MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Top class boss polos next day will defo be purchasing again
I received the Barbour jacket on a next day service, it arrived at about 09:30 a.m. with a minimum of fuss from the courier. The jacket is gorgeous and the icing on the cake was the cost!
I found the QC checking procedure, as well as the handwritten message on the delivery note to be very reassuring, and the returns system is obviously straightforward, but fortunately not needed this time!
I will have no hesitation in going straight to Michael Stewart again!
Excellent service and company to deal with. Had an initial issue with the specific product ordered but this was dealt with quickly and efficiently to a satisfactory conclusion. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Quickly, efficiently, everything is fine. Well done. Hello from Germany. Stay in the EU, we need such stores.
Thank you Igor for taking the time to write this review. It really means the world to us !!!

Merry Christmas from all the team at Michael Stewart Menswear
This is how it should be done. Thank you for your exemplary service. The right product (difficult to source elsewhere), a great price, free delivery, and the item arrived in perfect condition just 24 hours later!
It really doesn't get better than this in mail order/ecommerce.
I would recommend Michael Stewart Menswear to anybody - and indeed I will be doing so.
Quality service, informative, quick delivery quality items at a great price, thanks...
Hi my first time shopping with Michael Stewart first class service to Northern Ireland great selection difinitely be shopping here again
Yes I was absolutley satisfied, We have used Michael Stewart ,s shop for over , 20 years , with never a problem , long may it reign.
Dear Cynthia,

Many thanks for you kind work it makes all our hard work worthwhile, hope to see you soon.

Kindest Regards