Milk + Blush Reviews

Milk + Blush 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Katie
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Scott
I own 2 sets of the 20 inch Luxurious quad weft extensions, in the shades St Tropez and Dye it Yourself. I have been wearing hair extensions for over 5 years and have tried many different brands including Bellami and Zala. Milk and Blush are by far the best hair extensions I have ever owned. I have had my St Tropez set for 7 months and they are still so incredibly soft despite the fact I wear them every day. I use the recommended BlueMax Daily refresher spray to maintain them (you can purchase this through their website). The quad weft extensions are so thick from top to bottom and the quality of the hair is superb, with very little tangling and shedding, they look so beautiful clipped in, they blend perfectly. The colour range on their website is amazing and the video clips provided are very true to the colour of the extensions, making it easy to select the appropriate shade. These are by far the best brand of extensions on the market and I am so happy I came across them. The customer service from Milk and Blush is amazing, they are so helpful and friendly. Thankyou Milk and Blush :)
Thank you so much for your kind review, Livia! We're so glad to know how much you love our products and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality, and service, going forward! Many thanks, Milk+Blush team xx
Excellent service, free delivery, lovely packaging. Very impressed.
Worn once and feel like already the quality of the ends isn't great. And yes I used protective spray... Not sure about the quality of these extensions.
Hi Helen - I'm really sorry you feel this way! I can't see any correspondence from you with our customer service team - please do get in touch via hello@milkandblush.com if you have any issues with your order and our friendly team will be more than happy to help💗
This is my 3rd set of M&B extensions in about 5 years. I wouldn't go to any other company. I love them! They have gave me so much hair confidence ❤️ and the M&B team are fabulous!! Worth every penny ❤️❤️❤️
Hi Gemma! Thank you so very much for being a such a loyal customer of Milk + Blush extensions - we are so pleased that you love our extensions as much as we do💗 we absolutely look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!😊
These are the best clip in hair extentions I have had. They are great quality and feel and look like my natural hair. They are light weight and easy to style. Everytime I have bought new ones the colour matches perfectly. Reasonable prices that are high quality I will never order from anywhere else again for my extentions. Delivery was fast also
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Tee! We're so glad to know how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions 💖
I’m in absolute awe, ordered this on the spur of the moment but instantly fell in love with them. Will def keep ordering from here.
Thanks so much for your review 💞we're so glad you love your extensions and we look forward to providing you with the same great quality products going forward 🥰
Excellent customer service! I live in San Francisco and wanted to know about which color to order. Every last representative was professional, friendly and thorough. They have helped me to make a choice and I will be placing my order shortly. I am excited to try their beautiful products!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad our friendly team were able to assist with your queries and we hope you absolutely love your order! 💞
Absolutely amazing. The best quality hair extensions I have ever had. I ordered shade sweetie darling and they added a lovely natural balayage look to my hair even though my natural hair is all the same colour. I am going to buy another set I love them sooo much !!
This is absolutely amazing to hear, Em!💖We look forward to providing you with the same great quality extensions with your next and future orders 🥰
Very disappointed too thin and shed very easy for the price do not recommend
Hi Fionnuala 😊I'm really sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Milk+Blush experience on this occasion. I can't see any correspondence from you regarding a recent order - please do get in touch with our team via hello@milkandblush.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you with any queries or concerns 💖
Love love love my hair!! The best I’ve had yet!
thank you so much for your review, Phillippa! we're so please you love your Milk+Blush extensions as much as we do 🙌😍
Really lovely and soft. I messaged on Instagram for a colour match and the match was spot on. I'm going to be ordering more singles soon for days when I want extra thick volume
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Hi Abbie! Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖and for sharing your gorgeous selfie 😍we're so glad the team were able to match you so perfectly - they look amazing! 😊
Amazing extensions; I’ve tried lots of clip in extensions and these are by far my favourite and incredibly reasonable! They are as discreet as tape extensions and suitable for super fine hair. The customer service was also exceptionally helpful when I wished to alter my initial order!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad you absolutely love your extensions and to know that our lovely customer service team were so helpful with your order 💖
Couldn’t be happier!! Such lovely hair feels very full and fluffy and colour matched perfectly highly recommend and well worth money!! I’m defo feeling glam 🦋
Hi Khloe 🥰thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to know how happy you are with your new hair, so amazing to hear that you feel so glam 😍💁‍♀️
The best customer service, the hair has a very good quality. Been buying from them since I found them, about 7 years ago.
Hi there! Thanks so much for your review 💕It's so great to hear that you've been part of the Milk+Blush family for so many years! We're so pleased to hear such lovely feedback about our customer service team and the quality of our extensions 🥰
Beautifully packaged, super silky soft hair and excellent customer service if you need any help :) I have fine hair which is cut into a mid length bob, I got myself the seamless 12 inch set and they are amazing! They look super natural due to the seamless weft (normal lace extensions look too bulky in my fine hair) and they feel light as a feather too 💜🥳
Wow, thank you for your lovely review Amey!😊We're so glad to hear how much you love your seamless extensions and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality products, and service, going forward 💕
Honestly the best brand out there for amazing extensions and customer service! 💖 The hair is stunning and the team can’t do enough for you from shade matching to refunds/exchanges and even just advice on how to make your hair look unreal and making the extensions last as long as possible 😍 so pleased!
Hey Emma, thanks so much for your amazing 5* feedback! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your Milk+Blush experience 😊
The best extensions I've ever had! 😍 I've been using clip in extensions for at least 10 years but I haven't been able to stick with any particular company until now. Milk and Blush is the first company I've been happy to leave a review for. They are very good quality for the price and the colour match is exact ❤️I've started recommended Milk and Blush to my friends and colleagues. Love my extensions! Highly recommend! ❤️😍
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Andrea! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your extensions 💖😊We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!
The quality of these extension is pathetic! I’ve owned has extensuons from several other brands and I believe that this brand is the absolute worst! I have pictures comparing it to my other extensions! I even talked to the team and they said the only difference is the length lol! Even if I cut these extensions to that length the quality is still garbage! I’ll attach pictures of three clip weft from this brand and my other brand. Also I will be uploading a video through a friend who is a blogger to make sure their customers know that all the reviews are fake! Anyways don’t buy this, you will blame yourself and your money will go to 🗑 ( there garbage extension is on the left, and my other branded extension piece is on the right) ! Also just to add both the sets I’m comparing are the same weight, so no it’s not the difference In weight 220 grams!
Hi there! We're sorry you feel this way 💖 I can see that our friendly customer care team have been in touch with you regarding this and have let you know that you are more than welcome to return the set for a full refund if you're not satisfied 😊please do post your set back to us at your earliest convenience and the team will be happy to process your return ✨
I have used milk and blush hair extension for years and LOVE THEM
Thanks so much for your review, Tiffini! We're so glad you love your extensions 💖
The customer service I received was next to none. Although there was a mistake with the shade twice and having to pay a returns cost that wasn’t my fault the issue was resolved in the end and I am extremely happy with the extensions. They are amazing quality and really comfy .
Hi Jade, thank you so much for your review 😊We're so sorry to hear there was an issue with your order initially but we're glad to know that our lovely customer service team were able to rectify this for you💖If there's anything else the team can help with please don't hesitate to get back in touch!
I cant recommend this company enough. The hair is amazing quality i bought the 20” delux set and I’m very happy with it. I cut my hair to shoulder length so being able to have long hair again feels amazing. Their customer service is next to none. From the helpful tutorials on their youtube to their quick replies on social media, I really can’t fault anything.
Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you absolutely love your extensions and have had such a great experience with our team across all platforms, it means the world to us! 🥰💗
Milk + Blush is rated 4.16 based on 573 reviews