MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
I haven’t received my order yet!!!
Was told I'd receive my order by the 3rd of November . 5th of Nov still not delivered
I refused to pay for the import taxes but I still found the payment charged on my credit card. How can I get my money back?
Ci sono dei dazi e tasse enormi, dovete considerare minimo il 40% in più.
Hele slechte communicatie, het bedrijf en of de medewerkers zijn zelf slecht op de hoogte van import heffingen buiten het eigen verenigd koninkrijk. Op aanrijdingen van de benodigde VAT informatie werd niet adequaat ingegaan. Al met al zeer ontevreden over de gang van zaken. Zal niet snel meer wat kopen bij deze zaak.
Having bought a couple of items from the store which I was pleased with. I was hugely disappointed that there were no sales or discounts to celebrate St George’s day as they did with St Patrick’s day. As a patriotic Englishman, I will not be buying from this site again and have indeed asked them twice to remove me from their mailing list. Hopefully they will now 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
We didint get the bag we oderd. We got the Wrong bag!
So very sorry to hear of this Linda, please do check your emails as our E-Commerce Manager has directly reached out to resolve the issue. Kindest Regards, Sales Team.
I haven't receive my order right now. No answer to my last question. update: no way. I haven't received my order,
To long for delivery ordered on Wednesday its now Sunday still not arrived wanted to wear it at weekend 80s casuals next day delivery or adidas next day delivery and its free for both only didnt have my size wont use you again
Hi Stephen, sorry to hear this. The Royal Mail tracked 48hr works off a working day basis. Orders after 3pm like yours is sent out the day after as this is our cut off. That only left Saturday and Monday for guaranteed delivery within Royal Mails time frame. We do offer an alternative delivery with DPD which would have been the reliable, guaranteed option if needed before the weekend. I hope this explains why it is due out for delivery today, I hope you enjoy wearing the track top! We've also refunded the postage onto your account so you can get free postage next time you shop with us. Kind Regards, Sales Team
Leider ist das Produkt immer noch nicht bei mir angekommen obwohl schon lange angekündigt. Ich vermute das es an dpd liegt mit denen haben wir leider immer Probleme mit keinem Anbieter sonst.
If you live outside of the UK, particularly in the EU, don't order. I ended up having to pay a 65 Euro customs fee. So many other UK retailers have figured things out since Brexit; not MS.
Je n’ai pas reçu ma commande !!!!
nous sommes désolés de cet événement malheureux. nous vous avons envoyé un autre problème par e-mail. sincères amitiés, Michael Stewart Menswear
Requested drop off at neighbour's. Got confirmed. But never happened.???.
We are sorry you were dissatisfied with the courier service. Unfortunately this is an error reflecting on them not us. We hope otherwise your experience with our top quality product and website was fantastic and we hope to see you shop with us again soon.
Waiting on reply from customer service for several days on a missing order
We are really sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from our friendly sales team, sometimes at this time of year queries can get missed. We would really like to resolve this, if you could please contact us at sales@michaelstewart.co.uk Merry Christmas and all the best for 2020 from all at Michael Stewart Menswear
10 days and now its 11th and not arrived yet!!!
We are sorry to hear your parcel hasn't arrived in Saudi yet. Thank you for your patience in this busy period for the postal service, I have checked your tracking and you have now received the jacket All the best for 2020
I received my coat for Xmas that was too small, a return was requested on Jan 4th but as I live in the US they only just received the return and are now refusing to refund the money. It also took a very long time to get a response on their return process
In response to your review Mr Krett, we sent an email stating that only a credit note or exchange could be offered. Your order wasn't shipped back to us until 4 weeks after the date you mentioned, and 1 week after the final return date. The order was placed in October of 2018 and didn't arrive back with us until now (Feb 2019) This was more than 2 weeks over the final date for refunds, for items ordered for Christmas, from International customers, which is stated throughout our site, and on the returns notes. We responded promptly at all times and emails were not answered, unfortunately. Thank you.
Great service until payments method, wasn’t happy about paying basically £5 for shipping.
Thank you for your review. We shall take this on board going forward into 2019. We are currently looking at providing a cheaper 48 hour service for baskets with the total under £50. However the item you purchased was over £75 (in our winter sale) so we needed to send it on a service that included insurance just in case. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Sales Team
Still waiting for my dressing gown that I ordered a week ago
Website and confirmation invoice confirmed next day delivery. The delivery company then advised next working day. When I raised this with Michael Stewart they said it was normal for online retailers to do this, and it was my mistake to assume that next day delivery meant they would deliver next day. Will not buy from them again.
Still waiting for item, emailed company but no response!!
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.92 based on 2,943 reviews