MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Sam was very helpful. I had a couple of queries about a particular item which he resolved quickly and this resulted in my placing an order. I did have a slight problem applying a discount code but again this was quickly resolved by Sam. I will be ordering again.
Posted 33 minutes ago
Your return process is slow as I needed a return label so I finally had to phone you up Anxiety but your associate Sam was really a Help so Please give him a pat on the back!
Fast, polite and good value. What more does one wish for?
Very helpful start member Clive sorted out a seamless change of size for a coat I had bought for my son’s birthday. Excellent customer service
Item arrived on time with a handwritten note, nice touch! Would recommend this site, great speedy delivery.
Excellent prices on a good range of products, delivery was quick. Thank you note made the whole experience personal. Will definitely be using in the future! Top service.
I recently bought from here for my boyfriend and the service was really good and the delivery was very fast. I’m really happy with my purchase and so was my boyfriend. Will definitely buy from here again!
Lovely shirt great service no problems here at all
i did a search on google for a barbour dukes jacket they all were £209 including one i tried on in blackpool ,michael stewart came up at £159 and the rustic i wanted at£149 free p&p . I am 44 ins chest and having tried a 2xl found it was too tight across the shoulders ,i ordered a 3xl which arrive two days later . the jacket is beautiful fit is fantastic easily the best article of clothing i have ever bought ,i even had the option of paying in 30 days, i cant praise this company high enough would have given them 10 stars if i could Eddie James
Great service, the invoice came with a personal written note with a thank you! a nice touch. would use again.
I love my jacket and I can not believe how quickly it arrived considering I live in the United States.
GREAT SERVICE, NEXT DAY DELIVERY CANT ASK FOR MORE. Barbour duke jacket looks great and fits well, would recommend you order a size up from your normal for a better fit.
Excellent service from a great company that stocks good stuff at good prices
After checking in stores and online I found Michael Stewart prices a lot cheaper for Barbour jackets..excellent service and very efficient
Great service, quick delivery !
Excellent service. Fast and problem free purchase from order to speedy delivery. Great product and price
Merci beaucoup
Simply great
Efficient
Friendly
Reliable
Ordered some loafers online arrived less than 48 hours later.
Excellent service would definitely recommend.
I'm very happy with my purchase, the products arrived really quick and the fit was perfect. Thank you very much.
Great website with a simple ordering platform . Competitively priced items coupled with quick delivery - What more could you want ? A++++
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,297 reviews