MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy

"Brilliant jacket"
"Amazing experience with you, my coat arrived very quickly and was perfectly packed, will buy from you again that's for sure. Many thanks. John Johnson."
"Rapid delivery, top product"
"Fantastic service, prompt delivery. The Barbour jacket I purchases is just perfect. Many thanks."
"Good quality product and prompt, efficient service from Slaters. Will definitely use again."
"Wonderful ... all has been very well. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service. Great price. Would buy again."
"Good jacket. Great price. Speedy delivery. Definitely buy again or better still visit the shop the next holiday in Yorkshire. Thank you."
"After ordering, I was kept informed of exactly what stage my order was at, and item was delivered quickly and on time. I had to change the size which again was an easy process. Overall it is a great service and I would recommend Michael Stewart Menswear to my friends."
"Use the online twice, with excellent service both times."
"My order was ready for collection when i arrived and rhe service and assistance for thenlady was fantastic. I will be using Micheal Stewart again."
"I purchased a Barbour DUke jacket form Michael Stewart. dleivery was quick. I was updated on progress and price was the bets i had found on the internet. I had previously purchased the same jacket through a high street retailer so knew what i wanted. Michael Stewart's did not let me down. would happily purchase form Michael Stewart in the future and would recommend it."
"Excellent customer service. Very fast and efficient answers"
"Good value and fast delivery from a Local family business"
"Just recieved a BARBOUR DUKE INTERNATIONAL JACKET absolutely spot on and delivery was spot on price was brill many thanks"
"Grateful for your patience and help exchanging my jacket when found I had ordered incorrect size thanks happy new year ."
"Really pleased with choice. East browsing the website & placing the order. Jacket arrived very quick. All good would recommend using this retailer. And will again. Claire"
"Quality clothes competitively priced and very good delivery service."
"delivered v quickly, well packaged , perfect"
"Great service and jacket is perfect. Dispatched the same day, but please do not use DPD again! They are an absolute nightmare! 2 days of my life wasted, before I eventually got my jacket"
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write this review.
Sorry to hear that the delivery service tainted your shopping experience, please accept our apologies on DPD's behalf for any delays caused to the arrival of your order
All the best for 2019