Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
Chris Rathbone
"I would just like to say thank you to Mobility Giant for helping me to regain my independence, not only for supplying me with a magnificent scooter, the all-round service you gave me was exceptional. Both before and after I purchased my scooter your team was extremely helpful, down to when my scooter was delivered all the extra paperwork was there an easy to understand, plus the paperwork that needed filling out and posting, was ready for me to sign with prepaid envelopes for me to do so. Therefore I just like to say many thanks again for your help in getting me mobile, from me and my dog who now enjoys longer walks. I will most definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a mobility scooter."
Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
""If you purchase a mobility scooter or wheelchair with a large battery make sure you get what was advertised. I purchased a mobility scooter with the large battery pack and got the small battery pack. This was not sufficient for my needs and run out on two occasions. they promised a larger battery pack and as compensation I was told I could keep the small battery pack. This offer was later withdrawn so I was left with no compensation for shoddy service. Please check you get the correct battery size as might assume that you have the right size.\r\nI for one will never use or recommend this company and hope that Trading Standards check them out" The above was my original few of this company however since this they have done evrything to try and make things right and have supplied the complimentary battery as originally promised. I still cannot say any more about the original problem with the battery size as this was something I spotted and can noit say if the company would have picked up on this. I do beleive that they do their best and this could be a one of problem with my purchase and they promised that things have been improved to prevent this happening again. It was the offering of compensation and then withdrawing that which made me give the original bad statement. A company should sell the product as advertised and stick to any agreements made. I am very pleased with the purchase especially now that I have the larger battery pack and would consider buying another used Mobility Scooter from them in the future."
Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service we provided.

I would first of all like to apologise for the incorrect battery pack arriving with your scooter. This was of course not done intentionally and the moment we were notified of this issue we arranged for the larger battery pack to be sent to you.

We have since made measures to overcome the communication breakdown which lead to you believing we were not going to stick by our word and allow you to keep the spare battery pack as compensation.

I am extremely pleased that we have resolved this issue and look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Good luck on your new scooter.

Kind regards,

William
Mobility Giant
"over the last two yearrs I have bought two scooters from Mobility Giant They arrived well sheeted down and we're in excellent condition.I I have been well pleased with both purchases Mr T.Llawton"
Good Morning Mr Lawton,

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Mobility Giant.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

All the best,