Milk + Blush Reviews

Milk + Blush 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Lucy
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 14th September 2020
I have afro Caribbean hair. My hair naturally is very thick! I ordered the ' Milk and blush Luxurious clip ins, 20-22inch and the colour good vibes' They have been the best extensions I have ordered yet, the thickness is amazing, you cannot see or feel the clips in your hair which is a 10/10 for me. Your able to put your hair up without noticing the clips and still looking very natural. I hope you all find your perfect hair extensions :)!
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Dear Mischa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback!

The team here is so glad to know how much you love your extensions. And thank you for sharing the above picture, it's stunning!

We look forward to providing you with the same great quality products going forward :)

Thank you again, Mischa.

Milk+Blush support
I asked for a colour match via photo and received a reply so quickly.
I wasn’t so sure about the colour suggested but trusted the recommendation and ordered LA Blonde as suggested.

The extensions arrived today only 2 days after ordering on free delivery.

The package was really well protected and the box the hair comes in is super pretty.
I used the test section to check the colour match and it is perfect. That’s some skill matching with a photo !

I’ve only put them in once and wasn’t really sure how to place each section so I’m sure I’ll play around with placement a little.

The hair is a lovely length. So thick and shiny.
I’ve worn micro rings with Virgin Slavic hair for almost 10 years and for the money these feel just fine. Time will tell I guess ....

They don’t seem to be as bluntly cut on the ends as some photos on Insta show for the same set but still look great.

I’ve not tried styling yet but overall customer service , delivery and first impressions are great.
I own 2 sets of the 20 inch Luxurious quad weft extensions, in the shades St Tropez and Dye it Yourself. I have been wearing hair extensions for over 5 years and have tried many different brands including Bellami and Zala. Milk and Blush are by far the best hair extensions I have ever owned. I have had my St Tropez set for 7 months and they are still so incredibly soft despite the fact I wear them every day. I use the recommended BlueMax Daily refresher spray to maintain them (you can purchase this through their website). The quad weft extensions are so thick from top to bottom and the quality of the hair is superb, with very little tangling and shedding, they look so beautiful clipped in, they blend perfectly. The colour range on their website is amazing and the video clips provided are very true to the colour of the extensions, making it easy to select the appropriate shade. These are by far the best brand of extensions on the market and I am so happy I came across them. The customer service from Milk and Blush is amazing, they are so helpful and friendly.
Thankyou Milk and Blush :)
Today I got my Quad Weft in Paparazzi color (20-22"). I was very dissapointed with this purchase.
Weft had soo little hair that it is impossible to wear it.
It is my 3rd Quad weft from Milk and Blush. 2 previous were very nice and had good amount of hair in it.
I pulled out my 2 older wefts and compared with this new one. The new set had HALF LESS amount of hair in comparison with the older ones.
Not sure, if milk and blush reduced the amount of hair they put into the wefts now or I just got the deffective one?
Also the hair tracks are sewed in very poorly and loose. Looks like I have to resew them myself. Unfortunately, this purchase was waste of money for me.
Giving 2 stars for quick shipping and nice paparazzi color.
I’ve literally tried nearly every hair weft on the market after wearing hair extensions for years. Milk and blush are definitely the best quality and value for money. The price is amazing too. I now won’t shop anywhere else. I chose the 100gm 16” I do normally wear long and thick but it damages my hair so opted for the shorter and lighter choice. You can’t even tell I’m wearing them. In love 🥰
I mean??? Look at the pictures. Just look at it. MY HAIR WTF?? THEY LOOK PERFECT LIKE THAT. I have short hair and it match so perfectly. The color is amazing, everything is amazing 🥺✨ The customer service is 5/5, they’re lovely. I recommend Milk and Blush 100000%. And the delivery was fast even if the borders from UK to FRANCE were closed. Thanks Milk and Blush, feeling beautiful thanks to u!!! 😍✨💕
Great customer service. Amazing hair. I love these extensions! I’ve been ordering them since 2013. I was scared these ones wouldn’t match my current hair colour but I asked the team which ones I needed and they helped me out and the colour matched perfectly!
Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

We're so glad you hear you had such a great experience with our customer service team and that the shade was a great match for you. We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!

Milk+Blush team xx
By far the best hair extensions I have ever used.
They look completely natural, everyone thinks this is my real hair.
Will definitely be buying more and more of these :)

The colour I am wearing in both of my pics is: Honey Hustle
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Milk + Blush 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Thanks so much for your review, Abbey! We're so glad to hear how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions, and we look forward to providing you with the same great quality going forward!

Thank you also for sharing your lovely photos, you look amazing!

Milk+Blush team xx
A lady on Facebook recommended Milk + Blush to me and I am so grateful she did. I have tried a couple of other UK companies for hair extensions as my hair has suffered a huge amount of breakage which I have recently discovered is due to lack of protein. However, after a few emails with Georgia on which shade to go for I have now received my set and the quality is outstanding. This is real hair and nothing cheap or nasty. They match my own colour perfectly. I cannot recommend this company highly enough - I will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you x
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback. We're so glad to hear that Georgia was such a great help with your shade match and that you're so pleased with the quality of your extensions. We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!

Warmest regards
Milk+Blush team xx
Beautiful packaging and hair is amazing quality. Had an issue with next day delivery but the customer service team were fab and refunded my delivery charge straight away. So kind and helpful!!
Hi Bernie!

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you love the packaging and that our team were able to assist with your shipping query. We look forward to providing you with the same great service going forward!

Warmest regards
Always amazing!
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you love your extensions :)
so beautiful, i have very thin hair and struggle to find any good extensions but these are PERFECT because of the opinions the website gives you, and being blonde i see there is a good variety of choices as blonde seems to be difficult to match most times! definitely worth money paid for them! 💕
Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Your kind feedback is really appreciated. We're so glad you were able to find a perfect match and that you're so happy with your extensions.

We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward :)

Amazing customer service!!
Amazing customer service!!! I spoke to a lovely lady called Rebecca as I forgot to apply a discount code which made quite a bit difference to the cost of my hair. I wasn’t expecting anything to be done as this was fully my fault, I thought I’d just try as nothing to loose. I emailed quite late at night and got a reply the following afternoon explaining that the difference of the discount code would be refunded to me! So pleased with the fast response and help I received through my own mistake
Hi Erin!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad the team were such a great help with your query. We hope you love your order, and we look forward to providing you with the same great service going forward. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else we can help with :)

Milk+Blush team xx
I ordered the wrong colour & had to arrange a exchange for a lighter colour. The team was fantastic not only sending me all the information I needed to send them back but also assisted me in choosing the correct colour for my hair, kind, friendly customer service. I would definitely recommend 5*
Thank you for your review, Natasha!

We're so glad to know the team was able to assist you with this, and that we were able to find you a perfect match :)

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Milk+Blush team x
High quality extensions - would highly recommend them to anyone. I wear them everyday, normally with my hair fully up or half up half down and the clips are easy to hide and blend really well. I loved that I could test the colour before committing with the little strand in the front of the box. The hair is of high quality and looks extremely natural. I've tried many different extensions before and none have been as good as this - and an extremely fast delivery and returns service.
Hi Sally,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! The whole team really appreciates your kind feedback. We're so glad to know how much you love the quality of our extensions, and look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward.

Milk+Blush team xx
Amazing hair for amazing price!! My fifth set of these extensions and I’m always so happy! Received next day delivery on a Saturday when I chose standard - amazing customer service too!
Hi Penny, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your Milk+Blush experience. The team here are so grateful to hear your positive feedback. We really look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward. Thank you again, Penny :) Warmest regards, Milk+Blush support
The most amazing extensions I have ever purchased, other top brands don’t compare, also their customer service team are always there to help. I really cannot find a single fault with the company.
Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad to know you've had such a great experience with Milk+Blush! We look forward to providing you with the same great service going forward :) Warmest regards, Milk+Blush support
There was an issue with my returned delivery due to a fault with Royal Mail. The customer service team at Milk + Blush were impeccable with the support and advice offered. They helped me solve my query from start to finish and I was able to get a full exchange promptly. I couldn’t be happier with the service they provided :) I have been purchasing extensions from Milk + Blush for years and I would never go anywhere else. The quality, durability and colour match is outstanding. They last me 2+ years and I always receive compliments on how natural my extensions look.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that our customer service team were able to help you and that you love the quality of our hair! Your feedback means so much to us. Thank you again, Lottie, we look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward! Warmest regards, Milk+Blush support
Extensions are awesome. Iam in love with these and they are lovely .They blend nicely with your natural hair. Iam happy customer 😍. Extremely helpful service. would strongly recommend milk and blush .
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Hi Garima,

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments, and we're thrilled to know you had such a great experience with us. Thank you also for sharing your lovely photo - your hair looks beautiful!

Thank you again, Garima, for taking the time to leave us a review.

Milk+Blush support xx
I bought these extensions to use for my wedding which has now been postponed until next year. I am thrilled to bits with them and have already started wearing them! The quality is fabulous and the colour match is exactly the same as my hair. The assistance I received from the Milk + Blush staff was second to none - Rebecca was so great in helping me choose the right shade, length and always responded to my emails straight away.

I recommend these extensions (and have done so already!) - I am so excited about wearing these for my wedding and again and again and again! Brilliant product and service - thank you Milk + Blush!
Dear Emilia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an review of your experience with Milk+Blush! The team here is thrilled to hear your positive feedback and we're delighted to know that you're so pleased with the quality of your most recent set. Thank you also for your kind feedback with regards to our customer service team :) We look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward! Warmest regards, Milk+Blush support.
I have tried other extensions that are supposed to be extra thick and no one else compares. Lots of volume, natural and glam. Love it!
Dear Shaya, Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the thickness of the extensions. We're so glad to know you love your extensions and we look forward to providing you with the same great products going forward! Warmest regards, Milk+Blush support
Milk + Blush is rated 4.13 based on 530 reviews