Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
Chris Rathbone
"I would just like to say thank you to Mobility Giant for helping me to regain my independence, not only for supplying me with a magnificent scooter, the all-round service you gave me was exceptional. Both before and after I purchased my scooter your team was extremely helpful, down to when my scooter was delivered all the extra paperwork was there an easy to understand, plus the paperwork that needed filling out and posting, was ready for me to sign with prepaid envelopes for me to do so. Therefore I just like to say many thanks again for your help in getting me mobile, from me and my dog who now enjoys longer walks. I will most definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a mobility scooter."
Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
"After purchasing a scooter from Mobility Giant I wrote a review that explained my disappointment. Nothing can change my experience. However, I would like to say that the company have accepted total responsibility and given me a full refund. My father passed away and didn’t get to use his scooter. I would just like to say that it is appreciated that you contacted me with such speed and arranged a full refund and return of the scooter. Although things dodn’t go well for me, you are obviously a very honest and sincere company"
Hi Lisa,

We hope all went well with your fathers funeral as sometimes a loved ones funeral can be very difficult and can sometimes go better than expected. Thank you so much for your revised review, it was much appreciated that you found time to do that for us under the circumstances.

We have amended our policies so that the circumstances that occurred with your late father cannot ever happen again.

We would like to finish by wishing you all the best in the future.

Warmest regards from all at Mobility Giant,

William
Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 257 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access