Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Alison Jeffrey
"Well, I’ve had my TGA Supersport for just about a month now. I absolutely love it and the service I received from Mobility Giant. Although I have a car, I wanted to get out and about again in the fresh air, making the most of our local coastline, lovely town centre shops and cafes, woodland walks and sand dunes. To replace the miles of walking I was once able to do and loved. I am out and about daily on “Big Bertha”. I’ve been able to do this, usually with my little sidekick the 4 yr old youngest grandson by my side and our furry companion, Pup Pickles the Cavalier King Charles. My scooter, though second hand, looked brand, spanking new when it arrived, on the date promised and within the time slot. The price was also extremely competitive. She performs brilliantly and I really can’t sing her praises enough. Thank you Mobility Giant for the great customer service you provide by phone and email, the fantastic quality equipment at very fair prices and I’ll be back in future, if needs be. I’ll also highly recommend you to anyone looking for help in purchasing. Yours, Nanny Ali"
JMJ In Canterbury
"I was looking for a medium sized pre owned scooter and found Mobility Giant online. I selected what I thought would be suitable and arranged to purchase this in a phone call with William. The scooter was delivered in a few days by Jason, but on first sight I was concerned that it was larger than I imagined. Next day I did a very short trip into town but was not happy and called William. We discussed an alternative which was delivered in two days again by Jason, who took away the first machine. This one is perfect for my needs. I want to put on record my thanks to William and Steve in the office and particularly Jason for his courtesy, delivery communication and thorough explanation of each machine. I now have a brace of Pride scooters because I already had a Pride car boot scooter. I would certainly recommend Mobility Giant to any friend or acquaintance."
Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
"Mobility Giant could not have been more helpful if they had tried. I was looked after by Sales in all aspects, the delivery man was very helpful and aware of my age and limits. As a RAF Veteran I got a discount, not a lot but well appreciated all the same, and I will be letting my fellow Veterans know how well you fared. I have now got to do some mileage and test my new machine."
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your review, It's always an honour for us to provide a scooter to a Services Veteran and in the past we have looked after people who have served in many recent conflicts.

We would be more than happy to supply scooters to any of your RAF friends and offering our Veterans Discount.

We wish you all the best on your new mobility scooter.

Many thanks,

Mobility Giant
"Very helpful staff. Price for the scooter was very reasonable. I would have given 5 stars but the delivery let it down.... not delivered on the day I was expecting and did not receive a phone call to inform me and when it was finally delivered it was 2 hours later than given."
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your great feedback, I am very pleased that the scooter has met your expectations and you're happy with the price.

I am sorry to hear the scooter arrived a day late, we have looked into this and it was an error on our couriers part, we have now made sure this won't happen again to anyone in the future.

I hope you enjoy your new scooter.

Many thanks,

Mobility Giant
""If you purchase a mobility scooter or wheelchair with a large battery make sure you get what was advertised. I purchased a mobility scooter with the large battery pack and got the small battery pack. This was not sufficient for my needs and run out on two occasions. they promised a larger battery pack and as compensation I was told I could keep the small battery pack. This offer was later withdrawn so I was left with no compensation for shoddy service. Please check you get the correct battery size as might assume that you have the right size.\r\nI for one will never use or recommend this company and hope that Trading Standards check them out" The above was my original few of this company however since this they have done evrything to try and make things right and have supplied the complimentary battery as originally promised. I still cannot say any more about the original problem with the battery size as this was something I spotted and can noit say if the company would have picked up on this. I do beleive that they do their best and this could be a one of problem with my purchase and they promised that things have been improved to prevent this happening again. It was the offering of compensation and then withdrawing that which made me give the original bad statement. A company should sell the product as advertised and stick to any agreements made. I am very pleased with the purchase especially now that I have the larger battery pack and would consider buying another used Mobility Scooter from them in the future."
Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service we provided.

I would first of all like to apologise for the incorrect battery pack arriving with your scooter. This was of course not done intentionally and the moment we were notified of this issue we arranged for the larger battery pack to be sent to you.

We have since made measures to overcome the communication breakdown which lead to you believing we were not going to stick by our word and allow you to keep the spare battery pack as compensation.

I am extremely pleased that we have resolved this issue and look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Good luck on your new scooter.

Kind regards,

Mobility Giant
"over the last two yearrs I have bought two scooters from Mobility Giant They arrived well sheeted down and we're in excellent condition.I I have been well pleased with both purchases Mr T.Llawton"
Good Morning Mr Lawton,

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Mobility Giant.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

All the best,