MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
Dear Managing Director Blackburn, Thank you for giving me helpful suggestions for my order. ‘Barbour Powell Quilted Jacket Sage’ which I ordered online arrived on November 24th after a long journey of over 6,000 miles from Selby in North Yorkshire, England, to Japan. The item is very nice as I expected and I am really satisfied with it. I am not used to online shopping in the UK. Thanks to your useful advice on VAT I was able to purchase what I was looking for. One of my relatives is interested in the same kind of item of the same colour with size L, ‘Barbour Powell Quilted Jacket Sage Size L.’ According to your homepage, it seems that it is currently out of stock. I would very happy if I could have a notification of any prospect of being back in stock. I have visited the UK several times before. On the way to Highland by car, I have been to York to stay in. Following the map of England, Selby is not away from York. There being a majestic Abbey, Selby has had a long and rich history. Through their daily activities, the people living in historical towns of England value their roots in the way their ancestors protected and took care of the natural environment, culture, traditions and people around them. I love the architecture, design and cultural atmosphere of traditional towns. I respect the people there and their efforts to preserve traditions. Once again, I appreciate that you allowed me to purchase my favourite item. Best Regards, Takashi Itahashi
Great service, delivery was early 👍
A top quality item delivered with amazing speed. Will use again.
Fast delivery and good price
Incredible price, overnight delivery, fantastic and authentic product. I have no idea how they do it but they are my go to for all things Barbour moving forward.
Awesome gear and company!
Soon delivered and also quick response to refunds
Very speedy delivery and very pleased with the purchase I made
Thank you got my parcel with no problems
Excellent service, quality item, and very fast delivery, would most definitely use again.
This is the only company I have ever used which stayed in touch from start to finish to ensure a great service is received throughout. Rebecca even popped a message on the order form that arrived with the items. I cannot recommend this company enough. They provide a brilliant service and very fast delivery.
I’d highly recommend these guys. Never have I bought something online and had a call from the shop to offer options and helpful ideas. I also had to amend my order which was easily sorted. Extremely helpful and friendly with a hand written note with delivery. Brilliant. It’s the small things.
Great product and very good and prompt service. Thank you. George Rapson
found the shop and staff very good.staff very friendly and helpful.will definitely use this shop again.
Delivered quick and good service .I will be back for more stuff.
A top-notch organization! Wonderful selection, fabulous customer service and amazing delivery service! Truly a pleasure doing business with! Thank you for your hard work!
No problems Always a good service And the little hand wrote message on the receipt from the female member of staff is a nice touch 👍
Brilliant service, very quick delivery. Will buy again!
Excellent customer service, competitive pricing and quality product. Delivery would have been next day if DPD had not (again) messed up. Highly recommended though
I can't fault the service I received from Michael Stewart Menswear. I placed my order on Sunday evening, and despite choosing the free standard delivery option, my Barbour International jacket arrived by Tuesday afternoon! There was even a nice thank you note with the delivery. The price of the item was also reduced, so all in all, I'm a very happy customer. I would highly recommend Michael Stewart Menswear.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.92 based on 2,943 reviews