Milk + Blush Reviews

Milk + Blush 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Katie
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Scott
Excellent service, free delivery, lovely packaging. Very impressed.
This is my 3rd set of M&B extensions in about 5 years. I wouldn't go to any other company. I love them! They have gave me so much hair confidence ❤️ and the M&B team are fabulous!! Worth every penny ❤️❤️❤️
Hi Gemma! Thank you so very much for being a such a loyal customer of Milk + Blush extensions - we are so pleased that you love our extensions as much as we do💗 we absolutely look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!😊
These are the best clip in hair extentions I have had. They are great quality and feel and look like my natural hair. They are light weight and easy to style. Everytime I have bought new ones the colour matches perfectly. Reasonable prices that are high quality I will never order from anywhere else again for my extentions. Delivery was fast also
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Tee! We're so glad to know how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions 💖
I’m in absolute awe, ordered this on the spur of the moment but instantly fell in love with them. Will def keep ordering from here.
Thanks so much for your review 💞we're so glad you love your extensions and we look forward to providing you with the same great quality products going forward 🥰
Excellent customer service! I live in San Francisco and wanted to know about which color to order. Every last representative was professional, friendly and thorough. They have helped me to make a choice and I will be placing my order shortly. I am excited to try their beautiful products!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad our friendly team were able to assist with your queries and we hope you absolutely love your order! 💞
Absolutely amazing. The best quality hair extensions I have ever had. I ordered shade sweetie darling and they added a lovely natural balayage look to my hair even though my natural hair is all the same colour. I am going to buy another set I love them sooo much !!
This is absolutely amazing to hear, Em!💖We look forward to providing you with the same great quality extensions with your next and future orders 🥰
Love love love my hair!! The best I’ve had yet!
thank you so much for your review, Phillippa! we're so please you love your Milk+Blush extensions as much as we do 🙌😍
Really lovely and soft. I messaged on Instagram for a colour match and the match was spot on. I'm going to be ordering more singles soon for days when I want extra thick volume
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Hi Abbie! Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖and for sharing your gorgeous selfie 😍we're so glad the team were able to match you so perfectly - they look amazing! 😊
Amazing extensions; I’ve tried lots of clip in extensions and these are by far my favourite and incredibly reasonable! They are as discreet as tape extensions and suitable for super fine hair. The customer service was also exceptionally helpful when I wished to alter my initial order!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad you absolutely love your extensions and to know that our lovely customer service team were so helpful with your order 💖
Couldn’t be happier!! Such lovely hair feels very full and fluffy and colour matched perfectly highly recommend and well worth money!! I’m defo feeling glam 🦋
Hi Khloe 🥰thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to know how happy you are with your new hair, so amazing to hear that you feel so glam 😍💁‍♀️
The best customer service, the hair has a very good quality. Been buying from them since I found them, about 7 years ago.
Hi there! Thanks so much for your review 💕It's so great to hear that you've been part of the Milk+Blush family for so many years! We're so pleased to hear such lovely feedback about our customer service team and the quality of our extensions 🥰
Beautifully packaged, super silky soft hair and excellent customer service if you need any help :) I have fine hair which is cut into a mid length bob, I got myself the seamless 12 inch set and they are amazing! They look super natural due to the seamless weft (normal lace extensions look too bulky in my fine hair) and they feel light as a feather too 💜🥳
Wow, thank you for your lovely review Amey!😊We're so glad to hear how much you love your seamless extensions and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality products, and service, going forward 💕
Honestly the best brand out there for amazing extensions and customer service! 💖 The hair is stunning and the team can’t do enough for you from shade matching to refunds/exchanges and even just advice on how to make your hair look unreal and making the extensions last as long as possible 😍 so pleased!
Hey Emma, thanks so much for your amazing 5* feedback! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your Milk+Blush experience 😊
The best extensions I've ever had! 😍 I've been using clip in extensions for at least 10 years but I haven't been able to stick with any particular company until now. Milk and Blush is the first company I've been happy to leave a review for. They are very good quality for the price and the colour match is exact ❤️I've started recommended Milk and Blush to my friends and colleagues. Love my extensions! Highly recommend! ❤️😍
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Andrea! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your extensions 💖😊We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!
I have used milk and blush hair extension for years and LOVE THEM
Thanks so much for your review, Tiffini! We're so glad you love your extensions 💖
I cant recommend this company enough. The hair is amazing quality i bought the 20” delux set and I’m very happy with it. I cut my hair to shoulder length so being able to have long hair again feels amazing. Their customer service is next to none. From the helpful tutorials on their youtube to their quick replies on social media, I really can’t fault anything.
Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you absolutely love your extensions and have had such a great experience with our team across all platforms, it means the world to us! 🥰💗
I don't know how they do it exactly but my 180 grams set from Milk + Blush seems to a lot more hair compared to other 180 grams sets I've tried, maybe the hairs used are thicker or something I don't know, it's good though and looks a lot better, the hair is soft and a nice color too, really recommend this set.
Hi Hollie, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to know how much you love the thickness, softness and colour of your Mik+Blush extensions 😍
Love my extensions and how good quality they are
Thank you for your review, Chloe! We're so glad you love your extensions 😊💕
I’m so happy with my order from here! Came quickly and no problem with delivery. I did have an problem which was NOT to do with milk and blush but my payment choice, but as soon as I emailed milk and blush about this problem I got a reply straight back! The lady who I was talking to was very friendly and helped explain how to get this problem sorted. I’m very happy with my extensions and I will happily say that the customer service was brilliant!! 😊
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Hi Izzy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and share your gorgeous pics 💗 we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our customer care team, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and service to this is so lovely to hear 🥰your extensions look a perfect match! Thanks again xx
Milk + Blush have always been my ‘go to’ They are the best clip in extensions by far. The quality of them is second to none and they last for ages if cared for properly. I will never buy another brand
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Hi Katie! Thanks so much for your review, and your lovely selfie of course 🥰we're so glad to hear how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions 💗
Milk + Blush is rated 4.16 based on 573 reviews