Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Alison Jeffrey
"Well, I’ve had my TGA Supersport for just about a month now. I absolutely love it and the service I received from Mobility Giant. Although I have a car, I wanted to get out and about again in the fresh air, making the most of our local coastline, lovely town centre shops and cafes, woodland walks and sand dunes. To replace the miles of walking I was once able to do and loved. I am out and about daily on “Big Bertha”. I’ve been able to do this, usually with my little sidekick the 4 yr old youngest grandson by my side and our furry companion, Pup Pickles the Cavalier King Charles. My scooter, though second hand, looked brand, spanking new when it arrived, on the date promised and within the time slot. The price was also extremely competitive. She performs brilliantly and I really can’t sing her praises enough. Thank you Mobility Giant for the great customer service you provide by phone and email, the fantastic quality equipment at very fair prices and I’ll be back in future, if needs be. I’ll also highly recommend you to anyone looking for help in purchasing. Yours, Nanny Ali"
JMJ In Canterbury
"I was looking for a medium sized pre owned scooter and found Mobility Giant online. I selected what I thought would be suitable and arranged to purchase this in a phone call with William. The scooter was delivered in a few days by Jason, but on first sight I was concerned that it was larger than I imagined. Next day I did a very short trip into town but was not happy and called William. We discussed an alternative which was delivered in two days again by Jason, who took away the first machine. This one is perfect for my needs. I want to put on record my thanks to William and Steve in the office and particularly Jason for his courtesy, delivery communication and thorough explanation of each machine. I now have a brace of Pride scooters because I already had a Pride car boot scooter. I would certainly recommend Mobility Giant to any friend or acquaintance."
Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
"Hi Larry, Thank you so much for your patience and unbiased help, This is my second scooter this year, as my need has changed, and I find it better to keep the first one in the car, and this second one at home for local work. The quality of service your company offers is second to none and the free delivery is like the icing on the cake. The new batteries fitted on all of your scooters is is a great reassurance, thank you Mobility Giant."
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the 5 star review and for returning to buy your second scooter from us.

It's great to hear that you love the service we are providing, we wish you many happy days out on your new mobility scooter.

Mobility Giant
"From ordering to delivery i cannot fault M/G, i was treated like their first customer from start to finish,, 'Tyler' our delivery driver was not only helpful informative and knew his product but ensured i was well acquainted with the machine and safe to use it before he left brilliant service, Thank you ,, kinda restores one's faith in customer services, well at least one companies getting it right :)"
Hello Doug,

Thanks for such a brilliant 5 star review.

It's great to hear that Tyler has done such a good job on your delivery, he's fantastic and will always ensure you're 100% happy before he leaves.

It's very reassuring that you love our customer service, we put a lot of emphasis on getting this part of the company right...and it certainly shows through reviews like your one.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Jason arrived on time and was very helpful, showing me all the controls. The scooter was good as new and I am sure I will have many hours of fun."
Hello Nigel,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Our drivers are fantastic, they make sure that you are 100% happy and confident to use the scooter before they leave.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"John phoned beforehand and came on time. Extremely helpful. This is cooter number 5 for me and it has been the best customer service I have ever had."
Hello kevin,

We love to hear that our customer service is the best you have ever had. We really do work hard on making sure that not only our scooters are the best on the market but also our customer service is impeccable, so thank you for the feedback it's very reassuring to hear.

Enjoy your new scooter!

Mobility Giant
"first time i have ever used this firm, and being old and stupid i have just wrote my review in the contact us box lol i bought a scooter from them and apart from wrong colour, i ordered green and i got red, other than that it is a very good machine, and dan who delivered it could not do enough to help, keep it up dan"
Hi Sid,

Thanks for writing your review for us, it's very much appreciated.

It's good to hear you love your scooter and that the service provided by our driver Dan was superb.

Contact us if we can be of any further help in the future.

Mobility Giant
"I cannot rate mobility giant high enough. Outstanding service, polite, courteous and nothing is too much trouble for them. I would like to thank Larry and William in particular for their diligence and perseverance in securing our delivery. We live up by Inverness and it took up a lot of their time in liaising with the courier to get the scooter to us but it got to us in the end. Thank you."
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's extremely rare a delivery needs mine and Larry's personal attention, however when it does you can be rest assured our perseverance will make sure your machine arrives nice and safely and in quick time.

Me, Larry and everyone at Mobility Giant wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"This is to thank M G for their fine service and their spot on delivery and the care shown by Tyler in showing me all the controls etc. Therefor I do recomend this service as first class."
Hi Edgar,

Thanks for a great review.

We have passed your kind words on to Tyler, and we all hope you get many days of enjoyment on your new machine.

Hello Alison,

Thanks for such a great 5 star review and for the photo....I don't know who's enjoying the scooter more haha.

It's great to hear that the scooter looked brand 'spanking' new, that's a testament to our engineers who meticulously check every inch of the scooter before it's sent out.

I wish you, your grandson and your little furry sidekick pup pickles all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I HAVE BOUGHT 2 MOBILITY SCOOTERS FROM MOBILITY GIANT & THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT I STUPIDLY LEFT SCOOTER CHARGING IN SEVERE RAIN CHARGER STOPPED WORKING PHONED MOBILITY GIANT WHO SENT ME OUT NEW CHARGER FREE OF CHARGE RECEIVED THE NEXT DAY I WILL BE BUYING ANOTHER SCOOTER APPROX DEC/JAN & WILL PURCHASE FROM THEM FROM DELIVERY TAKING AWAY PACKING THERE SERVICE COULDN'T BE FAULTED"
Hello Polly,

Thanks for coming back to us again for purchase your second scooter...we must be doing something right :)

We are here to help Polly so it's a pleasure for us to deal to providing you with a new charger.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
"Ordered a mobility scooter for my wife whilst she is waiting for an operation and is unable to move around unaided, but seeing as we have a very active 4 1/2 year old this made pushing my wife in a wheelchair whilst trying to hold on to our son almost impossible. The scooter arrived in the time allotted and Matt the delivery man was very informative and didn't leave until we were totally happy, showing us how it works and how to take it to pieces. If you need a scooter for any reason we would definitely recommend Mobility Giant. Thanks guys."
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to write your great 5 star review.

I really hope that you, your wife and your child can now have many memorable days out together now that your wife can easily get around on her new scooter.

Thank you for choosing us to buy and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if we can be of further help.

Hello John,

Thank you for your review and also taking the time to send us a picture of the scooter we provided you.

I really appreciate your kind words towards myself and our engineer Jason, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Excellent service from initial phone call to my scooter being delivered! The scooter is fabulous! I love it. The driver that brought it was called Tyler, he was very friendly and polite and explained everything very well! I would recommend Mobility Giant to anyone. X cant click on stars below! Would give 5 stars"
Hello Anne,

We love your review. It's great to hear that your new scooter is 'fabulous'.

We wish you all the best on your fabulous scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Very satisfied with service delivery communication. My mam bought a scooter from m.g after a few months of using scooter it was just to big for her to manage we contacted m.g we explained the situation they said they would take the scooter back and swap for one more suitable for her needs what a brilliant service keep up the brilliant work. Gill from Hull"
Hello Gill,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that your mum is over the moon with her new scooter. We wish her all the best on it.

Mobility Giant
"I was dreading making a decision about an all terrain mobility scooter for my husband who is a stroke victim, However Richard who sold the scooter to us was immediately understanding and assessed our needs with no pressure on us at all. when delivered Jason explained and made sure my husband was confident using it. He loves it and it is fun and sooooo useful. thank you all at mobility giant. Sandra Cocks"
Hello Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your great 5 star review.

It's great to hear that Richard put your mind at ease and made purchasing a scooter from us easy and pressure free.

Thank you for choosing Mobility Giant and if we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to call us.

Mobility Giant
"Very helpful from order to delivery. Delivered today as arranged great condition and delivery agent Tyler p!easant and helpful. Would recommend to anyone. John.Crossley 29/7/19"
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review.

It's good to hear that you love your new scooter. We passed your kind words on to our driver Dan.

Mobility Giant
"Delivery was on time and we were notified when they were close by - the driver un loaded and gave clearly understood instructions on the use of the scooter."
Hello Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you loved the delivery, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Amazing service from start to finish. Larry, whom sold me the Invacare pro Comet, was very helpful, knowledgeable and talked me through everything. Thereafter I received updates frequently to let me know when my scooter would be delivered. Received last Friday by Jason whom contacted me beforehand to let me know delivery time. Scooter was in perfect condition and Jason talked me through all the workings. Extremely nice young man and also very patient with me. At 91, as you can imagine, he had to go over several things lol. I cannot fault this company. Amazing service from start to finish and pricing also brilliant. Thank you all so much."
Hi John,

What a fantastic review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write it.

It's so good to hear that you loved the service we provided from first call with Larry all the way through to delivery from our engineer Jason (we passed your kind words on to him).

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"A very pleasurable experience, communication brilliant, service second to none, I would recommend this company to anyone needing mobility thankyou so much"
Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

We love recommendations, so please send any friends or family our way and we promise they will be just as happy as you are :)

Mobility Giant
"Excellent customer service. Tyler delivered the vehicle , contacted us and delivered within the time slot and was very helpful. Scooter as new ."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review. It's awesome to hear that the scooter looked as new...thats down to our expert engineers ensuring nothing is missed out when preparing our scooters.

We wish you all the best on your 'as new' scooter.

Thanks

Mobility Giant
"Once it had arrived I was very pleased with my new scooter. And Tyler explained everything to me which made it more easier for me to understand I can’t wait to use it later on Thanks a lot for my scooter"
Hi Roy,

Thank you for your review, our guy Tyler is obsessed with making sure that our customers are happy and understand everything about their new scooter before he leaves.

We wish you all the best and we will pass on your kind message to him.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 280 reviews