Milk + Blush Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Milk + Blush Reviews

hello@milkandblush.com

Tell us how Milk + Blush made you happy
Beware when ordering and paying for next day delivery. Your extensions may be out of stock. Twice now ive purchased extensions, having gone through to the checkout stage ( paying for next day delivery £6+) to then read in the confirmation email, in very small print nearer the bottom where it tells you what you ordered... That its out of stock. There seems to be no system in place to stop you finalising an item thats out of stock and more so... Taking your money for next day delivery that you wont get. The first time this happened they weren't keen to refund... I guess its going to be the same issue here too. I DEFINITELY wouldn't of ordered if the set i needed was out of stock. And no where did i read it was until the confirmation email. Very poor!!!!!!
Hi Sam! I'm sorry to hear there was some confusion regarding the backorder of your item. I can see that our friendly customer care team have dealt with this for you via email - please don't hesitate to get back in touch with them if you have any further questions 😊
I ordered Milk and Blush hair extensions for my upcoming wedding. I paid for faster shipping. The shipping was supposed to take 5-10 business days. I emailed to check on my order I made June 3rd and they tell me it is out of stock. This is a terrible company. Do not order from them. I spent 100s of dollars and will not have the product in time for my wedding. Both the website and my invoice said nothing about the product being ordered. Please don’t order these!!!
Hi Brittany! I'm sorry to hear there was some confusion regarding the backorder of your item. I can see that our friendly customer care team have dealt with this for you via email - please don't hesitate to get back in touch with them if you have any further questions 😊
As soon as I got them I was so disappointed but couldn’t wait to return them and get my money back then buy another pair, I’ve had them 3 weeks the ends are fraying and brittle, they’re frizzy and knotting together. Split ends all the way up as some hairs are shorter so a trim won’t work. £150 wasted. I’m yet to find a hair extensions company that actually have decent hair. So disappointed. This is not what I paid for.
Hi Lucy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 🙂we're really sorry to hear you feel this way - I can't seem to see any correspondence from you regarding any issues with your order under this email address, but we would of course be more than happy to help you further with this. Please do pop an email to our team on hello@milkandlush.com in order for us to assist you 😊
Very disappointed too thin and shed very easy for the price do not recommend
Hi Fionnuala 😊I'm really sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Milk+Blush experience on this occasion. I can't see any correspondence from you regarding a recent order - please do get in touch with our team via hello@milkandblush.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you with any queries or concerns 💖
The quality of these extension is pathetic! I’ve owned has extensuons from several other brands and I believe that this brand is the absolute worst! I have pictures comparing it to my other extensions! I even talked to the team and they said the only difference is the length lol! Even if I cut these extensions to that length the quality is still garbage! I’ll attach pictures of three clip weft from this brand and my other brand. Also I will be uploading a video through a friend who is a blogger to make sure their customers know that all the reviews are fake! Anyways don’t buy this, you will blame yourself and your money will go to 🗑 ( there garbage extension is on the left, and my other branded extension piece is on the right) ! Also just to add both the sets I’m comparing are the same weight, so no it’s not the difference In weight 220 grams!
Hi there! We're sorry you feel this way 💖 I can see that our friendly customer care team have been in touch with you regarding this and have let you know that you are more than welcome to return the set for a full refund if you're not satisfied 😊please do post your set back to us at your earliest convenience and the team will be happy to process your return ✨
I placed an order for over 100 pounds as of course these extensions are rather pricey. They were delivered to the wrong address and I’ve tried contacting them but nothing now I have paid for an item and no product, I’m extremely distressed
I have bleach blonde hair and I have ordered 2 pairs of hair extensions now thinking they are bleach blonde and they are so yellow and dark! Would not recommend if you have light blonde hair. Waste of £360.
I ordered extensions from Milk and blush 5 times, but every time had problems with shipping. Every time I wait longer than a month for my extensions and then I receive an e-mail asking what went wrong. well i have no clue? instead of acting representative, you make the same mistake every time. and if I get my money back I almost get 10 euros less. I still wonder why I order from you. i am a patient person but this is going too far. MILK AND BLUSH TAKE MEASURES!
Hi Dide, I can see that the team have emailed you with regards to your most recent order which was returned to sender due to multiple failed delivery attempts. This is an issue that needs to be looked into with the delivery partner in your destination country, and is not a mistake on our end, as we only have access to the same delivery information which you provide on your order. Once your order has left our facility it gets handed over to an external delivery partner and it is their responsibility to fulfil your delivery. We can only apologise on behalf of the delivery partner, and we would be more than happy to investigate this with them if you were to contact us directly regarding the issue. We are of course sorry that you have experienced this issue on more than one occasion, however ultimately Milk+Blush has consistently shipped your orders on time and in line with our usual procedures. We have no control over the failed delivery attempts which have been reported by your local courier service. Unfortunately after a certain amount of attempts your order will be returned to sender, which is what has happened on these occasions. With regards to your refunded amounts, they appear 'less' because your shipping costs are deducted from the refunded amount. Please could you at your earliest convenience reply to the email where the team has reached out to you about this situation. We can then try and work together and solve the problem :)
In August I bought the seamless extension set after a rave review by an IG influencer. She said she had hers for a couple years and they were still looking great. I was very torn between what brand to go with. I chose milk+blush. Biggest mistake ever. I have followed the care instructions but within a month they were tangling so bad I couldn’t wear them without embarrassment. I am aware that they say to replace them every 3-6 months but I am a long time extension user. I had to go back to wearing my previous extensions that are 3 1/2 years old, they look much better than the milk+blush set which are only a few months old. I would never recommend this brand to anyone. If you are looking for extensions that wear as your natural hair this is not the brand. I am beyond disappointed and now I don’t have the money to buy a quality product. DO NOT BUY!!!
Dear Courtney, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided and are of course disappointed to hear that you weren't satisfied with your most recent set of Milk+Blush extensions. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. They can also provide useful tips for maintaining your extensions and suggestions to prevent the knotting from occurring. I can't seem to find any correspondence from you on our system Courtney, so if you'd like to drop the customer service team an email at hello@milkandblush.com we will be more than happy to assist you further with this :) I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
I have been a loyal customer to Milk and Blush for 2+ years, at first I really loved the quality of extensions but have noticed that over the years the quality has gotten worse and worse. The latest extensions I ordered showed up in a discoloured box when compared to the boxes of previous extensions. I found this strange but since the extensions looked okay I didn't mention anything. After one month the poor quality of the extensions really showed. The seamless clips snapped in half and the hair was really tangled like dreadlocks. I have ordered from the company before and I have even dyed and washed my previous extensions and they never got to this state. I think that the extensions were being stored in a hot warehouse (hence the discolouration of the box and quality of extensions) when I send them an email about my concerns they had no suggestions. I sent a few more emails and finally they told me that they would review the extensions but only if I paid to send them back. I live in Canada and this is extremely expensive not to mention really bad for the environment to send damaged extensions across the globe just to examine if they were really damaged or not. I asked them if they had another option and they didn't. Needless to say I expected more from Milk and Blush especially since I have been a loyal customer for many years. I have decided to go with Bellami hair extensions instead and they are better, cheaper, and the delivery time is way faster. Dissapointed.
Dear Chelsea, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. I can see that you've been in touch with our customer service team who have advised, as per our quality complaints process, that we would need the hair sent back to us for testing in order to provide a resolution. We do this with any quality related queries we receive so that we can fully determine the problem, which I'm sure you can understand would need to be done before issuing a refund or a replacement set. I can also see that the team have issued you a refund for your shipping costs in order to help with the cost of returning the set back to us, and that your shipping address for the order was based in Europe, not Canada, so therefore could actually be received in 1-5 days for the same amount which has been refunded for you :). Please let us know if this information is incorrect on our system on your account with us and we'll be sure to change this to save any future confusion regarding shipping times and costs. We thank you for your loyal custom over the last few years Chelsea. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
Absolutely appalling! I had been in contact with them due to my tracking not looking right, and expressed my concern. They assured me everything looked as it should 2 weeks later still had not arrived. Contacted them again and they told me my extensions were sat in a post office in Ontario and I could pick them up. I live in Saskatchewan, over a days drive! Why they never got shipped to my shipping address is a mystery and I am frustrated as I kept in contact with them saying something seemed wrong. Now I do not have the hair extensions I needed for a wedding I am a bridesmaid in. Terrible customer service (I have been a loyal customer since they were dirtylooks 5 years ago)
Customer service is awful, they only want to hear if you haven’t got any problems, as soon as there is any issues or problems you will never hear from the again, I am appalled by the way I have been treated.
Dear Anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. Our team work extremely hard to make sure all emails are responded to. The team respond to emails between the hours of 9:30 am-5:30 pm Monday-Friday. If you have contacted us outside of these hours, they will pick up your email as soon as they are back in the office. I have spoken with our customer service team who have assured me that all emails received have been responded to. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Hannah Milk + Blush Support
I ordered a set over a year ago which were beautiful, glossy and amazing quality, they really boosted my confidence , having had thin hair all my life. I decided to treat myself to a new set, completely different all together, they are cheap, poor quality and nothing like the original set. I ordered a paparazzi shade both times and my most recent set have started to turn ginger!!! Very very very disappointing. Based on my first experience i'd recommend them, based on the most recent purchase - avoid at all costs!
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. If you could send them an email explaining your concerns along with some pictures, they would be more than happy to investigate further. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Hannah Milk + Blush Support
i ordered some extensions on a friday before 3pm and paid £9 for extra saturday delivery and they sent me an email to say the billing address was wrong (which it wasnt) as an excuse to not send the extensions out, i have emailed, messaged on instagram and facebook and still had no reply. poor customer service. ruined my weekend as needed them for a night out.
Hello, I ordered extensions almost 2 months ago and I never received them. When I followed up with the customer service team they apologized and said it is being sent back to their warehouse for an unknown reason. I asked for a refund and they said I needed to wait until it came back and it should arrive shortly (as per their tracking). It's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't received my refund. It is ridiculous that I have to pay for a package that I never received and my refund is being withheld as they sort our their issues. I have ordered from milk + blush numerous times in the past and the last two times have been awful (one arrived a month late and now with this order, didn't arrive at all).
Do not purchase hair extensions by @millkandblush I've just had a terrible experience where they charged me almost $50 dollars more than the price listed and are refusing to fix it, claiming that it's my fault. Do not purchase, their prices are misleading and incorrect.
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. I have checked your order and can see our team contacted you to explain that the discrepancies you're querying about were down to additional charges that may be due to conversion rates or international usage fees from your card issuer. Our customer service team are always happy to help with any queries you may have, and will do their best to provide you with a resolution each time. I can see that a good will gesture was offered and accepted in this instance, and hope that this makes up for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Once again we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
Ordered today for next day delivery for my daughters birthday!!...took £177 from my bank account, then emailed to say that address details were wrong so, unfortunately they could NOT process my order?? Erm I think I know where I live!..seems this has been said to other customers too!!...If you are not going to process my order then why did you take MY money and where is it now because it has left my bank??...cannot afford to go else where when MY money is in YOUR bank account??!!!...my daughter is devastated and her birthday ruined!!...spent ALL day emailing and have STIIL NOT received a reply??!!..absolute sham!!!!...below this 'leave a review' page is a list of question and one of them is 'how did you contact us'...live chat? email? Etc etc...live chat??? Lol where?....no phone number no nothing..empty email address!
Dear Alison, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. I have checked your daughters order and can see the customer service team responded to her emails within 1 working day and issued a full refund for her order as requested. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
Terrible! Ordered guaranteed next day delivery for my engagement party and they made some excuse about my delivery address being incomplete which it was not as it was clearly stated as per their confirmation email. They then issued me a refund for the £8 delivery which was pointless as I don’t want the extensions any longer. They told me my item would be delivered without delay tomorrow (Saturday) which I accepted. I then was advised that actually it will now be Monday!!! What a joke of a company! I used to be a loyal customer and have been for years but no longer!!
Dear Jen, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. I can see that the customer service team were continually in contact with you throughout your shipping address issue, and issued a full refund for your order. I hope this is helpful and once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Milk + Blush Support
I ordered from milk and blush instead of foxylocks for a change. To start I received no email confirmation, the hair arrived with no tag attached to the test weft and no net. I am waiting to hear back from the company who states you can't return if the tag is not attached to the test weft. To top it off you have 7 business days to state that you are returning the item... I received the item on Monday the 17th in the afternoon. It's the 28th and even though it's within 14 days it looks like I cannot get my refund of £150.00. Who on earth has this rediculous return policy, it seams to be a con. No return policys are included in the package you have to reffer to their website. Also next day excludes Saturday delivery. Beware!
Dear anonymous reviewer, Thank you for your review. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. I can see the team were able to assist you and provide further information and were happy to accept your return back too. In regards to next day delivery, all the information is provided on our website. I have included the link below for you: https://help.dirtylooks.com/customer/portal/articles/1501388-uk-delivery-times I hope this helps, and if you have any questions at all, please email the team at hello@milkandblush.com. Our customer service team are always happy to look into any questions or queries you may have related to your extensions and are very prompt with their response times too. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Kind Regards Milk + Blush Team
I have been on the market for a pair of good extensions for my thick hair. & I came across this website so I ordered the luxurious set for $340 Canadian plus $12 shipping thinking I would receive my order in 5-7 days like the website claims shipping to be to Canada. Being patient I emailed customer service asking for a tracking number and they politely replied saying that they would get back to me with one as soon as possible and I still have not received one yet? I am so confused at this point & concerned considering that I am a student and saved up to purchase these extensions. :(
Dear Kat, Thank you for your review of our hair extensions. Here at Milk + Blush customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we appreciate all feedback provided. Our customer service team are always happy to provide you with updates on your order and are very prompt with their response times too. I can see our customer service team have been, and continue to assist you with your order query and can assure you, that this will be resolved for you. Once again Kat, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With warm regards, Sadia Milk + Blush Support
Milk + Blush is rated 4.17 based on 598 reviews