Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Alison Jeffrey
"Well, I’ve had my TGA Supersport for just about a month now. I absolutely love it and the service I received from Mobility Giant. Although I have a car, I wanted to get out and about again in the fresh air, making the most of our local coastline, lovely town centre shops and cafes, woodland walks and sand dunes. To replace the miles of walking I was once able to do and loved. I am out and about daily on “Big Bertha”. I’ve been able to do this, usually with my little sidekick the 4 yr old youngest grandson by my side and our furry companion, Pup Pickles the Cavalier King Charles. My scooter, though second hand, looked brand, spanking new when it arrived, on the date promised and within the time slot. The price was also extremely competitive. She performs brilliantly and I really can’t sing her praises enough. Thank you Mobility Giant for the great customer service you provide by phone and email, the fantastic quality equipment at very fair prices and I’ll be back in future, if needs be. I’ll also highly recommend you to anyone looking for help in purchasing. Yours, Nanny Ali"
JMJ In Canterbury
"I was looking for a medium sized pre owned scooter and found Mobility Giant online. I selected what I thought would be suitable and arranged to purchase this in a phone call with William. The scooter was delivered in a few days by Jason, but on first sight I was concerned that it was larger than I imagined. Next day I did a very short trip into town but was not happy and called William. We discussed an alternative which was delivered in two days again by Jason, who took away the first machine. This one is perfect for my needs. I want to put on record my thanks to William and Steve in the office and particularly Jason for his courtesy, delivery communication and thorough explanation of each machine. I now have a brace of Pride scooters because I already had a Pride car boot scooter. I would certainly recommend Mobility Giant to any friend or acquaintance."
Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
"Received scooter which I am very pleased with. However, the delivery driver refused to unpack scooter so I was left with a large pallet which it arrived on. I contacted mobility giant and was told it would be collected within 2 weeks. I am still waiting! Steven Tann."
Hello Steven,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. First of all I apologise for the driver leaving the pallet with you, we had some drivers off work in June which lead to a temp driver delivering your scooter and he assumed the pallet was to be left at your property. We have now dealt with this issue and have made sure that this will not happen to any of our customers in the future.

I am extremely happy that you are pleased with your scooter, if we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Kind regards,