MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Nice and quick browsing experience, very good communication and quick delivery (especially during this busy time) - purchased for my son for Xmas, so yet to open the package. So far, so good - great experience.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT AT GOOD PRICE ONLY A LITTLE SLOW SHIPPING
I ordered a jacket. The price was comparable with large on-line stores so I decided to give it a try.
The product and seller communication were both good. The hand-written note on the returns slip is a nice touch too. The only slight glitch was with delivery, The courier advised that an unexpected delay. One day in the scheme of things is nothing I know, but when a well-known retailer can increasingly offer same or next day delivery fulfilment will only become more important.
Dear Mr K,

Many thanks for sending us such a positive review. We take on all your points and hopefully when we get to the size of a Plc we will also be able to full fill on a same day service etc. Our next day service runs at a 99% success rate so I apologise that yours was delayed. Many thanks once again. Ps great choice in Jacket. KR

Good reliable service
Many Thanks for sending us a 4 Star Review. We hope you shop with us again very soon.

K R

Richard
The on line ordering was efficient and the goods arrived quickly, right size and colour I hope, as it's a Christmas present for my husband!
Really responsive and great service. The items I ordered were despatched very quickly and within me with a couple of days.
Quick delivery but disappointing that they don’t attach a prepaid returns label. This is the market norm.

Why are you sending me an email with Dear ‘’’’ and not my name?

Happy with the Meyer trousers I bought though and the personalised check list note. Lovely touch.
Ok postage fees expensive
Best regards
P Spiess
Dear Mr Spiess,

Many thanks for taking the time to send us a review, we take all our customers comments seriously and are constantly trying to get better prices for you.

K R

Excellent quick delivery
Your feedback means a lot to us, we hope to see you again soon. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Very good service and an excellent range of products. Now really is the time to support independent retailers.
We hope you are enjoying your purchase Andy. Thank you for taking the time to review us. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Michael Stewart generally good to deal with online. Hard to write a review about the purchase because it has not arrived and is not likely to any time soon because of Covid-19. Being a fan of Paul and Shark I don't expect any problems, but who knows these days. Cheers.
Hi,

Thank you for the review and the continued support of our online store! Hopefully it's not too long before your parcel gets out to you.

All the best,
The Michael Stewart team
Excellent service
Very good services.
Although the item didn't fit and was sent back same day.
Would be nice to know when you have received it.

Very good service and speedy delivery. Only thing is the very smart Barbour sweatshirt I ordered is to big, and I've had to pay £8 for tracked delivery return, so the saving I made has been halved! Plus a recent email sent today says save an extra 10%, damn! Won't stop me from ordering here again, but must be sure of correct size in order to prevent having to return item at own cost. The guy who I spoke to on the phone, Sam, was extremely helpful
very quick delivery Item good quality but designer sizes let the item down
The ordering process was simple and easy to navigate.

It would benefit the customer if you informed them when the order was ready
Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write this review, in such a hectic time of year

I can see on our system that the 'ready to collect' email was sent on '16th December 2019, 2:58 pm' perhaps it went to your junk box?
Glad to hear you loved our new site though :)
All the best for you and your family for 2020

Kind Regards
Competitively priced and very quick delivery, great experience for internet shopping,
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write this review
We hope next time we will offer the 5 star service all our customer deserve

Merry Christmas from all at Michael Stewart Menswear
Excellent product great service
Thank you Steve for taking the time to write this review. Maybe next time we can get all 5 stars :)

Merry Christmas from the team at Michael Stewart Menswear
Great service & fast delivery
Excellent product and shipment in due, although international fees are a bit too high.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,463 reviews