MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Fantastic service and very happy with the purchase.
Very happy with quality
Great service from buying to delivery
Absolutely brilliant service!! Received order & an item was damaged. Spoke to a real person (for a nice change) so helpful & friendly. Everything was sorted out as promised. Thank you> Would highly recommend. A*****
Really impressed with this company. Quality product, speedy response and delivery. Highly recommend Michael Stewart menswear and would have no hesitation in making another purchase.
Ordered Fred Perry polo. Great price and prompt delivery. Very good service. Will definitely use again.
Michael, I had looked forward to the purchase, but 50% import Duty is too steep. With regret I have cancelled the puchase and now look forward to the refund. Regards, Martin
Hi Martin, thank you for your review. All feedback is incredibly important to us. As frustrating as these fees are please note that it is not Michael Stewart Menswear that sets these fees but the trade agreement between the UK & EU. We do deduct all VAT on orders to the EU to help combat these fees, furthermore there is warning and notifications on our site & at checkout that there are additional fees to pay. I hope this helps to clear up any confusion, and thank you for shopping with us.
Pleasantly surprised by proof of awareness of Brexit for EU customers through compensation of VAT upfront! Shipping and timelines were fast and secure. General expectations of customer more than matched! TOP! Peter Steijven Netherlands
Fantastic service , excellent communication and always arrives on time definitely recommended Michael Stewart menswear a pleasure to deal with every time. Thank you
Received a refund for item I ordered very promptly. Staff member at shop, called me personally to apologise for the mistake and to make amends, offering me an alternative, which was at a higher cost, but would not charge me any further. Very happy with outcome, refund arrived in my bank on the exact date I was told. Will be using the company again soon. 👏👏
Excellent service. My order was dispatched promptly and I was kept informed of progress.
Exceptional customer service. Ordered a Barbour jacket on-line and when it arrived it was a tad too big. Rang and discussed with the shop and arranged to visit the same day and try on a variety of sizes until I was happy. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were extremely professional, knowlegable and polite. Absoulutely 1st class!
Speedy delivery, kept up to date and packaged very well
A very good experience overall. I was able to purchase a Paul Shark shirt that is impossible to find in Santa Barbara. It was a bit large, however, and the cost of returning it for a smaller size prohibicely expensive. It would be great if the exchange it could be made more cost effective.
Excellent from start to finish, quality goods and delivery service.
Excellent customer service I ordered the wrong size, they dealt with the exchange efficiently and quickly. Will buy again.
Fine clothing with excellent service.
Lovely shirt at a bargain price. Fast delivery will use this site again.
First time I've used Michael Stewart menswear but won't be the last . Fantastic service & Fantastic product at a great price 👏
Super service, livraison rapide, prix intéressant
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,767 reviews