Milk + Blush Reviews

Katie
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Gem
I own 2 sets of the 20 inch Luxurious quad weft extensions, in the shades St Tropez and Dye it Yourself. I have been wearing hair extensions for over 5 years and have tried many different brands including Bellami and Zala. Milk and Blush are by far the best hair extensions I have ever owned. I have had my St Tropez set for 7 months and they are still so incredibly soft despite the fact I wear them every day. I use the recommended BlueMax Daily refresher spray to maintain them (you can purchase this through their website). The quad weft extensions are so thick from top to bottom and the quality of the hair is superb, with very little tangling and shedding, they look so beautiful clipped in, they blend perfectly. The colour range on their website is amazing and the video clips provided are very true to the colour of the extensions, making it easy to select the appropriate shade. These are by far the best brand of extensions on the market and I am so happy I came across them. The customer service from Milk and Blush is amazing, they are so helpful and friendly. Thankyou Milk and Blush :)
Thank you so much for your kind review, Livia! We're so glad to know how much you love our products and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality, and service, going forward!

Many thanks,
Milk+Blush team xx
Couldn’t be happier!! Such lovely hair feels very full and fluffy and colour matched perfectly highly recommend and well worth money!! I’m defo feeling glam 🦋
The best customer service, the hair has a very good quality. Been buying from them since I found them, about 7 years ago.
Beautifully packaged, super silky soft hair and excellent customer service if you need any help :)
I have fine hair which is cut into a mid length bob, I got myself the seamless 12 inch set and they are amazing! They look super natural due to the seamless weft (normal lace extensions look too bulky in my fine hair) and they feel light as a feather too 💜🥳
Honestly the best brand out there for amazing extensions and customer service! 💖 The hair is stunning and the team can’t do enough for you from shade matching to refunds/exchanges and even just advice on how to make your hair look unreal and making the extensions last as long as possible 😍 so pleased!
The best extensions I've ever had! 😍 I've been using clip in extensions for at least 10 years but I haven't been able to stick with any particular company until now. Milk and Blush is the first company I've been happy to leave a review for. They are very good quality for the price and the colour match is exact ❤️I've started recommended Milk and Blush to my friends and colleagues. Love my extensions! Highly recommend! ❤️😍
The quality of these extension is pathetic! I’ve owned has extensuons from several other brands and I believe that this brand is the absolute worst! I have pictures comparing it to my other extensions! I even talked to the team and they said the only difference is the length lol! Even if I cut these extensions to that length the quality is still garbage! I’ll attach pictures of three clip weft from this brand and my other brand. Also I will be uploading a video through a friend who is a blogger to make sure their customers know that all the reviews are fake! Anyways don’t buy this, you will blame yourself and your money will go to 🗑 ( there garbage extension is on the left, and my other branded extension piece is on the right) ! Also just to add both the sets I’m comparing are the same weight, so no it’s not the difference In weight 220 grams!
Hi there! We're sorry you feel this way 💖 I can see that our friendly customer care team have been in touch with you regarding this and have let you know that you are more than welcome to return the set for a full refund if you're not satisfied 😊please do post your set back to us at your earliest convenience and the team will be happy to process your return ✨
I have used milk and blush hair extension for years and LOVE THEM
Thanks so much for your review, Tiffini! We're so glad you love your extensions 💖
The customer service I received was next to none. Although there was a mistake with the shade twice and having to pay a returns cost that wasn’t my fault the issue was resolved in the end and I am extremely happy with the extensions. They are amazing quality and really comfy .
I cant recommend this company enough. The hair is amazing quality i bought the 20” delux set and I’m very happy with it. I cut my hair to shoulder length so being able to have long hair again feels amazing. Their customer service is next to none. From the helpful tutorials on their youtube to their quick replies on social media, I really can’t fault anything.
Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you absolutely love your extensions and have had such a great experience with our team across all platforms, it means the world to us! 🥰💗
I don't know how they do it exactly but my 180 grams set from Milk + Blush seems to a lot more hair compared to other 180 grams sets I've tried, maybe the hairs used are thicker or something I don't know, it's good though and looks a lot better, the hair is soft and a nice color too, really recommend this set.
Hi Hollie, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to know how much you love the thickness, softness and colour of your Mik+Blush extensions 😍
Beautiful colour for redheads (shade I a think We’re Alone Now). Really soft when they first arrived. Nice packaging. Came next day even though I didn’t pay for next day delivery. My problem is that when they get wet they turn into a matted mess and look much less expensive than when they first arrived. They’re obviously coated with something to make them seem great quality that just washes off. I didn’t wash them with anything, they just got wet! I know I wasn’t expecting the world with these but I am disappointed based on all the good reviews. I wonder if all these reviews were written before their extensions got wet. Or should I just have been prepared for the quality not to last? I contacted customer service and they told me I shouldn’t have got them wet and sent me a silicone solution for free to help (that’s not arrived yet so I can’t vouch for it). I mean thanks I guess but how can I wear my extensions and NEVER get them wet?! Even if I never clean them (ew) it still rains sometimes!
Anyway they’re ok but I’ve bought cheaper extensions from other brands which were exactly the same quality so I wouldn’t buy from M&B again.
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖We're so glad to hear that the shade I Think We're Alone now is perfect for you, and also to know that you received super fast delivery 📦🚀I'm sorry to hear that your extensions seem a little dry after being exposed to water - unfortunately due to the nature of human hair extensions this is to be expected. This is because the extensions don't have the natural oils which our own hair has in order to restore the same softness after being exposed to water. More info on this can be found in our website FAQ's. The complimentary silicone daily refresher that our customer care team have kindly sent will definitely help restore some of that softness for you😊💖
Love my extensions and how good quality they are
Thank you for your review, Chloe! We're so glad you love your extensions 😊💕
I have fine hair and a small head. I can only wear a few, which looks weird because gice the impression of less hair. The big extra one is too bulky and visible underneath so I dont know why its added in the pack because its not seamless. If the big one would be seamless it would make the situation a lot better. Cannot be worn when its windy outside. But they can be great when being indoors. I havent tried them in public yet because they become visible very wuickly underneath and I need to find a way to hide them better
Hi Oana, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 😊thank you for your feedback regarding the seamless set, this has definitely been taken on board. If I may, I'd like to recommend a few tips if you feel you struggle with concealing your wefts into fine hair 💕 Our first tip is to gently tease your roots to give the clips something to hold onto. Alternatively, you can use some dry shampoo to add extra texture and grip at your roots while creating more volume. Another tip is not to clip any of the wefts higher than eyebrow level or ear level if your hair is really fine. You need to make sure that you’re leaving enough hair to cover the top of the wefts so if your natural hair is on the thinner side then you’ll definitely want to clip them lower down 😊 we have a whole load of other tips on blending extensions with fine hair over on our blog. if you head over there, and search 'fine hair', there are some really handy guides on this. Or, if you'd rather, please don't hesitate to pop a message to our customer care team who will be more than happy to offer their tips and advice. We absolutely want you to make the most of your extensions 💕
I’m so happy with my order from here! Came quickly and no problem with delivery.
I did have an problem which was NOT to do with milk and blush but my payment choice, but as soon as I emailed milk and blush about this problem I got a reply straight back! The lady who I was talking to was very friendly and helped explain how to get this problem sorted.
I’m very happy with my extensions and I will happily say that the customer service was brilliant!! 😊
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Hi Izzy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and share your gorgeous pics 💗 we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our customer care team, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and service to this is so lovely to hear 🥰your extensions look a perfect match! Thanks again xx
Milk + Blush have always been my ‘go to’ They are the best clip in extensions by far. The quality of them is second to none and they last for ages if cared for properly. I will never buy another brand
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Hi Katie! Thanks so much for your review, and your lovely selfie of course 🥰we're so glad to hear how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions 💗
I am an absolute amateur and I cannot Express how much I am in love with my purchase, better than I would if imagined! Thank you so much I will definitely be buying again in the future ♡
Hi Cazza, thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased that you love your extensions so much 🥰we look forward to providing you with the same great products going forward!
I ordered my click on Extentions on Thursday night with free Delivery. They came on Saturday. Quick Delivery and they colour and quality is spot on! So Happy Thank you I wil definitely be ordering again. Thank you
Hi Adele, thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to know your delivery was so speedy 🚀📦 and that the shade match was perfect for you! We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward💖😊
Love love love! 💖 Obsessed with these extensions! They come with loads of wefts, I love the colour blend with my hair. The customer service are wonderful.
Thank you so much, Amira. We really appreciate your kind comments! 💖 We're so glad to know how happy you are with the quality of both our products and customer service and look forward to providing you with the same great experience going forward 😊
First time buyer of these hair extensions and I am thrilled to bits with them. I usually wear remy catchet keratin bond extensions and I don’t think I’ll ever turn to them again after trying these. I got the shade LA blonde and it’s an absolute perfect match for my hair.
I will definitely buy again!! Xx
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Hi there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review 🥰 LA Blonde is a great match for you 🤩 thank you for sharing! We look forward to providing you with the same great quality going forward!
Absolutely love these extensions. Bought from here for years and they’re amazing ! Beautiful colours and super soft. Love love love
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Milk + Blush 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Milk + Blush 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Hi there! Thanks so much for your review and for sharing your lovely photos! That set is a perfect match for you 😍 We're so glad to know that you've continued to love our hair over the years, and we really value your positive feedback 🥰 Thanks again!
Milk + Blush is rated 4.16 based on 562 reviews