Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Sally Berry
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 16th February 2017
Stephen Taylor
More Photos & Videos
Mobility Giant could not have been more helpful if they had tried. I was looked after by Sales in all aspects, the delivery man was very helpful and aware of my age and limits.
As a RAF Veteran I got a discount, not a lot but well appreciated all the same, and I will be letting my fellow Veterans know how well you fared. I have now got to do some mileage and test my new machine.
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your review, It's always an honour for us to provide a scooter to a Services Veteran and in the past we have looked after people who have served in many recent conflicts.

We would be more than happy to supply scooters to any of your RAF friends and offering our Veterans Discount.

We wish you all the best on your new mobility scooter.

Many thanks,

Mobility Giant
Very helpful staff. Price for the scooter was very reasonable. I would have given 5 stars but the delivery let it down.... not delivered on the day I was expecting and did not receive a phone call to inform me and when it was finally delivered it was 2 hours later than given.
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your great feedback, I am very pleased that the scooter has met your expectations and you're happy with the price.

I am sorry to hear the scooter arrived a day late, we have looked into this and it was an error on our couriers part, we have now made sure this won't happen again to anyone in the future.

I hope you enjoy your new scooter.

Many thanks,

Mobility Giant
"If you purchase a mobility scooter or wheelchair with a large battery make sure you get what was advertised. I purchased a mobility scooter with the large battery pack and got the small battery pack. This was not sufficient for my needs and run out on two occasions. they promised a larger battery pack and as compensation I was told I could keep the small battery pack. This offer was later withdrawn so I was left with no compensation for shoddy service. Please check you get the correct battery size as might assume that you have the right size.\r\nI for one will never use or recommend this company and hope that Trading Standards check them out"
The above was my original few of this company however since this they have done evrything to try and make things right and have supplied the complimentary battery as originally promised. I still cannot say any more about the original problem with the battery size as this was something I spotted and can noit say if the company would have picked up on this.
I do beleive that they do their best and this could be a one of problem with my purchase and they promised that things have been improved to prevent this happening again. It was the offering of compensation and then withdrawing that which made me give the original bad statement. A company should sell the product as advertised and stick to any agreements made.
I am very pleased with the purchase especially now that I have the larger battery pack and would consider buying another used Mobility Scooter from them in the future.
Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service we provided.

I would first of all like to apologise for the incorrect battery pack arriving with your scooter. This was of course not done intentionally and the moment we were notified of this issue we arranged for the larger battery pack to be sent to you.

We have since made measures to overcome the communication breakdown which lead to you believing we were not going to stick by our word and allow you to keep the spare battery pack as compensation.

I am extremely pleased that we have resolved this issue and look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Good luck on your new scooter.

Kind regards,

Mobility Giant
over the last two yearrs I have bought two scooters from Mobility Giant They arrived well sheeted down and we're in excellent condition.I I have been well pleased with both purchases Mr T.Llawton
Good Morning Mr Lawton,

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Mobility Giant.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

All the best,