Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

How would you rate Mobility Giant Ltd?

Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
Stephen Taylor
Stephen Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your excellent service. The scooter is perfect for my needs and I was able to drive off immediately as the scooter had been fully charged before delivery."
Mr Roy Tracey
Mr Roy Tracey
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a TGA Sonet, 6 miles an hour, mobility scooter from this company. During the warranty period it developed a slight fault. I contacted Paul in maintenance who arranged for it to collected and a replacement scooter was loaned to me until mine was repaired. The replacement scooter was a Kymco midi xls 8 mile scooter which I found would fit into my car easier. I rang Paul to ask if it would be possible to exchange my Sonet scooter for a Kymco midi xls which they had in stock. This was arranged most efficiently and my new scooter was delivered within a week. Jason, the driver, who picked up and delivered my scooters was extremely helpful, pleasant and very efficient. Roy Tracey"
Mr David Warwick
Verified Buyer
"The advice on the telephone was exact and reassuring so I ordered my scooter there and then. The machine arrived well wrapped and in such a good condition I thought it was new. I was pleased to receive a completed form for the DVLA, along with the insurance for 3 months, and charger. Many thanks."
"Thank you for a job well done! I was upset when l got your phone call on the 09/04/18 yo tell me the scooter l had ordered had been damaged in transit , and the next scooter would not be able to be sent for several days. but your guy put himself out , he sorted a different scooter and had it sent out next day , it was here on time and could not be more happy. Its good to find someone that dose what they say they will first class customer service and very helpful to boot THANK'S Regards Jim"
Hello Jim,

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Mobility giant
"Got my scooter frim them and they are great to deal with will hekp you if they can helped me a lot thank you so much"
Hello,

Many thanks for the great review.

Mobility Giant
"The TGA Minimo is excellent "looks like new" although the colour had changed from silver to bronze (silver was damaged on the pallet) although the scooter was a couple of weeks late on delivery(snow ect) this was not a problem,even so M.G. phoned to apologize for the delay and compensated me for the late delivery. I am looking forward to getting as much use as possible out of the scooter while on holls, I also have a few friends that like me have walking difficulties so will point them to the great offers and service from Motobility Giant. Alan Hunt 20/03/2018"
Hi Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review. We are extremely pleased that you're over the moon with your new scooter. Keep up the good work of spreading our name to friends and family, we will be more than happy to help them too.

Mr Walter Fisher
Verified Buyer
"My new MAXER is brilliant! it has got everything on it I could want. my experience with Mobility Giant was as good as I could have hoped it would be. it was delivered on time by a driver who could not have been more helpful. WELL DONE. I would highly recommend this scooter and this company."
Hello Walter,

We're extremely pleased that the Maxer whas got everything on it that you needed.

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please spread the good word about us and do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further help.

Enjoy your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I haven't had much chance to use my scooter yet, as it was only delivered less than half an hour ago, and I wanted to get it under cover and charging, but so far I'm very impressed! The driver was friendly and helpful, and unwrapped the scooter and offered to take the pallet away without me having to ask. When I got to look at the scooter properly. It was immaculate. When my uncle saw it, he said "I thought you were getting a second-hand one" , which shows how good it looked!"
Hi Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter and please do not hesitate to get in contact with us if we be of further help.

Veronica Hart
Verified Buyer
"I hadn't heard of Mobility Giant until a few weeks ago when I was 'surfing the net' (sounds very professional eh ? )My old scooter had bitten the dust after 7 years of faithful tootling. I have a larger scooter, (which doesn't dismantle) which I use if I am going into town but really needed a boot scooter so that I could go out in the car with my husband and also take away on holiday next month. So, I had viewed a few sites but either they didn't grab my interest or the price was outside my budget (me being a pensioner as well as disabled). As I mentioned earlier, I came across the site for Mobility Giants, I had a quick look at what they were offering but then went to the 'reviews section' I think this is an absolute must when I buy anything off the net. Not only did I find their website very easy to navigate (even for a total technophobe as myself) but I was really impressed with the honesty of the reviews and the incredible prices of their scooters. So with all this info in my head I rang them up to discuss my possible purchase. The staff member who responded to my call set me at ease immediately with his friendly responses. We discussed my needs and suitability of the scooter I had my eye on. At NO TIME during our conversation did I feel pressured in any way to buy a scooter from Mob. Giants. So after discussions with my husband I rang them back and told them I would like to buy the Kymco Mini LS. I was however concerned that I hadn't ever heard of this scooter before let alone tried one out. I was quickly re-assured that this would not be a problem as I had at least 7 days(I think it was) before needing to return the scooter if it didn't meet my needs. They rang me back a short while later to tell me that my scooter would be delivered the following Monday morning together with all the paperwork, manual etc. That following Monday I received a call from the chap delivering my scooter that he was having problems with his transport. He hoped to still be able to deliver my scooter that day but it all depended on whether there was another vehicle available to him.He rang me back about an hour later to say good news, he had sorted out his mobility problems and would be with me within an hour. This seems a rarity these days for a delivery company to keep you well informed of an actual delivery time When he arrived I found him to be extremely pleasant and knowledgable about my purchase, without being patronising in any way. I am very happy to say I love my new scooter, the warranty and 3months free insurance is a bonus. I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff who helped sort out and deliver my scooter. I would have absolutely no trouble recommending Mobility Giants and their staff, to other potential customers xx"
Hello Veronica,

Thank you so much for taking the lengthy time to write such a fantastic 5 star review. We're really happy that you're new scooter is perfect for your needs and that every part of the delivery and service we provided went smoothly.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter and please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us if you need any help in the future.

Tony From Wiltshire
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased two scooters a Pride Gogo Sport and a big Pride executive, both secondhand, but had been hardly used. The purchase was handled excellently and I was kept informed right the way thru until I took delivery. Both scooters came via a medium sized tail lift truck and were on a pallet wrapped in a plastic wrapper and firmly anchored to the pallet. You can either keep the pallet or the truck driver will take it away. These two scooters have given me a completely new lease of life so if you are contemplating getting a scooter, go ahead you will not regret it, but do tell the sales people what you want to do with your scooter. I have had my scooters for almost a year now and you would be amazed at the places and terrain they have taken me."
Hello Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. It's extremely satisfying hearing that over the past year the scooters you purchased from us have had such a huge impact on your life. I wish you many more happy days on them.

Anthony Hutchinson
Verified Reviewer
"Mobility Giant not only helped me find the right scooter in the Kymco Maxi XLS for around town and walking the dog, they also sourced the appropriate boot scooter (the TGA Zest Plus) for away days, the arrival of which I am eagerly anticipating! Not only was the XLS a superb new looking machine at a great price, the DVLA document arrived already filled in for me to sign with the appropriate envelope, also the receipt and the insurance cover, again with stamped addressed return envelopes. They kept in touch constantly re. delivery. I tried a number of websites and dealers but I don't think you can do better than Mobility Giant. If you need to ask anything about scooters, just ring them and they'll help you in an honest and genuine manner."
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that we made the whole process of buying your new scooters incredibly easy.

If we can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone of our team, we will all be more than happy to help.

Robert Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"Everything as advertised Delivery on time great experience thanks loads Kindest regards Robert Wilson."
Good afternoon Robert,

Thank you for 5 star review, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Peter Hallas
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent value.Service second to none with admirable communication. Staff helped me through complicated form filling which proved to me good companies do exist. My scooter is now my. pride and joy, Thankyou Motability giant, Kind regards Mr Peter Hallas"
Hello Peter,

Many thanks for the 5 star review. We wish you all the best on your scooter.

Mr Paul Pius Kenny
Verified Reviewer
"Mobility Giant itself, faultless, everything was as they said it would be...slight issue with the size of the delivery lorry and the size of my road, so had to change delivery lorries, but that was sorted out on the same day by Mobility's Johhny H, top man, many thanks"
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the awesome review. Johnny H is brilliant, any issues with deliveries he sorts them out immediately.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Mr Grimshaw
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from beginning to end."
Thank you for the 5 star review.

Stephen Johns
Verified Reviewer
"Really friendly prompt delivery totally professional and a joy to deal with.Many thanks"
Happy New Year Stephen,

Thank you for the positive review. We all wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

William
"Friendly helpful scooter arrived when they said it would the scooter is great everything I wanted l am a very satisfied customer thanks mobility giant"
Thanks for the 5 star review Geoff.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Jean & Ken Jones.
Verified Reviewer
"My husband bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant back in April this year. We both have walking difficulties and can only walk a few yards, so we share this scooter. I have to say it's the best thing we ever bought and we have had no problems whatsoever. Without this lovely reliable scooter, we would never get out. Not only that, it was a pleasure to deal with William at Mobility Giant, so pleasant, so helpful. Even the delivery man unpacked the scooter and took the packaging away. Altogether a great service from start to finish. Thank-you. Mr & Mrs Jones. Yardley, Birmingham"
Hello Jean and Ken,

Thank you for writing such a great review and also for my compliment :)

I'm extremely pleased that you and your husband Ken now have the ability to get out and about again giving you the chance to enjoy your life's to the fullest.

Please do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further help.

Mobility Giant
"THANKYOU for helping me to get back out and about. Very helpful and explained which would be the best one for me."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am extremely pleased that we have managed to help you regain your freedom. Good luck on your new scooter.

Julie Struthers
Verified Reviewer
"Happily awaiting my scooter delivery on the 22nd, Larry has helped me so much and im gunna miss talking to him (daily, may i add) thankyou so much mobility giant, wouldnt have done this without your help"
Hello Julie,

Thank you for your review.

Everything is on schedule for Tuesday. You will be delighted with the scooter when it arrives.

Any questions on the day then please do not hesitate to contact Larry, who you already know, will be more than happy to have a chat and to answer any questions you may have.

Hi Sally,

Wooooow that's fantastic what you've done with your scooter!!!!! The artist is very talented.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your picture and give us a blazing review too. I am so pleased that the scooter has enhanced your independence and given you your freedom back.

I wish you and your tiger the best of luck and please do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further help.

Susan Haywood
Verified Buyer
"My scooter was due on the 31st October 2017, on the 30th of October I received a call from mobility giant say they had done the last minute checks. On the Vanos Elite Galaxy 4 I had ordered and there was a problem with the breaks. They offered to send me a replacement scooter which was a higher specification than the one I had ordered. And suggested the Vanos Galaxy 2 which by the way was considerably more expensive. I accepted and waited for the promised delivery on the 31st. The van arrived at 1pm and the young man who unloaded it could not have been more helpful the scooter is beautiful and I cannot be more pleased with the whole experience from my initial phone call to the delivery of my beautiful scooter(Belle) the whole experience has been trouble free helpful and wonderful thank you to all the mobility giant team I have already recommended your service to some of my friends thank you once again I am very very pleased with my new transport"
Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

I am extremely pleased that your 'beautiful' upgraded scooter (Belle) has met your high expectations.

I hope you and Belle have some wonderful days out together.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 151 reviews