Milk + Blush Reviews

Milk + Blush 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Katie
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Scott
Beautiful colour for redheads (shade I a think We’re Alone Now). Really soft when they first arrived. Nice packaging. Came next day even though I didn’t pay for next day delivery. My problem is that when they get wet they turn into a matted mess and look much less expensive than when they first arrived. They’re obviously coated with something to make them seem great quality that just washes off. I didn’t wash them with anything, they just got wet! I know I wasn’t expecting the world with these but I am disappointed based on all the good reviews. I wonder if all these reviews were written before their extensions got wet. Or should I just have been prepared for the quality not to last? I contacted customer service and they told me I shouldn’t have got them wet and sent me a silicone solution for free to help (that’s not arrived yet so I can’t vouch for it). I mean thanks I guess but how can I wear my extensions and NEVER get them wet?! Even if I never clean them (ew) it still rains sometimes! Anyway they’re ok but I’ve bought cheaper extensions from other brands which were exactly the same quality so I wouldn’t buy from M&B again.
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖We're so glad to hear that the shade I Think We're Alone now is perfect for you, and also to know that you received super fast delivery 📦🚀I'm sorry to hear that your extensions seem a little dry after being exposed to water - unfortunately due to the nature of human hair extensions this is to be expected. This is because the extensions don't have the natural oils which our own hair has in order to restore the same softness after being exposed to water. More info on this can be found in our website FAQ's. The complimentary silicone daily refresher that our customer care team have kindly sent will definitely help restore some of that softness for you😊💖
I have fine hair and a small head. I can only wear a few, which looks weird because gice the impression of less hair. The big extra one is too bulky and visible underneath so I dont know why its added in the pack because its not seamless. If the big one would be seamless it would make the situation a lot better. Cannot be worn when its windy outside. But they can be great when being indoors. I havent tried them in public yet because they become visible very wuickly underneath and I need to find a way to hide them better
Hi Oana, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 😊thank you for your feedback regarding the seamless set, this has definitely been taken on board. If I may, I'd like to recommend a few tips if you feel you struggle with concealing your wefts into fine hair 💕 Our first tip is to gently tease your roots to give the clips something to hold onto. Alternatively, you can use some dry shampoo to add extra texture and grip at your roots while creating more volume. Another tip is not to clip any of the wefts higher than eyebrow level or ear level if your hair is really fine. You need to make sure that you’re leaving enough hair to cover the top of the wefts so if your natural hair is on the thinner side then you’ll definitely want to clip them lower down 😊 we have a whole load of other tips on blending extensions with fine hair over on our blog. if you head over there, and search 'fine hair', there are some really handy guides on this. Or, if you'd rather, please don't hesitate to pop a message to our customer care team who will be more than happy to offer their tips and advice. We absolutely want you to make the most of your extensions 💕
I was excited to try these extensions, they arrived super quickly and were a great price, however I feel like the hair was a lot dryer to start with and didn’t last as long as my usual extensions do (foxylocks) overall I would definitely switch back to foxylocks!
Hi Millie! Thank you so much for your honest review. We're really sorry to hear that you feel that the quality of your order was not up to our usual standard. Please can you pop us an email at hello@milkandblush.com so that we can take a look into this with you and find a solution to help you going forward? Many thanks 😊
So the quality of the hair is fine. Go very fluffy after washing and straightening but I suppose that's the same with all extensions? I brought paparazzi as advised by an advisor at milk and blush. I do have an ashy tone to my hair as I use redken graydiant shampoo.. upon toning these extensions to match my hair (with their YouTube video THEY provided of how to dilute the purple shampoo with water and dipping the extensions in for 40 seconds *I only done 10 seconds*) they turned completely blue.. it took me ages to get the colour out and try again using less and it done exactly the same again. Needless to say these extensions are going in the bin, I'm a trainee hairdresser and work amongst highly qualified hairdressers and they were shocked at how these extensions reacted to the purple shampoo how I tried to tone them. Theyre uneven, they're bright blue and I am extremely disappointed! I had bonded in extensions for 6 months and used my purple shampoo on them regularly and they never reacted like this (I understand different brand, but same price!!!!) *update* the customer service team did respond and did give me a full refund.
I’ve been wearing extensions for over 7 years and after reading the amazing reviews and also trying their hair products while working in a salon I am very shocked. I chose the quad weft luxury set and I’m disappointed. They are not the thickness shown on the YouTube/instagram page, I could easily buy 3 sets and it would be the perfect thickness. Although I am quite disappointed, I am very happy with the quality of hair, packaging and customer service I received.
I’ll give it a 50/50 Quality of hair seemed good on the sample I was able to touch. Color did not match so instead of receiving an exchange I have to refund the item and reorder. I needed these for an important event and honestly having to return them and wait until I’m refunded the money is a pain in the ass so I will not be ordering them and Will advice anyone to avoid the hassle because chances of them not matching and having to go through all this isn’t worth it.
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. This includes providing a shade match service. We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order as a result of the shade. If you were to consider placing another order with us after receiving your refund, a member of the team would be more than happy to assist you in finding a shade better suited to your hair. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
I ordered hair extensions from milk and blush over a month ago and still haven't received my order. The first order they said must of gotten lost. The second order they said they express mail which I still haven't received. I can only track as far as I'm after that I can no longer find any info. So at this point I'm wondering if they even sent out my order. I'm so frustrated they were for a wedding which as long past and still no extensions.
Edit: Milk + Blush reached out to me after sending my most recent email explaining my dissatisfaction with their shipping. Not only did they issue a refund for the shipping a I paid, but also for the hair extensions themselves; which I was not expecting at all. Unfortunately my circumstances were not the best, but the company wanted to assure me that this is not the usual for their company and shipping process; I was just unlucky. On a positive note every time I emailed them they did respond that day or the next day to solve my tracking issues; however I wish they sent the tracking information the day they shipped out. (Read more in my original review). I have still not received the hair (It is now June 20; they were ordered on June 7) but by the looks of tracking they should be here hopefully this week. I am still excited to see my paparazzi seamless clips ins and hopefully make use of them for another client or myself. Original Review: To start off I am a bridal hair artist and order extensions very regularly for my brides. I had a bride last minute decide she did want extensions for her wedding day, so I placed in order on June 7, in hopes to receive them by June 15. (This gave 8 days when the shipping said 3-7 days) . I usually order from another brand; however they were on back order for the blonde colors so I decided to give Milk&Blush a try after another stylist referred me to them. When I ordered June 7 I received an order confirmation email, and was told I would receive tracking info as well. I didn’t get info on tracking so I emailed asking for that info on June 11. I got a response June 12 with a tracking number and a link to track Deutsche Post. Saying they were shipped June 10 (shouldn’t I receive this information that day?). I then had to email again to understand how to track them once they got to my country (US) because the info they sent me only tracked the package in Germany. It is now June 18 and I have yet to receive the extensions (I had to pick up a cheap set in store for my bride). I am very disappointed with their shipping methods and customer service. When will I get my extensions?!
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you so much for your review. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. The team here is happy to hear your positive feedback and to know you were happy with the prompt responses you received from our customer service team. We hope you enjoy your hair extensions once they arrive. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
I wish the delivery was faster but besides that the wait is definitely worth waiting for..
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. A kind reminder, our offices are open Mon-Fri 09:30-17:30. We are closed over the weekend, and so can assure you that our team work hard to answer all emails first thing on a Monday morning. I can see our customer service team were able to successfully assist you with your query and provide you with an update on your order and all tracking information was provided. Our customer service team are always happy to provide you with key information on your order and are very prompt with their response times too. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
This is my first time purchasing milk+blush extensions and after wearing them couple of months I can say that I really like the quality of the hair. They are nice, thick and don't shed. I was hesitant to buy because I've seen mixed reviews, but gladly I wasn't disappointed. Only downside is that they don't sell hair in exact lenghts. My hair is 25ich long and the only option I have is to buy their 24-26 inch hair and hope it is not already too short. After months of wear the hair gets shorter and I may have to replace them sooner than I would like to just because of the lenght. This is the only reason I can not give them full five stars and may have to buy extensions elsewhere. It is such a shame because the quality is better than in some other companies.
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. We're so happy to hear you loved the quality of our extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Your feedback has been passed along to the relevant team to review. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
The best tones and hair textures ever. The triple wefts are thick root to tips. I lost lots of hair last year especially on the top of my head. I am able to blend easily all over my head with their original hair. Colour Oh My Ombré is perfection for people who’ve Grown out blonde highlights or have solid brown hair. I’ve worn them daily for 7 months. I made the mistake of washing them every 10 days, air dried and low heat Curling wand The blonde literally breaks off as the toner comes out. So I’ve lost a couple inches since the beginning. I use Bio silk and their daily silicone which helps. The extensions were back ordered but I got them in Canada within 3 weeks. Still my favourite product but I wish they had a points program so I could purchase more hair twice a year painlessly. They sti hold their curl but now really fine on the ends like my own hair.
Dear Cassandra, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions/ queries you may have related to your extensions, and can also suggest some helpful tips for maintaining your extensions and colour. The team are very prompt with their response times too. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
This is a fair review and have both positives and negatives about my extensions. I ordered the quad weft in 'oh my Ombre' Firstly the positives- The delivery was extremely fast considering I didn't pay for next day delivery and actually got them the next day. Colour was great and as expected and hair was a good length. I have quite short, thin hair and even with the quad weft I didn't have enough volume in the extensions to make my hair blend well with them, which meant spending more money on more wefts. I feel like for the price you're charging there should be more wefts included or more hair on each weft. I agree they do get quite knotty, but that's hair for you. I do think it's better quality hair than most sites for sure. I've had these for three weeks and am yet to put any heat on them, which is great. All in all I'm happy with the extensions and would purchase again, but at the same time would have to take out a bank loan.
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. They can also provide useful tips for maintaining your extensions and suggestions to prevent the knotting from occurring. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter for any up and coming promotions we may have on our extensions. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
I received my hair and the color was right so i sent it back waiting for a refund and purchased the right color for me. Now i love the hair but returning sucks its been almsot a month becuase its stuck at customs due to not enough postage. Im losing more money in returning them. This has me really upset.
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you feel the returns process isn't what you expected. For all returns outside of the EU, it's stated in the returns policy that we always recommend writing clearly on the front of the package 'Returned Item: No Duties' - this then ensures that you don't receive any customs charges. I hope this helps, xoxo
Help me.. I couldn't browse any of your hair extensions. Is it just me or the internet is blocking your site due to suspicious content. Where else online can I purchase the extensions from?
Hey Leslie :) I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some technical difficulties - I'd really recommend trying to access our site from a different browser and also clearing your browsing history and cookies :) If you're experiencing any further problems, then feel free to email our team at hello@milkandblush.com and they can assist you further on this :) xoxo
I ordered these hair extensions 10 days ago and am still waiting for them to be delivered? It does say for Australia up to ten business days and it's been the Easter weekend too, so perhaps they'll come after. What I find strange though is that there are no contact details or an email for customers. Also they should update us on what is going on. My order has said "shipped" for 10 days. I paid a lot of money for these and would like to know what is going on.
Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback :) I've just looked into this for you and can see the order was despatched on the same day the order was placed and delivery to Australia is estimated at 4-10 working days so this wouldn't include any weekends or bank holidays :) Once an order has been shipped, you should receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking info which can be used on the Royal Mail website to keep an eye on the progress :) I hope this helps :) xoxo
I purchased these extensions and it still says it's processing it been 5 days and the order number that was given to me won't let me track my order. I know you took the money right out of my account. I've emailed and no response, this is very upsetting.
Hey there, thanks for giving us your feedback on your recent experience with us :) The team are usually super quick to ship all orders so this sounds super strange - perhaps the item you ordered was out of stock or there was an address issue? I'd really recommend checking your emails as the team get in touch with all customers if there's any hold up with an order :) xoxo
This isn't a review on the hair so please don't take it as negative I'm just wondering if this company is based in the U.K. I have recently ordered but still haven't had a estimate delivery date after paying £5 on next day delivery or haven't received a confirmation that they have been dispatched I understand this might be due to it being the Christmas period but I'm lost as to why I haven't received an estimate delivery date can anyone help with this please??
Hey there - I'm sorry to hear you were unsure of when to expect your order. I'm afraid I'm unable to look up your order info however if you send the team an email at hello@milkandblush.com they will be able to give you an update on the progress of your order and when to expect it : ) If your order was placed over the Christmas period, this would be processed and shipped on the next possible working day : ) xoxo
hi does anyone have a contact number for milk and blush ?? I have frantically been trying to email them as I have ever ordered the wrong shade and it's a gift I want to solve the problem.while they have still not been dispatched rather than waiting for them to come and sending them back etc
Hey Harriet, thanks for reaching out : ) I've just had a look through our correspondence with you and can see that the Customer Care team were able to sort out this request for you before it was dispatched. We don't have a dedicated Customer Care Line however all queries can be dealt with via email and the team are more than happy to help in any way they can and are usually very quick to get back to our clients : ) xoxo
I'd say I wasn't extremely amazed by the set of hair extensions I received, they weren't in the best quality and the colour was totally off what I expected. Being naturally black hair I thought I would opt for one shade lighter than jet black as other hair extension companies do a natural black I thought that this would match well with my hair. However once I had received it I quickly realised that it was more like a chocolate brown and not a natural black colour at all. The hair however it good in thickness and length so I had no problem with that.
Hey Khadija, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It's great to hear you found our extensions to have a great length and thickness : ) I'm sorry to hear you didn't find a perfect shade match - I've checked through our emails and I can't find any correspondence from you. For future reference, we are happy to help customers who haven't found a shade match and can happily organise exchanges. Did you know we also have a shade matching service? Our team of in-house stylists are on hand if you'd ever like to send in some pictures for a shade match or alternatively, you could check out our shade matcher page which has a range of photos of all of our shades in different lights to give you an overall idea of our shades: http://shadematcher.com/ : ) xoxo
The hair quality was nice the 3/5 stars has more been for the costumer service side
Hi Gabriella We'd really like to hear from you regarding the customer service you received. If you could email the team on hello@milkandblush.com someone will be in touch to discuss this with you. We're also really pleased to hear that you're happy with the quality of our product. This is something our company prides itself on and sets us apart from the rest :)
Milk + Blush is rated 4.16 based on 573 reviews