MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Paul Atack
More Photos & Videos
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Good value for price paid for Item and very quick dispatch of Item
Great products and fantastic customer service. Have bought items in-store and online now. Staff are very knowledgeable and genuine and nothing is too much trouble. Online orders arrive quickly and with a hand written 'thank you' which is nice, you won't get that from the high street retailers.
This is how it should be done! T-Shirt arrived within 3 days, great work guys!
Came across Michal Stewart Menswear through a google search looking for Barbour Farsley boots. The boots were in the sale at a fantastic price so I placed an order. The service was fantastic from start to finish,delivery was exceptionally quick and the packaging was superb,product very well protected. I also appreciated the short hand written note included thanking me for my business. Emails kept me informed and delivery by DPD Local was great. Overall on my experience albeit only one order I would thoroughly recommend Michael Stewart Menswear without any hesitation. Wishing them all the best for the future.
Excellent service, arrived the next day. Great quality shirt - with a unique print.
Easy purchase, great communication and quick delivery. Thanks would buy again.
A wonderful shopping experience as always
Keep up the good work !!
Great service and fast delivery! Also really nice personal touch from packer Clive in the delivery note:) would definitely shop again!
Great service and staff very helpful.
Great service from an independent retailer. #supportthehighstreet.
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your fantastic review. Makes all the hard work worthwhile. I couldn't agree more with your comments.

Thanks Once Again

Richard
Excellent all around service.
Expedited quickly and very happy with the price, found the website by chance and will be using again.
Great friendly service
Great service. Received a note from Clive with my order which was extra special. Great service never had that before. Highly recommend great new shoes great quality
Outstanding customer service
Great products, great service.
Excellent service great product and price, super fast del would use again.
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again!
Delivery was super quick. Very impressed. Shirt was bought as a gift so can't comment on it just yet. Looks fabulous though.
Thank you for your Review Anita. We hop the gift goes down well! All the best. Michael Stewart Menswear
Hi the service I received from Michael Stewart Menswear was excellent are I would highly recommend this company after my experience.
We are sorry to hear that the product didn't reach your expectations Graham. This polo is staple from Paul & Shark and our imagery will be altered accordingly as they do tweak design from season to season. Thank you for your custom and review, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Once again , with a requirement for something comfortable and durable and most of all watertight to cover my site visits all over the country i have no hesitation but to look for Barbour clothing and in the Duke Jacket i find a blend of all i need with the added bonus oif winter warmth , and as for where to go to purchase it , a company that shares the same age of my firm (founded in 1967)
In MICHAEL STEWART i have found an extraordinary diversity of clothing readily available and offered at competitive prices , this will be my third Duke Jacket from them and as usual it arrived two days after i made the purchase , its a level of service that is sometimes difficult to find, but with a firm that has a pedigree such as MS its has been the norm and i would have no hesitancy in recommending them
Wow, what a fantastic review, thank you so much Alan! Your words really mean the world to us! The duke is a store favorite and we are pleased you think so too!
I cannot recommend the guys highly enough. Brilliant products, exactly as described, fantastic price and ordered online, delivered the next day - faultless, fantastic service!
Thank you for your feedback Gary, we really do appreciate it!
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,070 reviews