MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
customer service
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Thank u very much, you’ve been really nice and helpful!!
Great service as always
It´s my first time in this shop but I couldn´t be more satisfied! The shipment to Spain was very quickly, I had my jacket here the same week, on friday. And I am really happy, the jacket is original and amazing I love it! And it was packed correctly, with an excelent price! Thanks! Es la primera vez que pido en esta tienda pero no podría estar más satisfecho! El envío a España fue muy rápido, tuve mi cazadora aquí la misma semana, el viernes. Y estoy muy contento, la cazadora es increíble y original, y el envío estaba bien embalado y a un excelente precio! Gracias!
Great service, top item very pleased with everything Thanks.
Cannot recommend enough, fantastic, will be using again
Super service ,excellent price for this product. Would recommend
Absolutely the best service I have experienced online. My purchase arrived when they said it would and was packed superbly. I changed my delivery day by one day. That was no problem as updated emails kept me fully aware of the revised delivery date and time. Would I use them again....yes I would 100%.
Great service and speedy delivery
Very happy with the service the advices I got was spot on and what I received fit as you said it would thank you very much
Very short delivery times (3 days to France) and delicious price for a Nice Barbour jacket : very happy with this purchase!
I always look at their offers and without doubt they give me the best prices, quick delivery and wide choice. Highly recommended.
100% Positive . I ordered 2 items at an excellent price and was kept updated with the progress of the order, the well packaged order arrived 24 hours before the scheduled time. I am very happy with my purchase and the superb service. I look forward to shopping with Michael Stewart again.
Great offer on a fantastic piece of clothing. Really impressed with the item and the service. Nice little message inside the box too! Thank you very much. Rob
Very good service and Web site easy to use would recommend
Excellent communication and top quality service
Excellent service
Shipping from UK to Chicago, USA was only 5 days. Nice selection of shirts at good prices.
Very good services. Although the item didn't fit and was sent back same day. Would be nice to know when you have received it. Thank you
Exactly hat I thought the bag would be like Good quality Great buy
I bought a shirt as a Christmas present and needed an extended period to be able to have a refund or exchange and was given until mid January which was great. The shirt is brilliant! The recipient loves it and the quality is excellent. Great service from all at Michael Stewart - friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend! Thanks.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.92 based on 1,780 reviews