Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
Chris Rathbone
"I would just like to say thank you to Mobility Giant for helping me to regain my independence, not only for supplying me with a magnificent scooter, the all-round service you gave me was exceptional. Both before and after I purchased my scooter your team was extremely helpful, down to when my scooter was delivered all the extra paperwork was there an easy to understand, plus the paperwork that needed filling out and posting, was ready for me to sign with prepaid envelopes for me to do so. Therefore I just like to say many thanks again for your help in getting me mobile, from me and my dog who now enjoys longer walks. I will most definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a mobility scooter."
Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
"Very pleased with my new (to me) TGA MINIMO PLUS 4 which arrived today. I originally ordered a cheaper version but when Mobility Giant made their final assessment prior to delivery, they found a part needed to be replaced. Rather than ask me to wait for the part, they rang and offered me a newer, more superior model, at no extra charge and on the delivery due date Thank you, Mobility Giant, your customer service and delivery exceeded my expectations."
Hello Maria,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

It's great to hear that our customer service and delivery exceeded any expectations you had of us.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"Mobility Giant Ltd, Are Brilliant Just Brilliant. The Guy's at the shop are so helpful, Paperwork so easy, the whole journey was a pleasure. Then seeing the Scooter come off the delivery wagon, it took my breath away it was simply amazing. Thank you so much Mobility Giant, keep up your fantastic work."
Hi Derrick,

Thank you for writing your 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that you loved the service we provided and that the scooter is 'amazing'.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"I AM VERY PLEASE WITH MY MObility scooters customer service was excellent delivery was very good thankyou all very mush"
Hello Alan,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

It's great to see you out enjoying your scooter. If we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mobility Giant
"I purchased a TGA Sonet from Mobility Giant just a couple of weeks ago. It arrived, bang on time, bright red and super glossy. To say I was excited is an understatement! We did notice though that it only only had one wing mirror and the not the two that were advertised. My husband phoned MG and they advised him they would send one out. Within two days a new wing mirror arrived. Along with the scooter was some paperwork that required completion, amazingly MG had completed most of it, all I had to do was sign them and then pop them in the stamped addressed envelopes they had also provided. Every time we have contacted them we have been impressed by their willingness to help. Their customer service has been first class. I wish every company was run along these lines. If I could give them six stars I would! Highly recommended."
Hello Tisha,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

I am extremely happy that you love your new TGA Sonet and we wish you all the best on it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further help.

Once again thanks,

Mobility Giant
"Excellent service every thing they told me was right, Buggy looked like it had come straight from the box, well done to all of you."
Hello George,

Thanks for the great review. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Absolutely fantastic, its my first time dealing with MobilityGiant and what a pleasure it has been. The TGA Breeze S4 they supplied was in showroom condition just as they described and it drives perfectly. Although inevitably delivery was for the most part out of their control they had done all they could with respect to instructions, packaging and having it securely palletised to ensure that it arrived in perfect condition. (which it did) The DVLA class 3 registration documentation was filled in and just required my signature and date of birth. Stamped addressed envelopes were provided for both that and the VAT exemption declaration. Customer service is great they pick up the phone and respond promptly to emails. I know where I will be going for my next mobility scooter."
Hello Jacqueline,

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We're very happy that you loved your first experience using our service and that the condition of the Breeze S4 you ordered has met your high expectations.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Mobility Giant
"Scooter came a day before expected, all set up and ready to go. And a lovely bonus of a bottle of champagne and chocolates to celebrate my dads new arrival! Great little scooter, will make life a lot easier. Thank you mobility giant"
Hello Kelly,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

We wish your father all the best on his new scooter and I hope the champagne and chocolates went down well.

Mobility Giant
"From start to finish good service, confirmation of order received, text received. Well informed of where and how my order was being processed. Bonus for me not only did I order a product that saved me over£200 but due to a faulty part and not wanting to delay delivery mobilitygiant upgraded my scooter at their cost. I am so happy with their service I highly, highly recommend that you use them to enjoy the same experience as me."
Hello Paula,

It's great to hear your feedback about our service. We are extremely happy that you love the upgraded machine we sent you.

Many thanks for shopping at Mobility Giant and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

William
"What a fantastic experience! The scooter arrived on time in tiptop condition and with all the documents sorted for me, even down to the DVLA form. I can't thank you enough for making the process so easy."
Hi Carole,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you found buying a scooter from us was easy, we all wish you the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I could not be happier from start to finish the service was second to non could not have been better. Delivered to my door set up and ready to go fantastic, will recommend you with no hesitation. Thank you."
Hi Pam,

Thanks for the amazing 5 star review. It's great to hear you loved the service we have provided, if we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mobility Giant
"Excellent fuss free service polite and helpful no hassle at all and very speedy"
Hello Janice,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"7 months on, and my scooter is still working perfectly. I'm a bit paranoid about letting the battery run down after my last scooter (bought from another company), and I put it on charge after I use it every time but, in all honesty, I could use it every day and charge it at the end of the week, and have plenty of juice to spare."
Hi Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am really pleased that 7 months on you are still very happy with the scooter we supplied. If we can help in away in the future then please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Mobility Giant
"my scooter arrived 25 Oct as planned, but no phone call as to what time slot it was being delivered, so was nice surprise when the lorry arrived early in the morning, the driver was very very helpful, shame that he comes on his own because if my husband was not there to assist him, heavens knows how he would have got the scooter off the lorry then off the wood pallet himself, he could do with a set of ramps, the scooter itself is brilliant, i had a TGA for 8 years before buying this one, everything went through very smoothly from choosing the scooter on line to speaking to a salesperson then finally paying, no hassle at all from any pushy sales person, i would throughly recommend Mobility Giants to one and all you will not be disappointed!!"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that you love the service we provided, if you need any further assistance in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mobility Giant
"my used Orion pro 4 looks brand new and a genuine bargain. Many thanks Larry."
Hello John,

Thanks for the great review. I wish you all the best on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing back from in the future.

Mobility Giant
"Its made my husband happy he is so satisfied with the service you offered the scooter excellent and so are your personnel thanking you again would recommend you to anyone"
Hello Catherine,

Thanks for your kind words, we are really happy that the scooter has made your husband happy again. I wish your husband all the best on his new scooter.

www.MobilityGiant.co.uk
"I have dealt over the last 10 years with various disability scooter suppliers and can honestly say that Motability Giant over the very best service I have experienced. They are extremely easy to contact and endlessly helpful-with fast decision making in the case of swapping a scooter that was not suitable. The text service to advise you of delivery of the scooters is really helpful and even better in this day and age-reliable. They give in my opinion excellent value for money compared to any other supplier and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation-a pleasure to do business with!"
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. It's really nice to hear that you love the service we have provided, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"delivered bang on time by mobility. Giant. It is in showroom condition and works like a dream, so good that I cant keep my Grandson from trying to get on it and show his mates.... no chance!. Many thanks to all the staff at mobility G. for the pleasant and courteous way they have dealt with my questions and order"
Hi George,

Thanks for the 5 star review. I hope you get plenty of good use on your new scooter...if you can prise your grandson off of it :)

Mobility Giant
"I have purchased my mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. I was very impressed with the sales team, the courier who delivered it & very happy with the scooter. Unfortunately, it failed to work & as I rely on it, was unhappy & left a bad review for the company. It broke down on Friday pm - Monday & its now been collected by repairers who left me with a scooter until mine is repaired. Many apologies & a big than you to Mobility Giant !"
Hello Sharon,

Thanks for taking the time to re-write your review, we always prioritise repairs which is why we have been able to get you up and running again with a new machine extremely quickly.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter and please contact us if we can be of any further help.

Easy Pay Mobility
",,Mobility Giant Ltd are the first company in my 86 years that I have ever written a review for.It was a pleasure to do business with them.My mobility scooter was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you Larry' and staff, you have in me,Roy Hart, a very happy customer. Long may you trade,best wishes, Roy."
Hello Roy,

Thanks for the amazing review. We are extremely pleased that the service we have given you has warranted the first ever review written by you.

Larry, myself and the team here wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 197 reviews