Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Alison Jeffrey
"Well, I’ve had my TGA Supersport for just about a month now. I absolutely love it and the service I received from Mobility Giant. Although I have a car, I wanted to get out and about again in the fresh air, making the most of our local coastline, lovely town centre shops and cafes, woodland walks and sand dunes. To replace the miles of walking I was once able to do and loved. I am out and about daily on “Big Bertha”. I’ve been able to do this, usually with my little sidekick the 4 yr old youngest grandson by my side and our furry companion, Pup Pickles the Cavalier King Charles. My scooter, though second hand, looked brand, spanking new when it arrived, on the date promised and within the time slot. The price was also extremely competitive. She performs brilliantly and I really can’t sing her praises enough. Thank you Mobility Giant for the great customer service you provide by phone and email, the fantastic quality equipment at very fair prices and I’ll be back in future, if needs be. I’ll also highly recommend you to anyone looking for help in purchasing. Yours, Nanny Ali"
JMJ In Canterbury
"I was looking for a medium sized pre owned scooter and found Mobility Giant online. I selected what I thought would be suitable and arranged to purchase this in a phone call with William. The scooter was delivered in a few days by Jason, but on first sight I was concerned that it was larger than I imagined. Next day I did a very short trip into town but was not happy and called William. We discussed an alternative which was delivered in two days again by Jason, who took away the first machine. This one is perfect for my needs. I want to put on record my thanks to William and Steve in the office and particularly Jason for his courtesy, delivery communication and thorough explanation of each machine. I now have a brace of Pride scooters because I already had a Pride car boot scooter. I would certainly recommend Mobility Giant to any friend or acquaintance."
Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
"What a really nice company to deal with very friendly to talk to nothing is to much trouble they make sure your happy with your scooter or they will change it no hassles. Price's are very good to,if anyone needs a scooter check this firm first your be happy you did ,many thanks again give you 10 stars robert j"
"I bought my scooter at mobility giant excellent service. Lovely people. Delivered by matt really nice guy. And most of all I love my new scooter. Thanks to all for an excellent service."
Hello Barry,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review, it's great to hear that you love your new scooter.

We wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Mobility Giant
"I had my invacare comet pro delivered this morning by a really nice gentleman called Chris he explained everything I needed to know. He was Also very friendly and happy. Chris also made a huge fuss of my border collie George which was really sweet bless him all in all superb service and I’m over the moon with my new scooter I’d recommend mobility giant to everyone wanting a new Mobility scooter I’d give 10 stars ⭐️ if I could"
Thanks for the awesome 5 star review Sharon, they go a long way to proving just how good our service and scooters are.

Your kind words have been passed onto our driver Chris, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter and he also says hi to border collie George.

Take care and enjoy your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Brian B. My wife has just recently purchased a Kymco Midi XLS from MG and is absolutely delighted with it. The quality is second to none, so much so that if you didn't know otherwise you would say that it was brand new. I too am disabled and am seriously thinking about buying one for myself. The staff are all very polite, helpful and willing to help in any way they can. WELL DONE MG. KEEP IT UP."
Hello Brian,

Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

Awesome to hear how happy you are with the condition of your wife's new scooter, that's all down to our highly trained engineers.

We look forward to supplying you with a new scooter soon.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
"Asked Mobility Giant for advice on scooter requirements due to local terrain. Constructive advice given so Purchased a used Kymco Maxi XLS. Purchase went without a hitch and delivery was on time, courier took away all packaging and ensured I was fully familiar with the controls. Scooter does exactly what it says "on the tin" very pleased with performance which means I can now accompany when she takes our dog for a walk on the local countryside. Only concern with scooter is occasional intermittent operation of the ignition switch, contacted MG service dept. who advised they would arrange for a service engineer to attend and rectify, free of charge. Top class service all-round would recommend MG Ltd any day. Phil Richardson"
Hi Phil,

We really appreciate you going to the great lengths of writing such a fantastic 5 star review for us.

It's great to hear that the scooter has bought a whole new lease on life for you, I wish you many happy days walking your dog in the countryside.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Mobility Giant
"Excellent service to deliver the Breeze4. And after 6 months and a few days you went beyond your obligations to help cure a battery problem. Rare to find such service these days.. Nigel comes in for special thanks. This is a company worthy of trust"
Hi Alan,

Thanks for going to the effort of writing your review.

It's great that to hear that you love the service we've provided you over the past 6 months. I have passed your kind words onto Nigel.

We both wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"My scooter was delivered by Chris who explained all scooter functions thoroughly. Very pleased with the actual scooter. Good value for money."
Hi Carol,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter and the service that we provided you.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I bought a 1 year old TGA Breeze with canopy and it looks almost brand new. Jason delivered it, explained all the controls, and was very helpful in general. The scooter was half the price of a new one and excellent value. Many thanks to all at Mobility Giant."
Hello Gary,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

The scooters we send out are always in such superb condition, it's a testament to our large team of engineers who make sure everything is fully prepped and checked over before the scooter is delivered.

I have passed your kind words on to our driver Jason, he along with myself and everyone else at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new TGA Breeze S4.

Mobility Giant
"we bought a very nice scooter from this firm after hearing about them on the internet, an orion and although it looks like new it is a referbished one (very nice job on it) we have had a slight hiccup with it but after talking to william it was soon resolved and now have found them to be very helpful"
Hello Cyril,

Thank you for taking the time to write your great review.

Any scooter we send out is always in superb condition, that falls on our engineering department who ensure all machines are fully checked and prepped to every inch of their lives.

Glad that I resolved your issue for you.

All the best on your scooter,

Mobility Giant
"Being one not given to detail I didn't realise until I read some reviews just now...and then checked it out...that the scooter I had delivered today was second hand.... I would never have known ! I had bought a Velco scooter in January but found it very quick and jerky in starting off and didn't feel safe enough to use it after trying it out a few times with a couple of friends who also found it jerky so I have been without one til today. Not only did I receive a great looking scooter but it was delivered by a great looking guy...Jason who was as pleasing to the eye as he was helpful.. bless him ! I found the design of my new Kymco XLS so much better and easier to use and feel confident on it already after my initial practise runs. It was a very good buy and also looks cool enough for my street cred to remain intact ! Can't wait to choose some flags etc to decorate it to look a bit more like a Harley Davidson !"
Hello Christine,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Your comments towards Jason are brilliant, certainly made us laugh and it has made his head that little bit bigger haha.

We love the sound of you trying to 'pimp' your new scooter to look more like a Harley Davidson, you're more than welcome to send us a picture once done, we'd love to see it.

Mobility Giant
"Excellent service bought TGA S4 after week had technical fault Mobility Giant was quick to repair it and ensured that I was not left without a scooter. From the time of purchase to the time of receiving my scooter back Mobility Giant were excellent. I would always use Mobility Giant for a new scooter. Well done for running a successful business"
Hello Darren,

Thanks for such a great 5 star review.

We always ensure that if a problem with the scooter does occur that we are fast to act in repairing it and getting it back to you.

I wish you all the best on your scooter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Mobility Giant
"Delivered on time, and Chris fully explained the controls and workings."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Mobility Giant have come up tops again! Having noted my previous comment on my review they have kindly contacted me and refunded the difference! I would give this company 6 stars if I could, their customer service is unbeatable."
Hello Pauline,

Thanks once again for reviewing us.

We certainly put a lot of effort into the customer service we provide, so it's very rewarding to hear positive back from you.

Once again I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"This is my first time dealing with MG and they were excellent from start to finish. No pushy sales talk and very helpful. My scooter is great and extremely happy with it, would definitely go back to them should I require anything else in the future and would recommend them to anyone else."
Hello Pauline,

Thanks for taking the time to write your brilliant review and for letting us know that you loved our service from start to finish.

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter, if you do require anything else in the future then please give us a call.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
"got my mobility scooter today driver phoned me to say be late bad traffic but got here about hour and half later its traffic it is wot it is he was great helped me make sure I new everything bless him he was so sorry for being late scooter looks great nice surprise with the bag on back these folks are no ripe off people you get more than you pay for as that is always a worry buying over net but these are one of the good ones sorry my righting not good but credit were credit is do"
Hello Donald,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star, it's highly appreciated.

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter and that our driver was more than accommodating on the delivery.

Mobility Giant
"No pressure salesperson and no pressurised sale able to test on site before purchase. Delivered by Jason who carried the scooter to where I wanted up in the stepped back garden. Showed me how to dismantle and put together scooter when transporting in car and explained all paperwork, I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Hello Bill,

Thanks for taking the time to review your purchase with us. It's great to hear that you felt no pressure when dealing with our guys on the phone and that Jason was more than accommodating when delivering your new machine.

Mobility Giant
"I am absolutely delighted with my mobility scooter which arrived on Friday. It far surpassed my expectations and looks like new. Jason the delivery driver was so helpful, he arrived at exactly the time he said he would, and he explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend you to anyone who would like to make a purchase."
Hello Margaret,

Thanks for the brilliant 5 star review.

The fact your scooter looks brand new is all down to our engineering team who make sure that every machine that leaves us has been 100% fully inspected and prepped to showroom condition.

Your kind words towards the driver Jason have been passed on and both he and myself wish you all the best on your new 'brand new' looking scooter.

Mobility Giant
"The staff at M/G are excellent and very helpful. Dealing with me, they needed the virtues of a Saint because I am a difficult customer to deal with. Tyler and Jason are both excellent drivers in explaining the workings of the Scooters. All in all my experience with M/G is good and I thank them very much for their time and patience in dealing with me."
Hello Andre,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It's great to hear that your dealings with us have been nothing but good. Your kind words towards our drivers Tyler and Jason have been passed on.

Many thanks,

William
"From start to finish our experience of purchasing a reconditioned TGA scooter from MobilityGiant was second to none. The scooter looks brand new, the delivery driver was exceptional and the price paid was far superior the all other suppliers we checked out. As a Company MobilityGiant should be very proud of the service they give to their customers and both my wife & I would recommend them to everyone looking for exceptional service and product. Thank you. Ken & Marie"
Hello Ken,

Thanks for the taking the time to write such a brilliant 5 star review.

We certainly are proud of your review, it's very refreshing to hear that what we do here is making such an impact on peoples lives.

The fact your scooter looks brand new is all down to our engineers, they ensure nothing is not fully checked.

Mobility Giant
"great scooter great condition delivery was very good explained everything about scooter service very good"
Hi Mark,

Cheers for the 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter and found the whole buying process from us hassle free.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 301 reviews