Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 18th June 2018
Chris Rathbone
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2017
Sally Berry
First class company to do business with no hard sell and Zoe who deliverd the scooter was a diamond nothing too much trouble well done all BrianBr
Thanks Mobility Giant for your impeccable service, after a call and chat with one of your colleagues about my Kymco agility scooter batteries, he arranged for a engineer to call. A couple of days later just like magic an engineer arrived. Within a very short time my batteries were exchanged on my scooter. The brilliant engineer told me that the original batteries on my scooter were not holding there charge. But now it as new ones it is performing much better. Thankyou very much Mobility Giant.
Hi Mr Adams,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We always prioritise any repair work to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible so it's great to hear that we got your issue sorted in a couple of days.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
Bought my scooter just over a month ago. Love it, a Kimco Midi. It was delivered within a week by a lovely guy called Chris who was very helpful and went through all the details with me and then parked it in my hallway for me. Would recommend this firm to anyone needing a good quality scooter and service
Hello Joyce,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with your new scooter. I have passed your kind words on to our driver Chris, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with . The mobility scooter was immaculate and delivered on time .
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that everything went smoothly with your order and that the scooter was immaculate.

We wish you all the best on it,

Mobility Giant
I recieved my pride colt 2 i got a call from chris saying what time he would be with me and he was spot on.The scooter was lmmaculate and chris went through everything with me showed me how to take it apart and put my wing mirror on the opposite side for me.when i phoned the company up to buy it they were so polite and very helpful cant say enough about mobility giant i would recomend them .
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your great review.

It's fantastic to hear that the scooter is immaculate and that our driver Chris did a great job in showing you how to use.

Mobility Giant
Just received my kmco maxi xls over the moon with the company and delivery they kept me informed the scooter is in imaculate condition I can’t recommend mobility giant enough thankyou so much
Hello Carol,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

You're welcome, it's always nice to hear how happy our customers are.

Mobility Giant
chris delivered my scooter and showed me the ropes. went into detail and made sure i was at ease with everything. everything ran smoothly from start to finish and would highly recommend mobility giant. special thanks to chris, thank you.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that everything went smoothly. I have passed your kind words on to Chris and he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
scooter deliverd today 28/09/2020 told batterys charged ready to , yes sure went 6 miles batterys when dead contacted company well ? had to push scooter quite a distance untill got picked up, also steering not right, appart from that scooter looks lovely, try again tommorow, nerves,
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that the scooter we delivered this week had a couple of issues.

Having personally spoken to you yesterday it was great that we have managed to organise swapping your scooter over to a new one which will be with you shortly.

As much as it is rare that something goes wrong with one of our customer's orders, from time to time it does, but we will always do everything we can to resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Once again I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you Nigel and I wish you all the best on your new scooter. If I can be of any further help please be sure to call through and ask for myself.

Mobility Giant
This is an excellent company to deal with. It is not easy buying a mobility scooter for the first time, but staff were friendly, reassuring, professional and knowledgeable. It was refreshing to be treated as a person first. The disability came second. This is so important, as only disabled people will understand. Having said this, everything about maintaining mobility and independence was fully understood and the perfect scooter was sourced and explained to me. I even got to try it out in the wind and rain (a 'Smarti'). The scooter was delivered speedily, in beautiful condition, the fact my partner was returning to work outside of the home made delivery more urgent and mobility giant pulled out all the stops to get it to us in time. Thank you so much.
Hello Louise,

Many thanks for the 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with the way in which we treated you and dealt with your order.

We wish you all the best on your new Smarti scooter and if we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
Got my new wheels today thankyou @mobilitygiant would recommend to anyone they are friendly helpful and they have good range scooters to fit your needs you can buy scooters or rent scooters so fits everyone's budget
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with the service we provided, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
This is my second scooter from Mobility Giant and because of their great service I will be helping my friend buy hers from them very shortly. I was treated like a valued customer from the initial phone call to delivery. I was kept informed at each step of the process. The scooter arrived at the promised time and was delivered by Kayleigh who was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Good old fashioned service. Needless to say after Kayleigh left I went out on my first jaunt and didn't go bach home for an hour. THANK YOU ALL AT MOBILITY GIANT.
Hello Philip,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We really appreciate you coming back to us for a second machine.

You're more than welcome, it's so nice to hear that what we do here gives our customers their freedom back, I wish you many more jaunts out on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Mobility Giant is a must if your thinking of buying or renting a mobility scooter you can have complete peace of mind in knowing that you have chooses the very best place to make your purchase
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Mobility Giant
After making an online enquiry for the Kymco Maxi XLS last Friday I got a phone call the following Monday from a very helpful man who answered all my questions without a problem and then the following Monday the scooter was delivered by Chris who was fantastic, and nothing was too much trouble, he showed me how to operate the scooter and how to adjust it. So far I am completely impressed with Mobility Giant and the scooter and would have no problem in recommending them.

Jane Munford
Hello Jane,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

That's great to hear how happy you are with the service we provided from initial phone call through to our driver Chris delivering it in a professional manner.

Mobility Giant
If u r lookin to get a mobility scooter this is the place to go to the people who work there thanks for all ur help john simmons
Hi John,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

You're welcome John, and thank you for choosing Mobility Giant to purchase your new scooter.

We wish you all the best on your new machine,

Mobility Giant
From step 1 everyone was caring and understanding my mom was the recipient of the scooter and the team was lovely with her an amazing team 10/10
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the great review about our staff here.

We all wish your mum the best on her new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Well what a top company, i received my Kymco Agility scooter on 9-7-20 at 9.20am. I live in Doncaster which is a fair distance from Kent. Your delivery driver Chris is a top man, he provides a impeccable service putting the customer first all the time. On the day the weather was typically British raining cats and dogs, all the way. The scooter is amazing, prices and service brilliant plus free delivery its brilliant Many Thanks.
Hi Mr Adams,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Chris is fantastic and not afraid of an early start...I'm normally still in bed by the time he's half way up the country haha.

Mobility Giant
The service was excellent. From the time we visited the premises to try a couple of scooters, to the actual delivery of the one I purchased, I could not have asked for more courteous or helpful assistance. I would recommend the company if you are looking for a mobility scooter.
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

Great to hear you found the service excellent. It was a delight to have you here and show you some of the makes and models we provide.

Take care and enjoy your new scooter,

Mobility Giant
Having found MG through a web search I was impressed with my first contact. I found MG to be a very professional and diligent company whom it has been a great pleasure to deal with. From my first approach through to the delivery of my hire scooter, I have found MG staff to be very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. My chosen scooter was delivered on schedule by a company courier who set everything up for me and patiently waited whilst I familiarised myself with the controls and had a practice ride. Full marks to all at MG. I can honestly give them my highest recommendation. Great work guys.
Hi Ray,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with the service we provided and the scooter itself.

We wish you all the best on your new machine.

Mobility Giant
Good service I would recommend if you need to get a scooter this is the company to go to
Hi John,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We hope you have many happy days out on your new scooter.

mobility Giant
Amazing company!!!!

Mobility Giant have made buying a scooter extremely easy for me. It can be very daunting purchasing a scooter for the first time as there are so many options. Thankfully the the gentleman on the phone helped me find the right one for my needs. I am super happy with my purchase.

I was pleasantly surprised when a handsome man called Jason (delivery driver) showed up within the week. He was was very helpful in teaching me how the scooter works and made sure it was already fully charged on arrival.

There service and delivery was exceptional from start to finish. I will happily recommend them to anyone interested or needing a scooter.

Thank you so much for my beloved scooter.
Susan
Hi Susan,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

I have passed your compliments on to our 'handsome' driver Jason and along with everyone st Mobility Giant he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 364 reviews