MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
You sent a large rather than a medium. Didn’t have the time to order another as it was a present
Disappointed that they could not find the jeans I ordered and paid for. However I was assured a refund to my card would be made straiget away
Dear Jude,

Many thanks for your review we will certainly take your comments on board.

Regards

Richard Blackburn
Director
Most disappointed as incorrect item was sent, rang to query & was informed old photo on website, most annoyed that I had to pay £4.00 to return an item that was dispatched in error!! First time to order from you so not overly impressed with the service.
Dear Bernadette,

We are truly sorry, we had not noticed that the model of Polo Shirt you chose had been altered very slightly from last year to this. i.e. lettering under the collar. We did not want to mislead you in any way, but if you feel we have then I can only apologize it was not intentional. We will of course reimburse you the cost of the postage.

Regards

Michael Stewart.
Product great and general transaction for the purchase all went well, BUT then I discovered DPD were the delivery agents. From previous ex[perience I was expecting problems and I certainly got them.
I rescheduled the delivery to ensure that I would be available all day, so when I waited in and then find a card stating there was no one available to sign, as is the standard practice with DPD I was somewhat disappointed. I then rescheduled for a delivery on the Saturday, and received advice from DPD that I could collect from the pick up point from 1200 hrs onwards. So after making a special trip I discovered that the pick up point sis closed from 1200 hrs. Eventually I managed to collect 3 days later, and was told that the DPD ticket was missing code although they agreed I had printed the email correctly.
In summary good product and service until a delivery or should I say non delivery by DPD.
Sadly this may be a deal breaker for future purchases.
I can’t rate the product as I have not yet received it.
Despite asking for the package to be left in a specified safe place, the carrier DPD chose to ignore my request (despite an email confirming my instruction).
I now have to arrange another delivery date
Parcel not delivered as promised.
Dear Mr Tinson,

We are sorry to hear this but there was no collection on that day because of it being good Friday. This is why you weren't notified with a delivery date on Monday due to it being a Bank Holiday. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Sales Team
Hello Michael. Sorry to be negative, but my experience was not good. When I first found the product I wanted on your website a window opened telling me I was entitled to a 10% discount off my first purchase, but that I had to create an account in order to be eligible. I did so, only to then be told that the offer did not apply to the product I was buying. I continued nontheless, and at the order confirmation stage a line on the screen under the order total informed me that delivery to my postcode would be free. I diverted to Paypal to commit the funds, but on return to your website having done so, was informed that delivery costs of £5.95 would now be applied. So twice I was induced to make commitments in return for promised concessions, and twice, having made the commitments requested, the concessions were denied. I was then telephoned by one of your staff the following day to inform me that you didn't actually have the item I had bought in stock. Fortunately it had been possible for your staff to source the item elsewhere, and it did duly arrive the following day. So not a great experience all told. On the plus side, I was at least kept aware of the supply difficulty, and action was taken to remedy it.

Hopefully this respose will encourage you to review your processes and website so that others are not similarly inconvenienced in the future.

Best regards,

Paul Mayo
Order accepted web site says in stock.Then not in stock "computer error".Tried to source elsewhere no go. I suggested selling me full price stock at same discounted price as original order. Answer NO. So no purchase ever took place. Email says money returned not had bank statement to check.
Item I received was not as described. The garment was obviously black and I ordered navy. I had to pay £6.20 for special delivery to send it back through no fault of my own. Item was very expensive so return charge made it even more expensive for me
Dear Tracey,

I am sorry you feel that you have had a product that in your opinion was not as described. The Redshore Gilet you ordered was only ever made in Olive and Navy by Barbour. We only ever stocked the Navy and have sold over 30 Gilets without complaint. I agree that it is not a true Navy but that is out of our control. We will of course refund the cost of your postage when you garment arrives back with us.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,275 reviews