Millbry Hill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbry Hill
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Great service really quick and efficient
Great service and a really good product
Goods arrived within the given time frame. Received all of the hoofs. Would shop again.
Excellent service. Will definitely buy again .
COMPARED TO MANNY ON LINE SELLERS THBE ORDERING IS SIMPLE AND THE DELIVERY GREAT. THE PRODUCTS ARE REALLY ENJOYED BY........,..THE BIRDS AND WILDLIFE
Usually a lovely experience to buy from Millbry Hill but on this occasion part of my order is missing and customer services have not so far responded to my enquiry. Disappointing.
Asked for a refund on some medicated layers pellets not got refunded as of today.
Excellent! My dress was delivered very quickly and was a real bargain!
Very quick delivery and all in good order. Thank you.
I only recieved half my order on the first delivery, when i asked why, i was told the other item was out of stock? yet when the order was placed and paid for the item was noted as in stock, not good customer relations to keep you waiting to know whether you will get whats ordered untill the delivery date and only finding out whats happening when you contact the seller.
Very good and quick service. This order was VERY badly, or truthfully, not packed at all. 4 x 5kg buckets of treats placed in a LARGE box with only the 5lt molasses protected with a sheet of plastic. Nothing to stop the treats rattling around and bursting open spilling contents. NOT GOOD. Salvaged most of the contents. Should have sent photos but never mind.
Easy website, fantastic service, brilliant products, super fast delivery. Many thanks
Hi Your service was just super and i will certainly order form you again. Many thanks Sara
Good products. Good communication re delivery.
Fantastic place to shop! Great website, items, prices, delivery and supervfriendly customer too!
We purchase dog kibble, very pleased with product. Competitively priced and very prompt delivery.
Boots are a perfect fit. Arrived quickly. Cheapest that I could find.
I note that my reviews have not been published. Millbry Hill you not only provide an awful service as I am still waiting for my delivery which is almost a month late. You also remove any bad reviews and you do not respond to my emails asking when I will receive my product. Very unethical and bad way to conduct business, shame on you!
Hi Karen, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that you have been in contact with our customers services team today and a resolution has been met which you are happy with. I can confirm that we have had a new system put into place at the beginnging of March and like all new systems, its had some minor issues which have been ironed out. Sadly it did effect some customer orders but going forward, it will not be an issue. We arent able to remove reviews, some reviews are moderated by the reviews company, meaning they have chosen not to publish them. As per your conversation with one of our advisors, we will provide feedback to the agent that you have been in correspondance with in relation to the quality of their emails. Kind Regards, Millbry Hill
This was the first time I have used this Company but I shall be using them again. Their website was really good and the checkout was easy and quick!
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,401 reviews