Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 30th July 2019
JMJ in Canterbury
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 6th February 2019
Geoff Roberts
Its only fair that I write an update of my earlier review.

After a no show to fix my husbands scooter due to a technical error.
The staff at Mobility Giant have gone above and beyond to get my husband back on the road.
He loves his scooter as it gives him the sense of freedom, without it he's lost.

My husband suffered a devastating stroke 6 yrs ago at the age of 48. It has changed his life for ever, no longer able to work as an electrician or drive hes lost his identity and purpose. However his scooter has given him a new lease of life. So imagine his heart ache knowing he can't get out but thank fully Richard and his team are pulling out the stops to make it all ok again for him.
We can not thank you enough for putting this situation right.
I'm so impressed with how they've looked after my husband.
Mobility Giant are able to admit when they're wrong and they make damn sure they put it right.
Thank you.
I would like to thank mobility giant staff a.big thank you for all your first class service that they give I phone last week to say I was having trouble with my scooter with in 24 hours I had a phone call from them asking me what was worry with my scooter I told them they said they would replace it with another one that what you call first class service if any body who wants a scooter don’t go to any one else befor you go to mobility Giants as the service you get is first class I get my new scooter on the 24th of February
5*service from start to delivery, would not hesitate to recommend Mobility Giant, my scooter arrived in showroom condition by a nice man who went through all the controls and paperwork. If I ever want to upgrade this would be my first choice.
Brilliant service. My husband wanted to purchase an 8mph scooter to replace my original 4mph one as a surprise for me. We also needed the scooter to fit into the garage of our Motorhome when we are on holiday. Thanks to William’s patience, numerous emails and precise measuring, we finally purchased a Rascall Vecta Sport in the Colbalt Blue.
We are so pleased with this scooter which has everything I need from suspension, very comfy seat, 8mph and long distance range . Also this scooter looks so modern and practical with the fairing and cubby hole for phone, purse, etc as well as the phone charger onboard.
We can thoroughly recommend Mobility Giant for help in choosing the right scooter for me. With quick delivery, brilliant prices, great customer service - special thanks to William for going above and beyond. Nothing is too much trouble even if we emailed many times asking for another measurement or just checking what features the scooter had.
Because the scooter is an 8mph model, it has to be registered with DVLA - no problem as Mobility Giant fill in the correct form which is sent to me and all I had to do was enter my date of birth and sign it (even gave me a stamped envelope to send to DVLA).
Unlike some other mobility scooter stockists, we never felt pressured into buying quickly, and felt we could take as long as we needed to decide to purchase or not.
I would definitely buy my next mobility scooter from Mobility Giant in the future.
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 3rd February 2021 Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
I have today taken delivery of my mobility scooter with great satisfaction. Your representative Chris, was most helpful and even moved refuse bins for me in order to park my new scooter. I am satisfied so far with my new purchase and give praise to Chris who explained the operations in detail. Many thanks from Kath Winters. 25-01-2021.
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with your scooter. Chris is brilliant and he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Take care and if we can be of any further help in the future then please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

I order a scooter for my mother on the 20th delivered 25th Jan
She is absolutely delighted with the product and the care that both the company and delivery driver showed her a great company to deal with
Hi David,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that your mum is delighted with her new scooter. Our driver Tyler was who delivered the scooter, I passed your kind words on to him.

We wish your mum all the best on her new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I bought my scooter from them at a great price and great delivery but there was an awful lot of pressure to sell me extended warranties ,insurance and because I refused it I was then treated in an offhand manner
Got my TG4 on 9/11/20 very prompt delivery and Tyler took his time and explained it all to me. I have had people ask me where I got it from and have recommended you guys to them. Thank you for the wonderful service you provided.
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We really appreciate you recommending us to anyone you know.

Take care and enjoy your new scooter :)

Mobility Giant
FANTASIC !!!! Service, very helpful, would highly recommend, delivery was quick, if your thinking of buying or renting, this is the company you should use.
Hello Munster,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's brilliant to hear how happy you are with the service we provided you.

Mobility Giant
Got a Beeze 4 in their sale delivered very quickly, Looked like new only problem is it would not go faster than 6mph. they took it back found the trouble but decided to give me another scooter which it new, Excellent service all round, Really recommend them
Hello Mr O'Neill,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you found our service to be excellent all round.

Mobility Giant
I bought a pre owned mobility scooter in July, there has been an ongoing issue with the lack of mileage attained. Mobility Giant have been terrific, supplying a new lithium battery, unfortunately the problem was not resolved, but they once again turned up trumps. Today they replaced my scooter, delivered by the lovely Zoe' who was so helpful.
I will certainly recommend this company every time.
Hello David,

Thanks for your 5 star review.

From time to time issues do arise but we will always ensure we get them resolved nice and quickly.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
Received my breeze s4 a week ago bought it used everything was checked looked over greg made a implement for it so i could place my rollater on back of my scooter he (greg) and staff were very helpful and enjoyable to talk to I'm really chuffed with my scooter abd i know if i need any help or advice i can contact TGA..thank you to all at TGA..
Hi James,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and feel free to contact us if we can be of any help.

Mobility Giant
Great service from start to finish and very pleased with my scooter which l received within 4 days delivered.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear everything went smoothly from start to finish.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
A excellent firm to deal with William in the office gave me all the advice and information I needed ,I bought the scooter on Sunday it was delivered on Tuesday morning by Tyler who phoned me prior to delivery and explained everything about the scooter on arrival.
Both William and Tyler are a credit to the company .
thank you .Charles gray
Hello Charles,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am happy to hear that all the information that gave you was helpful in choosing the right scooter for you.

Once again thank you for your kind words towards myself and our brilliant driver Tyler, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
First class company to do business with no hard sell and Zoe who deliverd the scooter was a diamond nothing too much trouble well done all BrianBr
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that our driver Zoe was brilliant when delivering your scooter.

We wish you all the best on your new machine.

Mobility Giant
Thanks Mobility Giant for your impeccable service, after a call and chat with one of your colleagues about my Kymco agility scooter batteries, he arranged for a engineer to call. A couple of days later just like magic an engineer arrived. Within a very short time my batteries were exchanged on my scooter. The brilliant engineer told me that the original batteries on my scooter were not holding there charge. But now it as new ones it is performing much better. Thankyou very much Mobility Giant.
Hi Mr Adams,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We always prioritise any repair work to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible so it's great to hear that we got your issue sorted in a couple of days.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
Bought my scooter just over a month ago. Love it, a Kimco Midi. It was delivered within a week by a lovely guy called Chris who was very helpful and went through all the details with me and then parked it in my hallway for me. Would recommend this firm to anyone needing a good quality scooter and service
Hello Joyce,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with your new scooter. I have passed your kind words on to our driver Chris, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with . The mobility scooter was immaculate and delivered on time .
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that everything went smoothly with your order and that the scooter was immaculate.

We wish you all the best on it,

Mobility Giant
I recieved my pride colt 2 i got a call from chris saying what time he would be with me and he was spot on.The scooter was lmmaculate and chris went through everything with me showed me how to take it apart and put my wing mirror on the opposite side for me.when i phoned the company up to buy it they were so polite and very helpful cant say enough about mobility giant i would recomend them .
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your great review.

It's fantastic to hear that the scooter is immaculate and that our driver Chris did a great job in showing you how to use.

Mobility Giant
Just received my kmco maxi xls over the moon with the company and delivery they kept me informed the scooter is in imaculate condition I can’t recommend mobility giant enough thankyou so much
Hello Carol,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

You're welcome, it's always nice to hear how happy our customers are.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 378 reviews