Milk + Blush Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Milk + Blush Reviews

hello@milkandblush.com

Tell us how Milk + Blush made you happy
Impressed with the quality! They are soft and well made and they arrived the next day. Quite a lot of hair, fab as you can't tell I have hair extensions in, looks like my real hair, I'd be happy to recommend
Thank you so much, Katia! We're so pleased to hear how much you love your new beautiful hair 😍
Love love love, colour was a perfect match to my own hair and the length is perfect too. Lovely hair extensions, really impressed with the quality of the hair. Yeah deffo well worth it! Will deffo buy again x
Hi Sazz! Thanks so much for your review 😊we pride ourselves on the quality of our extensions so it means the world to hear such positive feedback from you. We look forward to providing you with the same great quality in future!💖
Clips were a perfect size and not too big or small, good quality clips that actually close properly. Excellent price and lovely quality, good value definitely purchase again.
Hi Francesca, thank you so much for your review!💖So glad to hear how happy you are with your Milk+Blush experience, we look forward to providing you with such great quality products going forward 😊
My hairdresser matched my colour just looking online and when the order arrived they were a perfect match! Order arrived so super quickly and I’m over joyed. Can’t wait to get good proper use.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review 💖we're so glad to hear your order arrived super fast 📦🚀and that the shade was a perfect match for you!
Really helpful and prompt replies to emails, lovely quality extensions and perfect shade match x
Thank you so much for your review, Beth! We're so glad to hear you love the quality of our extensions and that the shade was perfect for you 😊💖
As soon as I got them I was so disappointed but couldn’t wait to return them and get my money back then buy another pair, I’ve had them 3 weeks the ends are fraying and brittle, they’re frizzy and knotting together. Split ends all the way up as some hairs are shorter so a trim won’t work. £150 wasted. I’m yet to find a hair extensions company that actually have decent hair. So disappointed. This is not what I paid for.
Hi Lucy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 🙂we're really sorry to hear you feel this way - I can't seem to see any correspondence from you regarding any issues with your order under this email address, but we would of course be more than happy to help you further with this. Please do pop an email to our team on hello@milkandlush.com in order for us to assist you 😊
Excellent service, free delivery, lovely packaging. Very impressed.
Thanks so much for your review, Charlotte! We're so glad you had such a great experience with us 😊
Worn once and feel like already the quality of the ends isn't great. And yes I used protective spray... Not sure about the quality of these extensions.
Hi Helen - I'm really sorry you feel this way! I can't see any correspondence from you with our customer service team - please do get in touch via hello@milkandblush.com if you have any issues with your order and our friendly team will be more than happy to help💗
This is my 3rd set of M&B extensions in about 5 years. I wouldn't go to any other company. I love them! They have gave me so much hair confidence ❤️ and the M&B team are fabulous!! Worth every penny ❤️❤️❤️
Hi Gemma! Thank you so very much for being a such a loyal customer of Milk + Blush extensions - we are so pleased that you love our extensions as much as we do💗 we absolutely look forward to providing you with the same great quality and service going forward!😊
These are the best clip in hair extentions I have had. They are great quality and feel and look like my natural hair. They are light weight and easy to style. Everytime I have bought new ones the colour matches perfectly. Reasonable prices that are high quality I will never order from anywhere else again for my extentions. Delivery was fast also
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Tee! We're so glad to know how much you love your Milk+Blush extensions 💖
I’m in absolute awe, ordered this on the spur of the moment but instantly fell in love with them. Will def keep ordering from here.
Thanks so much for your review 💞we're so glad you love your extensions and we look forward to providing you with the same great quality products going forward 🥰
Excellent customer service! I live in San Francisco and wanted to know about which color to order. Every last representative was professional, friendly and thorough. They have helped me to make a choice and I will be placing my order shortly. I am excited to try their beautiful products!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad our friendly team were able to assist with your queries and we hope you absolutely love your order! 💞
Absolutely amazing. The best quality hair extensions I have ever had. I ordered shade sweetie darling and they added a lovely natural balayage look to my hair even though my natural hair is all the same colour. I am going to buy another set I love them sooo much !!
This is absolutely amazing to hear, Em!💖We look forward to providing you with the same great quality extensions with your next and future orders 🥰
Very disappointed too thin and shed very easy for the price do not recommend
Hi Fionnuala 😊I'm really sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Milk+Blush experience on this occasion. I can't see any correspondence from you regarding a recent order - please do get in touch with our team via hello@milkandblush.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you with any queries or concerns 💖
Love love love my hair!! The best I’ve had yet!
thank you so much for your review, Phillippa! we're so please you love your Milk+Blush extensions as much as we do 🙌😍
Really lovely and soft. I messaged on Instagram for a colour match and the match was spot on. I'm going to be ordering more singles soon for days when I want extra thick volume
Milk + Blush 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Hi Abbie! Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖and for sharing your gorgeous selfie 😍we're so glad the team were able to match you so perfectly - they look amazing! 😊
Amazing extensions; I’ve tried lots of clip in extensions and these are by far my favourite and incredibly reasonable! They are as discreet as tape extensions and suitable for super fine hair. The customer service was also exceptionally helpful when I wished to alter my initial order!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review 🥰we're so glad you absolutely love your extensions and to know that our lovely customer service team were so helpful with your order 💖
Couldn’t be happier!! Such lovely hair feels very full and fluffy and colour matched perfectly highly recommend and well worth money!! I’m defo feeling glam 🦋
Hi Khloe 🥰thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to know how happy you are with your new hair, so amazing to hear that you feel so glam 😍💁‍♀️
The best customer service, the hair has a very good quality. Been buying from them since I found them, about 7 years ago.
Hi there! Thanks so much for your review 💕It's so great to hear that you've been part of the Milk+Blush family for so many years! We're so pleased to hear such lovely feedback about our customer service team and the quality of our extensions 🥰
Beautifully packaged, super silky soft hair and excellent customer service if you need any help :) I have fine hair which is cut into a mid length bob, I got myself the seamless 12 inch set and they are amazing! They look super natural due to the seamless weft (normal lace extensions look too bulky in my fine hair) and they feel light as a feather too 💜🥳
Wow, thank you for your lovely review Amey!😊We're so glad to hear how much you love your seamless extensions and we really look forward to providing you with the same great quality products, and service, going forward 💕
Milk + Blush is rated 4.17 based on 599 reviews