed and kept emailing me to keep me up to date which was very appreciated! in the end the door came sooner than I expected anyway!
Absolutely chuffed to bits with the door. Looks fabulous in our lounge, letting light stream through into our hallway
Very nice customer service an quick delivery very pleased with my new doors
Very happy with the product
Quick delivery received within a week . Pleasant staff very helpful
Service was excellent and the customer was very impressed with the door
MODA Doors is rated 4.08 based on 554 reviews