Milk + Blush Reviews

Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Georgia
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Anja
What can I say! Milk + Blush human hair extensions were the best thing I got for my wedding reception hair-do! I ordered two shades Good Vibes (warmer toned natural black) and Fame or Shame which was a jet black; as this was my first time ever ordering hair extensions. The boxes arrived so beautifully presented, pink with a ribbon tie 🎀 which can be kept for storage afterwards too 😍. I opened one box without opening the inside sealed part and checked the hair colour from the small extension that was visible. I realised I’d ordered the wrong length although I now knew which colour I’d need. I processed my return right away and the team were so responsive to emails and helped process everything right away (it helped to send a picture of the box to show that the seal wasn’t broken inside). I re-ordered a longer supreme classic set in 24” shade Good Vibes which arrived the following day and my refund for the first purchase was also processed fairly quickly! About the quality of the extensions and how they held up, I cannot fault anything. They are super soft and shiny, I had Hollywood waves put in for my event and they lasted from 12 midday and still held the same shape at 2am! Definitely recommend Milk + Blush to anyone buying extensions for the first time.
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 10th November 2021 Milk + Blush 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Taj! 💞Thank you also for sharing photos of your beautiful bridal hair, you look amazing 🤩. We're so pleased that our extensions were able to help create the most dreamy hair for your special day, and it's great to hear how happy you are with your whole Milk+Blush experience ❤️
Colour match service was fast and the colour match is excellent t. Speedy delivery also
Amazing customer service! I asked for advice on a product I recently purchased and had a response within 30 mins! Brilliant company, very good quality products
Excellent customer service, super quick delivery and high quality products ♥️
Georgia was so helpful from start to finish on email with my few questions. I have made several orders now and I'm always impressed. Always recommend to my friends and family and they have also made some orders :)
GEORGIA! She was fantastic, responded in less than 5 mins and resolved my email quickly and efficiently.. even on cyber Monday! Will be recommending to all.
Hi Soph! Thank you so much for your review, and your special shoutout to Georgia from our lovely customer care team 😊 we're so pleased she was able to help with your query so quickly and efficiently! If there is anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch ✨
Milk+Blush were amazing. I've never used hair extensions before and I had a trial for my wedding and the hairdresser suggested some extensions just to add volume to my hair. She said Milk+Blush did a colour match service. That night I sent some photographs to Milk+Blush on instagram. They weren't exactly the right lighting as recommended but it was only about a week before my wedding so I just had to hope for the best. I couldn't believe how incredible the colour match was when they arrived. They were literally the same colour as my hair, I have no idea how they were able to match them so perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone!
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review 🥰 we're SO pleased to hear how perfect the extensions were for your special day. You look amazing! 💖
The best customer service I have come across in a long time! Lovely hair extensions which last me months. By far my favourite supplier🤍
Thank you so much for your review, Fay! We're so pleased to hear your comments 😊💖
I've been buying these hair extensions for 6 years. Quality is fantastic & colours are spot on. The service & delivery is excellent. I have very fine brittle hair & these extensions give me so much confidence. Thank you Milk & Blush
Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5-star review 😊it's amazing to hear that our extensions make you feel confident, that's what we're all about! 🙌🏼💖we really appreciate your positive feedback regarding the shades, customer service and delivery, too. It means the world coming from a loyal customer of 6 years! Thank you again 🤗
Sadly I couldn't find a good match for my hair but I have to say that the service I received as AMAZING!
Thank you for your review, Lauren! I'm sorry we didn't have the perfect shade for you this time around but I'm really pleased to hear you were so happy with the service provided. We're always hoping to expand our shade range so do keep your eyes peeled for future releases 😘
I have been a almost five year customer because they come thru when it comes to quality and service. Their extensions don't get ruined easily and have stayed years with me. I colored them and expose them to heat and they still give me the straight out the salon look. This time around when I put in my order I really had one of the Sweetest representitve Georgia she really understood my urgency and helped right away and treated me as if I'm family and this is a brand I would always highly recommend to others because they are not all about the buisness part but really do have true care to their clients. I'm so thankful to see that care and you have gained me as a loyal company to your brand that I will always support! Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, Farah!💖 It means the world to us to hear such positive feedback from a loyal customer like yourself. We're so pleased to hear that Georgia did such a great job in assisting with your query, and we're so glad to know that the care we have for our customers shines through 🌟Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward! 🤗
Absolutely love my extensions, second set I’ve had and everyone comments on how nice my hair is, wouldn’t go anywhere else :)
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Hi Brogan! Thank you so much for your review 😊we're thrilled to hear how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions, and look forward to providing you with the same great quality going forward 💖
High quality hair and excellent customer service. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you for your review, Carolyn! We're so pleased to hear your positive feedback on the quality of both our products and service 😊
Good customer service and my package arrived fast🥰 Hair is good quality, worth it’s price!
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Johanna! We're so pleased to hear such positive feedback on not only the extensions themselves but also our customer care team and shipping times 🙌🏼🤗Thanks again 💞
Second set of extensions due to changing my hair colour and they are amazing, best extensions I’ve had. Lovely and thick and the hair is so soft everyone has commented on them when I wear them :)
Hi Brogan! Thank you so much for your review. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your Milk+Blush extensions, it's great to know how many compliments you get on your fabulous hair 🤩
I like that the hair is very thick from root to ends, but these extensions shed so much, tangle a lot, smell like chemicals no matter how much you wash them, and feel like it’s mixed with synthetic hair or something. Also the clips don’t latch on tightly like other brands. Disappointed.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 😊I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with your most recent order from us. We really don't recommend washing your extensions because this can affect the quality and cause tangling, shedding etc. Our extensions are made with 100% human hair, however, they don't have the same natural oils which our own hair has from our scalp to restore the softness and shine after washing. To help with this, we would recommend the use of a daily silicone spritz to maintain the softness, and you'll likely notice a great improvement in the extensions. I hope this helps! ✨💖
These are by far the best clip ins I have ever had ! from the packaging to the quality is amazing. It’s hard to find a match for highlighted hair but these are absolutely spot on and true to what you see on the website, the video clips are a massive help also. They are great value for money too for the amount of hair you get ! I wouldn’t buy anywhere else now. I love them and so glad I found the site ❤️
Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5-star review 🌟we're so pleased we were able to provide a perfect shade match for you and it's fantastic to hear how much you love the quality of the hair 🤗we really look forward to providing you with the same great extensions going forward ❤️
First class customer service.🙌🏻
Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear this 💖
Lovely packaging. Prompt delivery. Fair price. I have been buying my extensions since over7 years from Milk & Blush and am completely satisfied. Quality of the hair is really good. I have 4 sets in total.
Hi there! Thank you so much for your review 🤗it means the world to us to receive such amazing feedback from a loyal customer like yourself! We're so pleased that you continue to love our products and we look forward to continuing to provide you with such great quality extensions going forward 🌟❤️
I own a 12’ and 20’ seamless set and a 24’ classic set and I love them all. The only thing I would say is that the darkest shade fame or shame needs to be black with less of a red undertone and the shade up from that needs to be darker in person as looks dark in the picture but being the second darkest shade it is very light. I had to send these ones back and get fame or shame again. The quality of the hair is always beautiful though.
Thank you for your review, Jade! We're always grateful for feedback regarding our shade range as we continuously look to develop and improve from a production point of view 😊we're so pleased you love the quality of the hair and look forward to providing you with fabulous extensions going forward 💖
These are my second pair of Milk + Blush extensions. I have tried so many different types of extensions and applications and these are by far the best I’ve ever had. I’ve always avoided clip ins in the past as they can be annoying to put in, they’ve usually got ratty quite quickly and you could always see them. The Milk + Blush ones are so flat to your head that you can never see the clips, they blend so well and the colour match is perfect. I have shoulder length hair and wear both the 12 inch and 16inch extensions and they both look just as good and natural. The triple weft piece is my favourite as it takes 20 seconds to put in and transforms my hair. For the first time in 15 years I’ve decided to ditch the permanent ones and go with clip ins as I have finally found decent clip ins and I Absolutely love this brand. The service from colour matching, packaging and delivery has all been fantastic and I am a very happy customer. Thank you Milk + Blush :)
Hi Molly! Thank you so much for your lovely 5-star review 🤩we're so pleased to hear such amazing feedback from you, and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality, and service, going forward! Thank you again for sharing your Milk+Blush experience ❤️
Milk + Blush is rated 4.19 based on 645 reviews