Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 18th June 2018
Chris Rathbone
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2017
Sally Berry
Whilst coranavirus my old kymco scooter broke down. I had recently spent too much and decided enough was enough. Coming across the site under rentals I realised they sold used machines as well and decicided the was the avenue I would follow. Despite my mental and health problems I spoke to Larry who was not only polite and very understanding. Bottom line that call to day delivered was 6 days, whilst problems with logistics due to current epedemic it was not a problem. Scooter arrived, driver very helpful understanding my home in a difficult location made things easy. It was fully charged and immediately I took it for a fifteen mile run. It ran like new and condition was as if new. Overall I am a very happy chappy and will make sure all future purchases will be with this company despite being located over 400 miles from my home. Easy, pleasant and very competitive is all I can say on closing and Larry is a superb asset to the company. Thank you Larry.
Hello Nicholas,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic 5 star review.

It's extremely satisfying to hear how happy you are with your scooter and the service Larry and our team provided you. From time to time things do go wrong but we pride ourselves on our ability to rectify a problem as quickly as possible.

Larry, myself and all the team at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
Brilliant from start to finish. So pleased with scooter and every interaction with this company. Highly recommend if you're not sure where to buy your scooter then don't hesitate to buy from here. 👍🏼
Hi Dug,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

It's fantastic to hear how happy you are with the way in which we dealt with your order.

Mobility Giant
Very nice people, and very good to deal with. Service was good and very professional. Thank you to Richard and William for your 5* service.
Hello Barry,

Thanks for the 5 star review and your kind words towards myself and my colleague Richard.

We both wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Excellent company first class backup sdrvice
Hello Alex,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

It's great to hear you find our aftersales service has been first class.

Thank you MG had my breeze s4 for a month now
and I am loving that extra freedom it gives me.
There was a problem with the charger but one call
and that was replaced. I can't thank you enough
keep up the good work and stay safe guys
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your great review.

Glad we got your charger sorted nice and quickly for you.

Mobility Giant
Mobility Giant was fantastic to buy my scooter from, they were friendly, helpful & gave the best customer service I have ever had.

They made sure I was buying the right product & even gave sound advice when picking the wheels etc.

I highly recommend this company & would gladly buy from again
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Hello Mary,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and take a picture of you on your new scooter.

We're very pleased to hear that you love your scooter and the service we provided and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Mobility Giant
Hi I would like to say thank you to tyler who delivered my kymco xls scooter he explained every thing thoroughly and stayed with me until I was happy and confident I understood every thing he is a credit to mobility giant .I am very happy with my scooter little disappointed it came down in price by 5% after buying it the day before. but mobility giant have apart from that have given me a very good service would highly recommend them the mobility scooter looks brand new it is a 2018 model works like a dream
Hello Yvonne,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

Tyler is fantastic, your kind words were passed on to him and he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

We're pleased to hear that you love the condition of your scooter.

Mobility Giant
I orderd my scooter of Larry who was more than helpful. He explained everything well. I would highly recommend Larry and mobility giant
Hi Brian,

We really appreciate your 5 star review.

I have passed your kind words on to Larry, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

All the best and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

Mobility Giant
we are so often forgotten about in the highlands of Scotland but not by mobility giants my scooter was delivered all the way to inverness free of charge by a very tired man who drove for 12 1/2 hrs that day and still found time to explain how everything worked thank you mobility gaint
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Our customers are the reason we exist as a company so we want all of you guys to not feel forgotten even if you're located 500 miles away from London in the Highlands of Scotland.

I have passed your kind words on to our driver and him along with all of us at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Patience when awaiting delivery of anything is not one of my strong points, so Tyler needs a few brownie points for limiting my distress by calling me to ask if he could bring my two Breeze S4 scooters earlier than promised. Once unloaded we went through the instructions, usage and registration details before he went on his way whilst my wife and I played with the machines. They were in pristine condition and we are very happy bunnies. All in all excellent service and excellent product
Hi Trevor,

Great 5 star review it really made me laugh as I for one share a lack of patience when it comes to waiting for deliveries, this why we ensure our customers get a call by our drivers before they arrive so you're not waiting in all day.

Awesome to hear how happy you are with the condition of the 2 scooters as well.

Myself along with all the staff at Mobility Giant wish you and your wife many happy days out together on your new Breeze S4's.

Mobility Giant
Very helpful & friendly staff. Very speedy delivery. Excellent scooter, looks like new, absolutely delighted with my purchase.
Hello Carol,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

It's always fantastic to hear happy customers, we wish you all the best on your 'brand new' looking machine.

Mobility Giant
Nice people. Supplied with a damaged windscreen but just a phone call and scooter was fixed. No messing about. Otherwise, scooter was perfect.
Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Glad we managed to get your damaged windscreen fixed nice and quickly.

We wish you all the best on your new Breeze S4.

Mobility Giant
Following considerable research and thought, I decided to buy my first mobility scooter from Mobility Giant and what a good choice! The order process was simple and I received quick updates on the order progress and delivery schedule.
Understandably due to the distance involved, delivery was by regular courier whose driver was courteous and very helpful. When we unpacked my TGA Breeze S4 Max it looked immaculate and as good as new.
After a weeks use I am delighted with my purchase and will highly recommend this company for the quality of its service, product and prices. Thank you Mobility Giant.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how much you love the service we provided from initial call to delivery and even the high quality of our scooters.

We wish you all the best on your new Breeze S4 Max and if we can be of any further help then please give us a call.

Mobility Giant
Jason delivered my 1st scooter yesterday (12/2/20). He was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The scooter was as advertised, in excellent condition
(in fact friends asked me if it was new) and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. A great price and prompt delivery too! Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Jason and MG.
Malcolm Bennett
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for such a great 5 star review.

Jason is fantastic, very patient and knowledgeable about all of the scooters we sell.

Awesome to hear that you think the scooter looks as new.

We wish you all the best on your new looking machine,

Mobility Giant
Had my scooter delivered last Friday by Dan has all the knowledge for the scooters really friendly really efficient and goes through everything with you after travelling a long to Yorkshire would very highly recommend thank you so much Dan from Mr and Mrs Pullan
Hello Mr Pullan,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Dan is a brilliant engineer, very patient and thorough with his demonstrations no matter how far he has come from.

Dan along with everyone at Mobility Giant wishes you and your wife all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
What a refreshing change to deal with a Company like Mobility Giant. I have been treated like an important customer from start to finish and been kept informed by e mail & text about every development. Delivery was exactly when stated and Jason was an excellent ambassador for your Company. Thank you so much to all involved for my immaculate TGA Breeze on which I have just returned from my maiden voyage.
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

It's great that you loved the service we provided throughout your dealings with us.

I have passed your kind words on to our driver Jason, he along with everyone at Mobility Giant wishes you all the best on your new Breeze S4.

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
I purchased a \pride Mobility Colt Deluxe 2.0 mobility scooter December 2019.
I have only started to use it now due to not being well, but it is very different to my previous scooter but is reliable, I find it to be a good scooter, when it was delivered the person delivering was very helpful, went into very great detail to explain everything, was very helpful.
All in all a good firm to deal with, they have given me 3 months insurance aswell which is brilliant.
I would recommend them.
Hello Myra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your amazing 5 star review.

It's great that you love your new scooter and that you're well enough to finally reap the benefits of the Pride Colt 2.0

Mobility Giant
This is the 2nd scooter I have bought from MG. The 1st was a travel one. I was so impressed with it that I have just taken delivery of a Class 3. It is amazing value for money and in excellent condition and prepared to an outstanding level. If all companies were like MG life would be so much easier. Customer care and staff second to none. Thank you.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the second 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
This is the second scooter I bought from MB. Got a travel one just before Christmas and was so impressed with it that I decided to get a Class 3. Yet again the scooter is like New, superb value for money. All the staff I dealt with are so friendly and bend over backwards to help. If only all companies would offer this service life would be so better. Thank you.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the great 5 star review and coming back to us for a second machine.

It's great that you love the condition of your new scooter and the service we provided you.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks

Mobility Giant
Jason delivered scooter to my 91 year old father in law today he explained all about scooter in a very clear way
thanks very much
Hi Danny,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Jason is a fantastic engineer, he's very patient and thorough when it comes to explaining everything.

Jason and the whole team at Mobility Giant wish your father in law all the best on his new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 361 reviews