MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR

How would you rate MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Order received next day, really well packaged , excellent service"
ANNE SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Item was as described, it was packaged well & arrived on time. Good value for money and good correspondence. 5 stars"
"My ariel polar quilt is amazingly warm. Just what I wanted and the fit is perfect, thought I had to go a size above my usual. The service was 1st class from order to delivery as I had to return the original order to get a larger size."
"Made a telephone enquiry prior to buying online. They were very helpful. The goods arrive well packaged and quickly. Good experience."
Stephen Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality products. Items dispatched very quickly and arrived on time. Highly satisfied."
Munro Grierson
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I ordered, delivered the next day. Perfect"
"Other than a super fast delivery with DPD next day (to me the best delivery service in the UK), I thought that the oersoanlized hand written note left by a member of staff was a nice attention. Nothing over the top but I felt shopping with confidence. Highly recommended. Thank you."
Tony Davies
Verified Buyer
"A good experience from start to finish. Will continue the relationship in the future."
Rick Fowler
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order on a Sunday afternoon and made an error so I emailed Micheal Stewart in the evening. I had a response within an hour with a resolution! astounding customer service given this happened after normal Sunday working hours. The issue was resolved and the product was duly dispatched. Will use this Company again, excellent service."
"Hello Michael. Sorry to be negative, but my experience was not good. When I first found the product I wanted on your website a window opened telling me I was entitled to a 10% discount off my first purchase, but that I had to create an account in order to be eligible. I did so, only to then be told that the offer did not apply to the product I was buying. I continued nontheless, and at the order confirmation stage a line on the screen under the order total informed me that delivery to my postcode would be free. I diverted to Paypal to commit the funds, but on return to your website having done so, was informed that delivery costs of £5.95 would now be applied. So twice I was induced to make commitments in return for promised concessions, and twice, having made the commitments requested, the concessions were denied. I was then telephoned by one of your staff the following day to inform me that you didn't actually have the item I had bought in stock. Fortunately it had been possible for your staff to source the item elsewhere, and it did duly arrive the following day. So not a great experience all told. On the plus side, I was at least kept aware of the supply difficulty, and action was taken to remedy it. Hopefully this respose will encourage you to review your processes and website so that others are not similarly inconvenienced in the future. Best regards, Paul Mayo"
Jonathan Griffiths
"Fast decent delivery"
Philip Dann
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with my purchase. I had really wanted a Barbour jacket for some time. I was dubious about ordering as I had not heard of Michael Stewart as it is not a household name, however, the product I wanted was much cheaper and I was also very happy with the free delivery. I will definitely look at other products sold by this wonderful retailer."
"I found here 'my' t-shirt and it comes really fast to Germany, perfect service. thanks a lot."
"Fast delivery. Product as advertised. Happy with the purchase."
Adam Verney
Verified Buyer
"Always excellent service including fast response to queries and excellent staff instore esp Clive"
Adrian Beagley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prompt post free service and jeans fit perfectly"
"Very happy with the service. Bought a pair of Barbour farsley boots which were competitively priced, having had tried them on in another store to ensure good fit. Good delivery time. Pleased with the price and service...will use Michael Stewart in the future."
David Young
Verified Buyer
"Great product at significantly less than high street price. Delivery fast and efficient. First class service."
Donna George
Verified Buyer
"quick fast effective service. Item as described and delivered on time. Very pleased"
Ian Spicer
Verified Buyer
"Very happy thanks, my Barbour got set alight by a candle Saturday, had the new by Tuesday, cheers!😀😀"
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 772 reviews