Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Telephone

How would you rate Mobility Giant Ltd ?

Chris Rathbone
"I would just like to say thank you to Mobility Giant for helping me to regain my independence, not only for supplying me with a magnificent scooter, the all-round service you gave me was exceptional. Both before and after I purchased my scooter your team was extremely helpful, down to when my scooter was delivered all the extra paperwork was there an easy to understand, plus the paperwork that needed filling out and posting, was ready for me to sign with prepaid envelopes for me to do so. Therefore I just like to say many thanks again for your help in getting me mobile, from me and my dog who now enjoys longer walks. I will most definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a mobility scooter."
Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
Stephen Taylor
"Thank you for your excellent service. The scooter is perfect for my needs and I was able to drive off immediately as the scooter had been fully charged before delivery."
"Its made my husband happy he is so satisfied with the service you offered the scooter excellent and so are your personnel thanking you again would recommend you to anyone"
Hello Catherine,

Thanks for your kind words, we are really happy that the scooter has made your husband happy again. I wish your husband all the best on his new scooter.

www.MobilityGiant.co.uk
"I have dealt over the last 10 years with various disability scooter suppliers and can honestly say that Motability Giant over the very best service I have experienced. They are extremely easy to contact and endlessly helpful-with fast decision making in the case of swapping a scooter that was not suitable. The text service to advise you of delivery of the scooters is really helpful and even better in this day and age-reliable. They give in my opinion excellent value for money compared to any other supplier and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation-a pleasure to do business with!"
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. It's really nice to hear that you love the service we have provided, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"delivered bang on time by mobility. Giant. It is in showroom condition and works like a dream, so good that I cant keep my Grandson from trying to get on it and show his mates.... no chance!. Many thanks to all the staff at mobility G. for the pleasant and courteous way they have dealt with my questions and order"
Hi George,

Thanks for the 5 star review. I hope you get plenty of good use on your new scooter...if you can prise your grandson off of it :)

Easy Pay Mobility
"I have purchased my mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. I was very impressed with the sales team, the courier who delivered it & very happy with the scooter. Unfortunately, it failed to work & as I rely on it, was unhappy & left a bad review for the company. It broke down on Friday pm - Monday & its now been collected by repairers who left me with a scooter until mine is repaired. Many apologies & a big than you to Mobility Giant !"
Hello Sharon,

Thanks for taking the time to re-write your review, we always prioritise repairs which is why we have been able to get you up and running again with a new machine extremely quickly.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter and please contact us if we can be of any further help.

Easy Pay Mobility
",,Mobility Giant Ltd are the first company in my 86 years that I have ever written a review for.It was a pleasure to do business with them.My mobility scooter was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you Larry' and staff, you have in me,Roy Hart, a very happy customer. Long may you trade,best wishes, Roy."
Hello Roy,

Thanks for the amazing review. We are extremely pleased that the service we have given you has warranted the first ever review written by you.

Larry, myself and the team here wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
"Purachased a TGA Vita Sport from MobilityGiant and despite one of the mirrors not angling proper it is a godsend .. people may think going 8mph is a joke but god does it give you a thrill when you need to go on the road (only when need) and put it in high .. you feel like you are speeding ;-) I hate hot weather so this weather means i'm not using it much but once the skies turn grey .. hiho umm meeeeeee"
Hi Leigh,

Thanks for leaving the 5 star review.

The TGA Vita S is such a fantastic machine, I wish you all the best on it.

William
"I purchased a scooter with Larry about a month ago. After giving it a go for about 3 weeks. I was not very happy with it. So I looked on their site again and saw what I thought to be a scooter better suited to me. I then telephoned Larry and explained I was not happy with the scooter I had bought and would like to change it for another make. I am pleased to say that without any argument whatsoever. Larry allowed me to change. Even though I was just over the time allotted. I payed the extra cost as, what I had picked was a little more expensive. The Scooter has been delivered. I have tested it and it does all I want of it and more. I reckon it is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks Mobility Giant. In my experience, your are a company I would recommend anyone to deal with. Why? Because I'm as happy as Larry with my new scooter!! Sorry Larry, I had to get that one in. But it is true."
Hi Terence,

Thank you for the 5 star review. I have passed your kind words on to Larry and he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Many thanks for choosing Mobility Giant,

William
"I Bought a TGA Mystere from Mobility Giant i was a bit apprehensive about buying a scooter online, but i needn't have worried they kept me informed from the moment i put in the order right through to delivery day i'm very impressed by there service and William was extremely helpful i give everybody at Mobility Giant 5 Stars for five star treatment, thank you very much for all the help. If you want a good Mobility Scooter go to mobility Giant you will not be disappointed, Thank You So very Much."
Hi Graham,

Many thanks for the 5 star review and I am pleased that I was able to put you in the right direction for a scooter that's perfect for your needs.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
"I did some research about a mobility scooter on the internet and Which. When I called Mobility Giant they suggested a scooter that had eventing I wanted on it goes at up to 8 miles per hour, looks great and can be folded down to 20 inches high. It was a per-used scooter that is in perfect condition and was much cheaper than the scooters recommended by Which. They are also very knowledgable about every aspect of owning a ability scooter."
Good afternoon Dave,

Thanks for the great 5 star review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
"Very good service. Got 4 punctures they paid for every one of them .asked about solid tyres and they are sending me a new scooter with solid tyres. 10/10 Excellent people to deal with. If you need a scooter these are the people to trust. They are so good if i had the money i would buy the company. Cant praise them enough. Thanks guys. Barry"
Hi Barry,

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am really pleased that you're happy with the service we have provided you so far. Hahaha that's a brilliant compliment about purchasing the company, I've never heard a customer praise a company like that before, it's fantastic and made us all laugh here.

Enjoy your scooter Barry.

William
"I have had my TGA Breeze with canopy for a fortnight now. Distance buying can be worrying but my experience so far with Mobility Giant has been good. The ordering process was straightforward and the delivery was at the promised time and in the promised way.. So far I have found no problem with the scooter, which is used but, to me, could have passed as new. I trust that, should a problem arise, it will receive the same level of service as Mobility Giant have provided so far."
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the brilliant 5 star review. The Breeze S4 is a great machine and I wish you all the best on it.

William
"Scooter delivered 2 days early!!!, very well packaged, very helpful driver. Scooter in immaculate condition, just a excellent company to deal with."
Hello James,

William
"Dealing with a company some 300 miles away was a bit daunting. Not to Worry, I spoke to "Larry" and everything became effort less.BIG problems about delivery were resolved very QUICKLY and I became very happy customer.I would use MobillityGiant again without a doubt."
Hello Reg,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and if you need anything in the future then please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mobility Giant
"Helpful staff,very quick delivery"
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Enjoy the freedom your new scooter brings.

Mobility Giant
"I have never, ever, been more impressed with the service I recently received from this firm. I was dealt with by friendly, helpful and very thorough staff for all manner of problems regarding my power chair, none of which were the fault of the firm. I would recommend them to anyone, with the knowledge that they would be dealt with fairly, and quickly, and thoroughly in every stage of the purchase. The chair I have now purchased is wonderful, and so are the lads who helped me through a very difficult time while obtaining it. Well Done! Kelly Mahoney."
Hello kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

We wish you a the best on your new chair and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Mobility Giant
"Very helpful staff, fantastic delivery, scooter came ready for immediate use, any problems they sort it, they don't just sell it to you & forget it! exceptional service. Graham Forsyth (West Bromwich)"
Hello Graham,

Thanks for the brilliant 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"THANK YOU so very much. I had a used scooter delivered last year. It stopped working, I telephoned Mobility Giant explained it was out of warranty. Received a call from Roy East Riding Mobility who had been asked by M.G to look at the beast it's taken a while Roy and MG have liaised to achieve a working scooter. Delivered to my door . I have had to do nothing stress free fantastic result. I have not had to pay anything. Service received is exceptional. I advise anyone who is considering a scooter to go to Mobility Giant you will be pleased that you did. Thank you."
Hello Andi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am extremely pleased that we got you back up and running in no time at all.

Hello Chris,

Thanks a lot for the great 5 star review and the brilliant picture of your new Kymco Maxer.

I'm sure your dog will love this scooter as much as you will.

Many thanks for choosing us to purchase your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Mobility Giant has made my husband a very happy man , after having a bad one with another company, we would refer other people to them with no problem at all. Many thanks again...........MRS V HARLEY. ,"
Hello Vivian,

Thank you for the great review.

We wish your husband all the best on his new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I would recommend mobility giant ltd to my friends and family very good company and I have scored 5 out of 5. mrs joy Metcalfe from Newcastle-on-tyne"
Hello Joy,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 181 reviews