MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR

How would you rate MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR?

Julia Longbottom
Verified Buyer
"Extremely good, helpful and friendly service. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
Carey Davis
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery Well packaged"
Nigel Spanswick
Verified Buyer
"Ordered at 15.45 received next morning-----fantastic service and the icing on the cake was a great barbour jacket!!!!! Many thanks to you all."
Ashley Graham
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered a few things from Michael Stewart as they have an excellent selection of clothing. Delivery is next day which is always a bonus for me. I have also spoke to members of the team with sizing issues when ordering things and they have always been very helpful ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️"
"Great value, dispatch and delivery. Easy to use website too. Many thanks."
"Fantastic customer service - ordered item which was too big. Called and spoke to Kim who was extremely helpful. Kept a smaller size for me and sent it promptly when they received my return. Why can't all retailers be like this!"
Jason Melville
Verified Buyer
"Brill customer service ordered item mid afternoon received in sunny Northern Ireland the next morning fantastic..."
"Super fast delivery, thank you note was a nice touch. Quality item."
Mark Delaney
Verified Buyer
"Great service with a touch of class nothing ever a problem thanks"
Mark Wilde
Verified Buyer
"First class service and quick delivery. 10 /10"
John Turner
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish. Kept up to date during the delivery and parcel arrived spot on time, will definitely use this company again."
Anne Donald
Verified Buyer
"Great service Delivery prompt I would shop again with them"
"I appreciated the handwritten thank you note as well as the protective packaging. Will certainly order again"
John Rourke
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and item at a fantastic price. Thanks very much hope to use again soon😃"
Jason Lester
Verified Buyer
"Good service, great on price and faultless delivery service. Will defeney use again. Well done."
"easy to navigate around the web site, great service and quick delivery with a hand written note saying thank you for the purchase which goes a long way"
"Good price for my jacket, quick delivery. Very pleased with everything. Thank you."
James Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"I purchased some Jacob Cohen jeans which are amazing quality. Just superb. Delivery was swift, on time and well communicated via text and email. Thank you. One recommendation I would make is that with the JC jeans description of size, it wasn’t absolutely clear how long the leg length would be. I am 6’4” and I find leg length a constant issue when buying on line. Some reassurance on exactly what the inside leg measurements were would have been helpful. Thanks."
Neil Hersey
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a Barbour jacket from Michael Stewart and I have to say I’m very impressed with their pricing, customer service and delivery times. I have no hesitation in using them again."
David Parry
Verified Buyer
"The price of my jacket was very reasonable. Communication from MS was very good and very fast delivery. Thanks MS😃"
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 850 reviews