MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Excellent quick delivery
Your feedback means a lot to us, we hope to see you again soon. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Very good service and an excellent range of products. Now really is the time to support independent retailers.
We hope you are enjoying your purchase Andy. Thank you for taking the time to review us. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Michael Stewart generally good to deal with online. Hard to write a review about the purchase because it has not arrived and is not likely to any time soon because of Covid-19. Being a fan of Paul and Shark I don't expect any problems, but who knows these days. Cheers.
Hi,

Thank you for the review and the continued support of our online store! Hopefully it's not too long before your parcel gets out to you.

All the best,
The Michael Stewart team
Excellent service
Very good services.
Although the item didn't fit and was sent back same day.
Would be nice to know when you have received it.

Very good service and speedy delivery. Only thing is the very smart Barbour sweatshirt I ordered is to big, and I've had to pay £8 for tracked delivery return, so the saving I made has been halved! Plus a recent email sent today says save an extra 10%, damn! Won't stop me from ordering here again, but must be sure of correct size in order to prevent having to return item at own cost. The guy who I spoke to on the phone, Sam, was extremely helpful
very quick delivery Item good quality but designer sizes let the item down
The ordering process was simple and easy to navigate.

It would benefit the customer if you informed them when the order was ready
Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write this review, in such a hectic time of year

I can see on our system that the 'ready to collect' email was sent on '16th December 2019, 2:58 pm' perhaps it went to your junk box?
Glad to hear you loved our new site though :)
All the best for you and your family for 2020

Kind Regards
Competitively priced and very quick delivery, great experience for internet shopping,
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write this review
We hope next time we will offer the 5 star service all our customer deserve

Merry Christmas from all at Michael Stewart Menswear
Excellent product great service
Thank you Steve for taking the time to write this review. Maybe next time we can get all 5 stars :)

Merry Christmas from the team at Michael Stewart Menswear
Great service & fast delivery
Excellent product and shipment in due, although international fees are a bit too high.
The purchase was absolutely hassle free from ordering online to being updated with the progress of the delivery. The one small fly in the ointment which stopped me giving 5 stars was that the top button of the polo shirt was not attached to the shirt, but was in several pieces in the bag. Perhaps when posting fairly high value items they could be packed with a little more protection? Overall, I'd order from MS Menswear again no problem.
Dear Mr Baker,

Firstly many thanks for taking the time to send us a review, we take them all very seriously and I agree whole heartily with your comments, we normally pack our products much better than the way you described so apologies for that it wont happen again I assure you. Thank you for your support,

K R

Richard
Item ordered on a Thursday and delivered on Saturday before 10.30am as requested. Paid extra for this delivery but at least I received the goods on time! Really happy with the shirt and it fits well! Well done to DPD for their excellent delivery service. Being able to track the order delivery and receive updates provides the customer with confidence. Thanks
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for such a fantastic review, glad you like the Shirt I am sure it will be admired every time you wear it. We look forward to be of service to you again very soon.

K R

Richard
Great product, delivered as promised . Many thanks.
Good service, good prices and tightly managed process
My only criticism of the transaction with MSM is that the order took longer to arrive than goods from other UK suppliers. That, however, is not attributable to MSM, rather the carrier.
Good purchase. Item as described, good value, delivered quickly, good communication, handwritten note a nice touch too! will be back for more goods soon!
Goods arrived in prestine condition within 2 days of order. No issues.
Will use again.
A bit disappointed the trousers didn’t come with belt as shown in photos as previous purchases of Meyer trousers did
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,113 reviews