MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Fantastic service I thought the hand written message on the receipt was a great touch and would definitely make me shop there again.
Purchased a Belstaff jacket from M. Stewart Menswear.
Kept up to date with order and dispatch, Never used the company before will definitely use again.
Outstanding products and service, Many thanks to Amelia who's name was on the packing note, Hope you have a prosperous new year.
Brilliant service. Ordered coat, received email acknowledgment followed by email to confirm dispatch. Received email and text from both M Stewart MW and DPD to advise of pending delivery day and time. Arrived! Perfect condition and with a personalised handwritten note. This cannot be beaten. First time customer will definitely return and recommend!
Due to my own vanity I ordered size to small. M Stewart replaced and returned in 2 days. Excellent customer service, great selection when I say a pleasure is an understatement. Will 100% be using you again many thanks.
Excellent great service my purchase was cheapest around
They did a great job. I received my Authentic Barbour Quilted jacket in under a week. Sam was phenomenal in returning my emails so quickly. I was very pleased with the quality and convenience of this purchase. I will be back again!
Just picked up my 2 Paul and shark shirts and half knit as always excellent products at a good price can't say enough about the staff friendly and so helpful 10outof10
Writing a review on how Micheal Stewart company actually performs during returns/refunds when things don't fit.

Ordered a jacket online internationally from the US.

I was worried that it wouldn't fit ---and a return might be difficult or just perhaps cost-prohibitive with shipping.

The staff was always in touch & communication with me.
Offered great solutions and alternatives...

And provided great follow-up and a prompt refund.

In short, these guys do business like gentlemen; I would HIGHLY recommend using their services and will always source them as an option in the future!

Cheers mate, KM in U.S.
I ordered a Fred Perry hooded top for my husband in lockdown and used the click and collect service. I found this to be very helpful done and dusted in a morning.
I am an international customer. The level of service and quality of product is incredible! I called them up, spoke to Sam, and he pulled the products I was interested in and measured them in real time with me. Needless to say, they fitted perfectly. Shipping was incredibly fast, it only took two days to get to Florida! That was not even expedited shipping! Product pricing is extremely competitive too.

Excited for my next order!
Excellent service, very quick delivery and well packaged.
Lovely product and incredibly quick delivery - thank you.
Nice and quick browsing experience, very good communication and quick delivery (especially during this busy time) - purchased for my son for Xmas, so yet to open the package. So far, so good - great experience.
Good price.
Quick delivery.
Great shirt.
Amazing service!
Great experience, would definitely recommend! High quality item, clear communication, and very fast shipping.
Brilliant quick delivery and fantastic quality of goods
Excellent service very well packaged &quick delivery
Great service from Michael Stewart Menswear. Very professional and fast delivery service very friendly staff.
My order was delivered within 2 working days - Excellent service