Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy
Following considerable research and thought, I decided to buy my first mobility scooter from Mobility Giant and what a good choice! The order process was simple and I received quick updates on the order progress and delivery schedule. Understandably due to the distance involved, delivery was by regular courier whose driver was courteous and very helpful. When we unpacked my TGA Breeze S4 Max it looked immaculate and as good as new. After a weeks use I am delighted with my purchase and will highly recommend this company for the quality of its service, product and prices. Thank you Mobility Giant.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how much you love the service we provided from initial call to delivery and even the high quality of our scooters.

We wish you all the best on your new Breeze S4 Max and if we can be of any further help then please give us a call.

Mobility Giant
Jason delivered my 1st scooter yesterday (12/2/20). He was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The scooter was as advertised, in excellent condition (in fact friends asked me if it was new) and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. A great price and prompt delivery too! Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Jason and MG. Malcolm Bennett
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for such a great 5 star review.

Jason is fantastic, very patient and knowledgeable about all of the scooters we sell.

Awesome to hear that you think the scooter looks as new.

We wish you all the best on your new looking machine,

Mobility Giant
Had my scooter delivered last Friday by Dan has all the knowledge for the scooters really friendly really efficient and goes through everything with you after travelling a long to Yorkshire would very highly recommend thank you so much Dan from Mr and Mrs Pullan
Hello Mr Pullan,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Dan is a brilliant engineer, very patient and thorough with his demonstrations no matter how far he has come from.

Dan along with everyone at Mobility Giant wishes you and your wife all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
What a refreshing change to deal with a Company like Mobility Giant. I have been treated like an important customer from start to finish and been kept informed by e mail & text about every development. Delivery was exactly when stated and Jason was an excellent ambassador for your Company. Thank you so much to all involved for my immaculate TGA Breeze on which I have just returned from my maiden voyage.
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

It's great that you loved the service we provided throughout your dealings with us.

I have passed your kind words on to our driver Jason, he along with everyone at Mobility Giant wishes you all the best on your new Breeze S4.

Mobility Giant
I purchased a \pride Mobility Colt Deluxe 2.0 mobility scooter December 2019. I have only started to use it now due to not being well, but it is very different to my previous scooter but is reliable, I find it to be a good scooter, when it was delivered the person delivering was very helpful, went into very great detail to explain everything, was very helpful. All in all a good firm to deal with, they have given me 3 months insurance aswell which is brilliant. I would recommend them.
Hello Myra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your amazing 5 star review.

It's great that you love your new scooter and that you're well enough to finally reap the benefits of the Pride Colt 2.0

Mobility Giant
This is the 2nd scooter I have bought from MG. The 1st was a travel one. I was so impressed with it that I have just taken delivery of a Class 3. It is amazing value for money and in excellent condition and prepared to an outstanding level. If all companies were like MG life would be so much easier. Customer care and staff second to none. Thank you.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the second 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
This is the second scooter I bought from MB. Got a travel one just before Christmas and was so impressed with it that I decided to get a Class 3. Yet again the scooter is like New, superb value for money. All the staff I dealt with are so friendly and bend over backwards to help. If only all companies would offer this service life would be so better. Thank you.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the great 5 star review and coming back to us for a second machine.

It's great that you love the condition of your new scooter and the service we provided you.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks

Mobility Giant
Jason delivered scooter to my 91 year old father in law today he explained all about scooter in a very clear way thanks very much
Hi Danny,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Jason is a fantastic engineer, he's very patient and thorough when it comes to explaining everything.

Jason and the whole team at Mobility Giant wish your father in law all the best on his new scooter.

Mobility Giant
MOBILITY GIANT ARE NUMBER 1 . THEY ARE UNDERSTANDING & NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE, I RECENTLY HAD MOBILITY SCOOTER FROM THEM & JUST COULDN'T GET ON WITH IT, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION THEY CHANGED IT FROM FIRST CONTACT TO DELIVERY THERE SERVICE IS 100% I THINK THEY SHOULD ATTEND MOTORBILITY EVENTS
Hello Theresa,

Thanks for the great review.

It's great to hear how much you love the service we provided you and it's always nice to rank number 1 🥇🥳

Mobility Giant
Jason. Explained everything perfectly he was very helpful.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
Cant praise this company enough very good to deal with prompt delivery by one of their staff Jason Reilly easy to talk to very helpful definitely recomend 100%forget the rest go for the best
Hi,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Jason is extremely helpful so thank you for the feedback. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I received my Rascal 388 XL today. I am more than thrilled with it. It’s in perfect condition and will enable me to get to the shops while I am waiting for a knee replacement operation. Larry and the team at Mobility Giant have been super helpful and put together a perfect package for me. Can’t recommend this organisation highly enough. Vanessa in Morpeth, Northumberland.
Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's fantastic to hear that you're thrilled with your new scooter.

We wish you all the best with your knee replacement operation.

Mobility Giant
Took delivery of my Aston Martin. Well its looking as good as, driving as good as, and I am over the moon. That's not bad on a full charge. But seriously my TGA Breeze Midi 3 is as new & I am loving it. Tyler was great with his instructions, his knowledge & explanations. The little extra for Wifey was also a kind thought & welcome. Many thanks. Advice Do not become Undertakers, You won't let any one down. Mobility-Giant gives ya wings. Freedome.
Hi Terence,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Haha, it's not every day one of our customers refer to their new scooter as an Aston Martin. Jokes aside it's great that you love the new Breeze Midi 3 and it's condition, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
I purchased invacare orion mobility scooter got it delivered Tuesday all i can say is wow cant wait for summer to come got my independence back thank you Larry grate customer service from start too finsh just got to get one for my significant other lol
Hello Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you love the customer service Larry provided you.

We all wish you many happy summer days on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
My family has just brought our third mobility scooter from Mobility giant . I got a TGA vita s this time and had a couple of little problem with it as soon as i spoke to customer services they were very nice and very helpful sorting the problem very quickly. I know where we will be getting our next scooter from. Cant thank mobility giant enough , Thanks everyone
Hello Philip,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's fantastic to hear this is now the third scooter you've purchased from us.

It is extremely rare that we encounter a problem with one of our scooters, however, you can rest assured that when a problem does occur we will sort it out immediately.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing from you when you want a fourth one :)

Mobility Giant
Hassle free order and arrived when they said. I keep looking at the scooter to find any evidence of it having used. So very happy. If you are looking for a mobility scooter at a great price this without a doubt is the place to go.

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear you love the condition of your new scooter, this is a testament to how good our engineers are...all of our scooters go out looking just like yours..as new.

Mobility Giant
If like me you’re seeking a good scooter and you enjoy good customer service as part of your experience go no further. Mobility Giant provides the lot. An initial enquiry, following a visit to the wonderful website, met my needs entirely and provided the scooter I wanted. Good pricing, excellent after-sales service and delivery by Dan, an ideal character for this business, will complete the picture. Add to this the 6 month warranty and a money back guarantee and you can’t lose! Well done Mobility Giant and particular thanks to Dan and Larry for going that one step further.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the great review.

We really appreciate you saying how good our customer is, we certainly put a lot of effort into this area of our business so it's fantastic to get some amazing feedback from you.

Your kind words have been passed on to Larry and Dan and they both wished you a Happy New Year and all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Purchased a mobility scooter from mobility giant scooter arrived in excellent condition like brand-new Tyler was very knowledgeable took me through this go to controls really professional person and also give my regards to Dan very helpful would recommend hundred percent and will be purchasing a scooter in the future
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Your thanks have been passed on to both drivers Tyler and Dan as well as to our superb engineers who have ensured your scooter looks brand new when it arrived.

We wish you all the best on your new machine.

Mobility Giant
My KYMCO Agility scooter was delivered on time this morning by Matt who was polite ,helpful and professional and took the time to make sure I was happy with the presentation of the scooter which I was, my scooter was as new condition. I want to thank the staff at Mobility Giant for providing a first class product at a fair price. I will certainty not hesitate to recommend Mobility Giant to any one thinking of buying a scooter.
Hi John,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Your thanks have been passed on to our engineering department, they are responsible for making sure your scooter looks absolutely immaculate when it arrives to you..and they certainly do a fantastic job of getting our scooters ready, every possible part is checked and cleaned.

Mobility Giant
The best company ever, Dan was an absolute gentleman, he delivered my scooter and showed me all i needed to know, thank you mobility giants.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic review..with all the great companies out there, we are honoured that you think we're the best ever :)

Your kind words have been passed on to Dan, he wishes you a Happy New Year and all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 329 reviews